• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“High School Teachers Get Blackmailed” Part 3 (m/fffff)

Primal

TMF Regular
“High School Teachers Get Blackmailed” Part 3

English teachers Joy Anderson and Jessica Davis arched their backs and laughed desperately as Cole scribbled his fingers wildly across their trapped soles. Mrs. Anderson flailed her big, size 10 soles around and shook her head from side to side in laughter as her delinquent student scribbled his fingers over her long, wrinkly arches. Her short, brown hair swished back and forth across her face as she panicked. She shouted, “No! No! Nohahhahahaha!!”

Mrs. Davis had one cheek resting on the carpet and was letting out a string of laughter as Cole played with her trapped feet. He wiggled and danced his fingers across the wrinkled arches of her dainty, size 7.5 soles. Mrs. Davis was getting tired of laughing so much. She felt so embarrassed and awkward lying there in a hogtie getting tickled while she looked over at her best teacher friend also being made to laugh. The troublesome student had been bouncing around from teacher to teacher tickling them randomly for the past hour. Cole didn’t seem to be adhering to a recognizable order; he just tickled who he wanted in the moment. So the teachers never knew if it would be there turn again. And sometimes, like now, he would tickle more than one of them at once.

Math teacher Nicole Young was lying next to Mrs. Anderson face down in a hogtie, just like the rest of the teachers Cole had cunningly blackmailed this evening. Her dark-rimmed glasses were slightly askew and her blonde hair that had been pulled back into a tight bun now had a few strands loose. Ms. Young had already been tickled several times during the last hour as Cole jumped around from teacher to teacher seemingly at random. But that didn’t mean she was ready for another turn. She looked over and watched angrily as her colleagues Joy Anderson and Jessica Davis squirmed and kicked their feet as they were made to laugh. It was humiliating to think that one scrawny little jerk of a student could make them all look so weak and pathetic.

Cole looked over and saw Ms. Young‘s facial expression as she gave him a fleeting dirty look of disapproval. He knew she was hating his guts right now. Cole decided to have some more fun with his math teacher. He moved over behind her and gave Mrs. Davis and Mrs. Anderson a break. He encircled Ms. Young’s ankles and held her legs still as he rested his poised fingers on her arches. Ms. Young wiggled her lower body to try and shake him away but she knew it was futile. She grunted loudly in pure frustration as she prepared for yet another tickling assault on her pale, size 8.5 feet.

Cole began wiggling his fingers around on her scrunched arches and instantly sent Ms. Young back into forced laughter and giggles. She tried so hard to contain it but she couldn’t help but let her laughter out as she tried to kick her legs and roll her feet away from Cole. He flicked and scratched his fingers lightly over her deep arches, which drove her crazy. He could feel how tensed her feet were when she scrunched them, but it hardly did anything to protect her from his fingers on the middle of her foot. Cole wiggled his fingers across her meaty arches and heels as he taunted her, “Looks like my strict math teacher is giggling about something. Is it because your bare feet are so ticklish? Huh? Is that the reason you’re giggling? Don’t like it when I touch them here?”

Ms. Young: “Hehehehehe!! You know that’s why, Cole! Now quit it! Hahahahaha!!”

But Cole didn’t give her a break anytime soon. He started scratching his fingers along the undersides of Ms. Young’s toes. She squealed pathetically and curled her toes down as tight as she could. She yelled back at him, “Get out of there, Cole! Hahahaha!!” But Cole dug his fingertips down underneath the tips of her toes so he was touching her toe stems and the thick pads where her toes met her upper arches. He began wiggling his fingers as much as he could with Ms. Young’s toes still curling down deathly tight trying to keep his fingers still. Noise escaped Ms. Young in little titters as she shook her head back and forth and closed her eyes tightly. The giggles grew into hearty laughter as Cole felt the strength in her toes weaken a little. She couldn’t clench them so tight as she started laughing so it became easier for Cole to exploit her ultra sensitive spot.

Cole: “Aww, you’re so serious in class but deep down, I knew you loved to laugh.”

Ms. Young growled angrily in frustration as she couldn’t help but laugh when Cole played around on the undersides of her toes. She couldn’t get his pesky fingers out from under her toes no matter what she tried. He was making her look like a fool and she had never hated another student more in her life.

