• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Actually ticklish models (for people with good taste only!)

FrenchTickling

I'm making these recommendations mostly based upon the models' ticklishness and their overall appeal. Looks are secondary. FT has two sites: an HD site and an older site. The videos on the older site are sometimes small and the resolution grainy but there are still some really ticklish ladies on it.

Highest recommendation: Anastasia (Anastasia is not on the HD site - only the older site. She is probably the most ticklish model at FT, IMO.), Hortense (hd).

Highly Recommended: Lena, Virginie, Camille, Gwenola.

Recommended: Judith, Laetitia, Leila, Mariana, Marjorie (very ticklish on her belly), Shaka, Shakira, Stephy (hd), Sydney, Thian (hd), Maeli (hd), Aika (hd).

Together, the standard site and the hd site boast hundreds of videos, so there are many videos that could be added to the "recommended" tier. But, at this point, I have seen nothing that would change my highest recommendations.

Last edited:
I making these recommendations mostly based upon the models' ticklishness and their overall appeal. Looks are secondary. FT has two sites: an HD site and an older site. The videos on the older site are sometimes small and the resolution grainy but there are still some really ticklish ladies on it.

Highest recommendation: Anastasia (Anastasia is not on the HD site - only the older site. She is probably the most ticklish model at FT, IMO.), Hortense (hd).

Highly Recommended: Lena, Virginie, Camille.

Recommended: Judith, Laetitia, Leila, Mariana, Marjorie (very ticklish on her belly), Shaka, Shakira, Stephy (hd), Sydney, Thian (hd), Maeli (hd), Aika (hd).

Thanks for the great recommendations!

I love Anastasia, as I have written above, Hortense and Camille too :)

Most of the girls you mentioned I already know and they are very good, I will check the other I haven't checked yet

This is a great thread. It's pretty clear to me that most of the videos produced are phony, and not worth bothering with. But discussions about what specifically is fake or not will likely lead to bitter debates.

This method, where it's just down to one credible member's personal judgement as to what's recommended, is probably the best way to do it. If it makes the list, it's probably going to be the real thing. And if it doesn't, well... there's no arguing with one guy's subjective selection.

This is a great thread. It's pretty clear to me that most of the videos produced are phony, and not worth bothering with. But discussions about what specifically is fake or not will likely lead to bitter debates.

This method, where it's just down to one credible member's personal judgement as to what's recommended, is probably the best way to do it. If it makes the list, it's probably going to be the real thing. And if it doesn't, well... there's no arguing with one guy's subjective selection.

I agree with you, for example there is a super famous studio (I will not name it, for obvious reasons), which some years ago produced some good videos (a very little percentage of all the videos, but better than nothing), and now all the videos are really useless crap. Anyway, I think that I'm gonna start a thread to discuss about obvious fakes, which might help some people in avoiding bad ticklees.

About the list, note that I have listed all the ticklees mentioned, even the ones I might not like, and who made each recommendation. In this way one can decides what to buy based on the member's credibility ;)

UK Tickling

highest recommendation: Portia, Scarlot, Ruby Summers

recommended: Ayla Skye

Hello everybody! I'm sorry that I have not updated the thread in the last months, but I had a serious health problem. Now I'm good and would like to get back to the recommendation list.

Now I would like to suggest a model from Latin Laughter, her name is Fiona. The video I have with her is linked below and I think it's very good
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/14658/791735/laugh-fiona-laugh-full-movie

I was looking to get another video with her, Maribella's Cruelty - Full Clip, and would appreciate a comment if anyone has it :)

I'd like to chime in and mention my own little store: Mint Vixen Productions on C4S.

We DON'T use fake ticklees - EVER. See, we are a bondage and tickling store but not exclusively tickling. In other words, if the girl isn't ticklish we simply film a bondage clip instead - not an issue at all. That way, I can guarantee the tickling is legitimately real. Please do stop by and have a look. More and more content is rolling out weekly in a slow drip, as I have plenty of archives to upload again, along with new girls visiting monthly!

I have bought the clip with Elana, and I have to say that it is fantastic. This woman is beautiful and, most importantly, very sensitive; just check the preview, guys, and you will get what I mean when I say that this girl is ticklish.

Thanks kingmaker for this fantastic clip, hope you can get her back again for other shoots :)

Thanks, but I can't :/ I may retry to talk to her tho, at least for an asmr video.

But the good news is that Tickling reviews is here to help you all share and find the good clips :)

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 5.29.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 5.29.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 5.29.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-26 at 5.29.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 5.29.40 PM.png

Here is a sample from todays shoot (needs editing) with Ember - as you can see, she is screaming, cursing ticklish - great fun!

This is a very old video from Frenchtickling, so video quality is not the best, but the ticklee, named Nadia, is very ticklish and reactive, really fun to watch!

Highly recommended, especially for upperbody fans!!

I am REALLY ticklish and we shoot and/or post tickle videos every day (see link in my signature). That being said, here's my personal take: My feet ARE quite ticklish, and sometimes I'm tickled to the point (especially on my feet) where I simply can't fight it anymore and that particular appendage will go limp. I do laugh A LOT when I'm tickled because it's funny as s*** to me and I have a ton of fun being tickled (but at the same time I also beg for it to stop). Case in point, we did a shoot where my tickler used his tongue as well as his fingers to tickle me, which was both tickling and terribly humorous to me to the point where I really couldn't stop laughing, both on and off camera. I cough (laughing produces phlegm for me and I get to the point where it's hard to breathe) and sputter and have a bunch of different sounds I make depending on how much or where I'm being tickled. However, usually I can still breathe. Maybe it's just me, but I find that when we are between shots, I need to catch my breath and so yes, I will stop laughing when the tickling