Cole abruptly went down to Ms. Baker and left his math teacher trying to catch her breath. Ms. Baker pleaded, “Oh no, not me again! Please, Cole! I haven’t had a very long break! Come on, you were just AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Cole began scribbling his fingers in her wrinkly arches, making her come to life with a jolt. Ms. Baker’s words turned to gibberish as her body shook with laughter and panic. Cole was aggressive as he wiggled his fingers across the bottoms of her feet wildly. The science teacher laughed hard and coughed every so often because she was having trouble catching her breath.

Ms. Baker was shrieking between bouts of laughter and trying hard to kick her feet. But the hogtie kept her in place easily. Cole kept up his tickling assault on her shapely size 7 soles as she cackled and roared laughter in desperation. Mrs. Davis was lying next to her colleague Ms. Baker and watching her suffer in ticklish agony. She made the mistake of opening her mouth and telling Cole, “Aw come on, leave her alone. You were just bothering her.”

Cole kept one hand on Ms. Baker’s feet but reached over and started tickling Mrs. Davis again with the other. “I suppose you want more attention, huh Mrs. Davis? Sounds like you’re jealous I’m not paying more attention to your feet.” The blonde English teacher jumped back to life and started laughing heavily. She screamed, “Hahahahaha!! No! Oh shit! Hahahahaha!! No, not me again! That’s not what I was saying! Hahahahaha!!” Cole tickled the two bound teachers near their arches. He thought Ms. Baker had deeper, sexier arches but Mrs. Davis was more sensitive on hers.

The two teachers laughed and writhed on the carpet as their former student pestered them to no end with his menacing fingers. They couldn’t believe he could make them laugh so hard. Cole was quite a skilled tickler and always seemed to exploit the exact areas they were most nervous about him touching, even without them saying anything. Ms. Baker wanted to cry as Cole slid his fingers closer to her insteps and danced them around on the soft, inner skin. She screamed once and then fell back into steady laughter. Mrs. Davis’ laughter became more frantic and quickened as Cole felt around her upper arches near the pads below her toes. It was a typical ticklish spot for a lot of women but was especially sensitive for his former English teacher.

Cole snuck back over to Ms. Parker afterwards and teased her, “I hope you missed me like I’ve missed these gorgeous feet of yours.” The redheaded, alternative-looking art teacher scoffed at him and replied, “You wish, you little jerk. You’re never going to get a girlfriend treating girls this way. You can’t just go around tickling women’s feet.” Ms. Parker gasped suddenly and melted into sweet giggles as Cole held her ankles and tickled along the heels and narrow arches of her creamy, size 9’s again. “But I can right now...” he said as he beamed a smile and watched one of his favorite teachers squirm around and wiggle her beautiful feet in his hands as he stroked them over and over.

He listened to Ms. Parker’s adorable laugh as he scribbled his fingertips along her pink heels, along her milky arches, and under her pink-tipped toes. Finally being able to tickle Ms. Parker was a dream come true. She tried to wiggle away from him as best she could but he easily kept her right where he wanted her. Ms. Parker tried to shake her red hair out of her face as she laughed heartily from the foot tickling. She shouted behind her, “Hahahaha!! Cole, you’re being such a jerk! I need a break! Hahahahaha!! You’ve been tickling our feet for so long! It’s horrible! Hahahahaha!!” Cole tickled a little faster, making her shriek with laughter.

Next, he decided to return to Ms. Young. When she noticed him coming back down toward her, she rolled her eyes and scoffed. “Oh God, not again! Just let us go home!” she declared as Cole knelt behind her. Soon his fingers were back on her meaty arches making her scream laughter. Of all the teachers, Cole enjoyed making Ms. Young suffer the most. He felt she must deserve it on some level for being so moody with students she didn’t like. He scribbled his fingers around on her wrinkled arches and basked in the broken laughter that he elicited as she spasmed and shrieked.

Ms. Young couldn’t believe how easily Cole was making her laugh. He squeezed and played with her plump piggies, causing her to giggle and shake her feet. Cole chuckled as he watched her get more and more irritated at his pesky fingers playing with her toes. Ms. Young screamed back at him, “Hahahaha!! God, just leave me alone! Hahahaha!! You’re such a little shit! Get away from my feet!!!” Cole ignored her shouting like always and made sure to probe his fingers between each set of her toes all over again.

Cole went over to Mrs. Anderson after he was finished bothering Ms. Young and said, “I’m baaaaack.” His English teacher immediately started begging and pleading with tears in her eyes. She cried out, “Please, Cole! We’ve had enough! If you let us go now, I promise on my children’s lives that I won’t tell anyone you did this! Please, Cole! I’ll give you an A in my class! Anything! Please!” Cole let her blubber on for a minute while he let the anticipation build. Then he suddenly started scribbling his fingers across her big, bare soles. Mrs. Anderson erupted into hysterics once more and started shaking her head back and forth in a panic.

Mrs. Anderson’s shrieking, broken laughter filled the room. Cole raked his fingers up her soles again and again, watching her jolt and squirm desperately. He found that his English teacher’s big feet were most sensitive on her arches and around the pads below her toes. Even though Mrs. Anderson scrunched her feet down hard, Cole could still easily tickle the wrinkled, sensitive areas pretty easily. And it was always nice seeing her curl her toes down so hard instinctively that her second toes overlapped the others. Cole loved making her do that.

To keep the group guessing, Cole returned to Ms. Baker. She was really hoping he would revisit a couple of the other teachers again before he came back to her. But here she was about to be tickled again. Ms. Baker felt Cole start attacking her luscious toes again. Ms. Baker gave a startled gasp and then broke down into sporadic giggling and laughter as she felt his fingers probing around her wiggling toes. Cole absolutely loved how his science teacher’s toes curled and flexed like mad when he tickled them. He played along the warm undersides of them, ran his fingers between them, and even held them back so he could scratch around on the undersides of them as Ms. Baker screamed laughter.

Without warning, Cole reached over and started attacking Ms. Parker’s feet again. She let out a surprised “EEEP!” and then broke into cute laughter. Ms. Parker wiggled and kicked her feet as Cole ran his fingers along her pale arches. The two women laughed in unison as their former student tormented their vulnerable soles. Ms. Parker shouted, “This isn’t fair! Hahahahaha!! You have to stop! Hahahahaha!! Our feet are too ticklish!”

Cole did give them a break but not because they were begging for it. He went over to Mrs. Davis and started tickling her soles again with his wiggling fingers. Mrs. Davis couldn’t even hold back her laughter at this point. She just let it pour out of her as she flailed her feet around in a panic. Cole held her ankles tight and kept skittering his fingers across her feminine arches. Her laughter seemed more whiny and desperate as her feet were targeted by the evil student. Mrs. Davis cried out, “No more! Please! Hahahahaha!! I’ll do anything! I’ll give you anything! Hahahahaha!! Cole, wait! I can give you money! Hahahahaha!! There’s money in my purse! Hahahahaha!! You can have it if you stop tickling us!”

Cole left her alone for a moment as he went over to Mrs. Davis’ purse. The teachers all breathed a deep sigh of relief as they heard him rummaging through their purses behind them. It sounded like Cole was cleaning them out but they couldn’t care less at this point. He could take all their cash. They just wanted to be let go and to get the hell away from him. Whatever money he was pocketing was well worth being done with this nightmare he had put them through. Mrs. Anderson looked over at her friend, Mrs. Davis, and told her, “Oh thank God that worked! I don’t think I could handle anymore without losing my mind! Very smart thinking on your part, Jessica. Oh my Lord, you’re a lifesaver. That was awful.”

Cole came back in front of the group and knelt in front of Mrs. Davis. She peered up at him with a relieved smile on her face. She asked him, “Did you find it all okay? I think there was about $50 cash in my wallet.”

Cole pulled out a large tube of vanilla-scented hand lotion and a plastic hairbrush with rounded bristle tips. He answered his teacher, “Actually, I found something much better...”

The line of hogtied high school teachers seemed confused but they knew this wouldn’t be good whatever Cole had in mind. They lost sight of him as he walked around behind them again. They heard the loud pop of the lotion cap opening. Then Ms. Parker felt Cole’s hands rubbing in a large amount of lotion into her soles. The gooey moisturizer was absorbed quickly and left the art teacher’s size 9 soles shiny and slick. Ms. Parker twisted her torso and looked back at her lotioned feet. She sighed and curled her shiny toes down in despair of what was about to happen. Ms. Parker asked Cole, “Why are you putting lotion on our feet? That doesn’t make any sense. This has gone far enough, Cole! I want to be freed! Ugh, that feels so weird! Why did you use so much lotion?”

Ms. Baker was next. She felt Cole squirt a big pile of cool lotion right onto her arches. She gave an annoyed grunt as she felt him rub it in all over her feet, making sure to lather up her toes as well. Ms. Baker asked him, “Oh God, what now? Why do you want to put lotion all over our feet anyway? Is this another foot fantasy of yours? What, are you going to give us all foot massages now? Huh, you little foot freak? I bet you’d like that, wouldn’t you? That probably gets you more excited than normal stuff. You’re not the type of guy who wants to get with the entire cheerleading squad. You’re the weirdo who would rather sit on a couch and give all the cheerleaders foot massages one by one.”

Cole went to Mrs. Davis next and squeezed a glob of lotion onto her upturned feet. As he began rubbing it into her wrinkly arches and around her smooth heels, Mrs. Davis scoffed and furrowed her brow in extreme annoyance. The creamy lotion was spread all over her sensitive, size 7.5 soles, making them shiny and slippery. Mrs. Davis bitterly commented, “You’re right, Erica. I bet Cole has fantasized about what it would be like to massage his teacher’s feet after class before. Probably jerked off to the thought of it or something. Am I right, Cole? You creepy foot pervert! I’ll bet you’ve thought about almost every female teacher in the school that way!”

Cole moved on to Mrs. Anderson. He squirted lotion all over her feet and started rubbing it into her big soles. Mrs. Anderson didn’t quite know what Cole had in mind but she knew for certain that all she wanted was to be untied. Hours of tickling on her feet had been horrible. And listening to her fellow teachers being tickled right next to her was almost just as bad. Mrs. Anderson felt Cole smearing the lotion across her long arches and called back to him, “Cole, I don’t like to raise my voice at students but this has gone way too far! I demand you stop playing with our feet and let us go! Stop putting lotion on my feet! Why do you need to do that right now, anyway?!”

Cole: “Oh you’ll see, Mrs. Anderson...”

Cole squeezed out a glob of the lotion into his hand and smeared it evenly across Ms. Young’s pale, trapped soles. He coated her wiggling feet with the creamy lotion, making them extra slippery. Ms. Young scoffed and kicked her feet every once in a while. She did not appreciate Cole making sure to spread the lotion between her toes. No area of her feet was left untouched. She yelled at him, “Is this another one of your bizarre sexual fantasies, Cole?! Just wanted to rub lotion on our feet and see them all oily, huh? Go on, get a good look, you little foot perv! Get a good look at our feet so you can go jerk off thinking about it later! God, you’re so pathetic! Well, what’s your plan, loser?! What are you going to do now?”

Cole walked around in front of his teachers again and without saying a word, showed them the hairbrush.

Mrs. Davis: “Wait what?! You’re not going to use that on our feet, are you?!”

Ms. Baker: “Is that why you lotioned our feet?! So you could scrub that hairbrush on them?! Don’t even think about it, mister! Let us go this instant!”

Mrs. Anderson: “Oh no, that seems awful! Not that! Cole, we can’t take anymore!”

Ms. Parker: “Ugh, this is SO infuriating! Stop being a jerk and let us go! We don’t want to be tickled anymore!”

Ms. Young: “Cole, put that hairbrush back and untie us! Now! I hate having my feet tickled!”

The teachers lost sight of Cole again as he walked around behind them. They held their breath as they just laid there wondering who he would start with this time. And then suddenly, Ms. Parker gasped and melted into heavy laughter as she felt the hairbrush being scrubbed around on her soles. The other teachers looked down the line and saw their coworker laughing and writhing about on the floor as much as she could. Cole held her ankles still and brushed her size 9 feet in a seemingly random pattern. Her shiny, pale soles flailed and kicked around but could not escape the relentless bristles rubbing across them.

Cole could see how tender and smooth the bottoms of his art teacher’s feet were. “The hairbrush must feel excruciatingly ticklish to her,” he thought as he scrubbed it in little circles around her long arches. He even found that the sides of her heels were especially sensitive if he used a lighter touch to glide the bristles around. Ms. Parker laughed the hardest she had all day and flung her red hair around across her face while she arched her back.

Cole: “How does this feel, Ms. Parker?”

Ms. Parker: “HAHAHAHAHA!! QUIT IT!! NO MORE!! HAHAHAHAHA!! IT’S THE WORST THING EVER!!”

Cole: “I’ll stop but that depends...will you be my date to prom, Ms. Parker?”

Ms. Parker knew lots of teachers got asked to go to prom by various seniors. Undoubtedly, some of those guys had crushes on their teachers. And she even knew some of the teachers accepted the invitation to be polite. Some even wore a dress to the big dance. But they all kept it strictly professional still. It was all in good fun. And Ms. Parker had even gone with a senior boy last year and had a good time. But seeing as this was Cole asking, she replied, “WHAT?! NO!! HAHAHAHAHA!! ESPECIALLY NOT AFTER THIS!! HAHAHAHAHA!!”

Cole: “That’s too bad...guess I’ll need to keep brushing your feet then.”

Ms. Parker: “WAIT!! HAHAHAHA!! OKAY!! OKAY!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I’LL GO WITH YOU!! I’LL BE YOUR DATE!! HAHAHAHAHA!! JUST STOP!!”

Cole: “Will you wear sexy high heels to the dance? The kind that will show off your toes?”

Ms. Parker: “GOD COLE, YOU’RE SUCH A PIG!! HAHAHAHAHA!! OKAY FINE!! I’LL WEAR HIGH HEELS THAT YOU’LL LIKE!! JUST STOP TICKLING ME!!”

Satisfied with Ms. Parker’s promise, Cole moved down to the other end of the line of hogtied women and knelt behind Ms. Young. This time, she didn’t say anything inflammatory. The math teacher just laid there with her head down making soft, pouty sounds as she waited for her turn to start. Cole didn’t feel any sympathy for her though. He was eager to really give her meaty soles a good scrubbing. It would be an excellent goodbye gift to his math teacher.

Cole trapped her ankles and attacked her thick, lotion-covered size 8 soles with vigor. He saw Ms. Young’s whole body tense and her face freeze in a grimace as she tried to fight back the laughter. The plastic, rounded bristle tips pressed firmly into the meaty flesh of her arches and heels as they were dragged around in a steady loop. Ms. Young only lasted a few seconds and then the floodgates of laughter opened. She thrashed and jerked her legs and screamed pathetically for mercy. Her tight little blonde bun was starting to become undone from all the squirming and shaking her head violently.

Cole: “I should have done something like this to you every week, Ms. Young. I think it’s just the sort of reminder you need to be nice to ALL your students.”

Ms. Young: “AAAAHHHH PLEASE STOP!! HAHAHAHAHA!! STOP!! STOP!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I’M SORRY FOR WHATEVER I DID!!”

Cole: “Hmm...how sorry are you, Ms. Young?”

Ms. Young: “HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I’M REALLY SORRY!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I’M SO SORRY FOR EVERYTHING!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! NOW GET THAT HAIRBRUSH AWAY FROM MY FEET!!”

Cole knew Ms. Young wasn’t sincere but he enjoyed tormenting her just the same. He didn’t care if she meant it or not. He just wanted to humiliate her. Cole continued to slide the hairbrush around on her soles for a while before moving on.

When he was done with Ms. Young, Cole shifted over to Mrs. Anderson. His English teacher actually started to cry knowing that it was her turn now. But instead of her sniffling whimpers being a deterrent, Cole was attracted to the idea of scrubbing her big feet even more. He rested the bristles against her arches and paused, letting her sense of dread build. Mrs. Anderson pleaded desperately, “No, Cole! I’m begging you! Please don’t do this to me! I’m tired of being tickled! I just want to go home to my family! Oh my God, please be nice to me!”

Cole: “Tell me why you can’t handle me tickling you with this hairbrush right now.”

Mrs. Anderson: “Uh...er um, I...I guess because it tickles too much? I don’t know, Cole. I just want to be let go!”

He started rubbing the hairbrush around ever so lightly and slowly around her glistening heels.

Cole: “Is it because you have really big and really sensitive feet?...So big and so sensitive that this tickling is driving you crazy?”

Mrs. Anderson: “Yes, Cole! Ple-he-hease!”

Cole: “Do you have the biggest, most ticklish feet in the whole school? If so, I need to hear you say it.”

Mrs. Anderson: “Wha-what?? Ye-yes! Yes, I do! My feet are so big and ticklish! They can’t take this tickling!”

Cole: “If I don’t tickle you with this hairbrush, what will you do for me next year when you all hold me back?”

Mrs. Anderson: “Anything! Anything you want, Cole! I’ll make sure you pass with an A! I uh...I’ll sign your hall passes anytime you want to leave my classroom! I’ll...I’ll...I’ll won’t assign you any homework!”

Cole: “Will you let me stay after class and smell your feet any day I want? I want your huge feet covering my entire face anytime I feel like it.”

Mrs. Anderson: “What?! No!”

Cole replied, “Wrong answer,” and then proceeded to scrub the hairbrush around rapidly along her long soles. Mrs. Anderson let out a sound that was a combination of a scream and laughter as her whole body jolted. The tall, thin English teacher struggled and squirmed around as she laughed her head off. Her cheeks quickly became flushed and tears continued to roll down her face to the carpet as she screamed laughter. When Cole scrubbed the hairbrush back and forth across the pads below her toes, Mrs. Anderson really screamed her loudest. Her toes curled down in a death grip and she cranes her head upwards to let out a desperate, panicky stream of unbridled laughter.

Mrs. Anderson: “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! OKAY!! OKAY!! HAHAHAHAHA!! YOU CAN SMELL MY FEET AFTER CLASS!! HAHAHAHAHA!! ANYTIME YOU WANT!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I’LL PUT MY BIG FEET ON YOUR FACE!! ANYTHING YOU WANT!!”

“Oh it’s too late now. You’ll have to endure a lot more foot tickling before I’m convinced,” Cole replied as he brushed down her arches to her heels again. Soon, Mrs. Anderson couldn’t form coherent words anymore. The hairbrush on her lotioned, size 10 soles was too much. Cole focused the brush right in the middle of her arches and watched as Mrs. Anderson curled her toes down so hard that her second toes overlapped the rest. He loved watching her do that. But eventually it was time to move on.

Cole left Mrs. Anderson gasping for breath and went down to Ms. Baker, his curvy science teacher. Her demeanor was like a statue. She had a stoic, determined facial expression, like she was bracing herself for what was about to happen. But that all changed as soon as Cole wrapped his arm around her ankles and rested the hairbrush on her shapely, size 7 soles. Ms. Baker abandoned whatever resolve she had conjured up and turned into a pathetic wimp, begging for Cole not to start again. “Not the brush! Not the brush!” she called back to him in a whiny, fretful voice.

Cole simply responded with, “Tickle tickle tickle...” right before he began. The hairbrush came to life on her slick soles. He rubbed the bristles to and fro across the pair of wrinkly arches and made sure to scrub them back and forth near the base of her toes. Ms. Baker let out an excited scream followed by hoarse laughter as she wiggled and struggled on the floor.

As Ms. Baker writhed around on the carpet, her substantial booty wiggled and pressed upwards every so often. Cole was obsessed with feet, but he could also appreciate a woman’s other fine assets as well. His science teacher’s plump, round ass filling her tight jeans was a wonderful sight to behold. Cole rubbed the hairbrush along just below her sensual toes, making her scream like a mad woman in the process.

Cole: “You have such pretty feet, Ms. Baker. Especially your toes. It’s a shame you don’t wear revealing footwear more often.”

Ms. Baker: “HAHAHAHAHA!! I BET YOU’D LIKE THAT, WOULDN’T YOU FOOT FREAK!! HAHAHAHAHA!! THAT’S AWFUL!! QUIT IT!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

Cole finished up with Mrs. Davis, who was dreading her turn with the hairbrush. She had a pouty expression on her face as she whined like a girl. Cole didn’t waste time. He was about as eager to try out the hairbrush on his attractive English teacher as she was anxious to feel the bristles on her feet. Cole encircled her ankles and poised the hairbrush just above her dainty size 7.5 feet. He couldn’t wait to tickle the crap out of her slick soles.

He began brushing the hairbrush rapidly across her arches and heels, causing the pretty blonde teacher to explode with laughter and shrieks. Mrs. Davis was always so well put together but right now she was screaming hysterically and thrashing back and forth as much as her bonds would allow her. Laughter was forced out of her easily as Cole rubbed the irritating plastic tips of the hairbrush around Mrs. Davis’ trapped feet.

Mrs. Davis: “COLE! HAHAHAHAHA!! YOU HAVE TO STOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! PLEASE!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I CAN’T!! IT’S TOO MUCH!!”

Cole: “I think you’re doing fine, Mrs. Davis. Just a little while longer. Here, let me get up near your toes. I know you like that. Just a few more minutes and maybe I’ll stop. Or maybe I’ll tickle you teachers all night. You might miss the teacher happy hour get together. Hope nobody was waiting on you all. I guess you could tell them you got tied up with something at school.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Unbelievably amazing story. I am nominating this story series for the golden feather award.

Amazing story, a fine addition to this story. I look forwards to the next part :)

This is rapidly becoming one of the best series ever on TMF. Please keep it going.

Excellent addition to your other 2 parts! It's very well written, descriptive, and you end it just at the right part to leave us all wanting more! Thank you.
I'm curious if the teachers might all be tied up a little differently later on? Maybe all of them to chairs with their feet out front? Just curious lol!

ticklishathlete, to answer your question, yes I do plan on switching it up with some different positions. I don’t want to give too much away but there will be some upper body tickling coming and a different feet tickling position. So so glad to see this series well received!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back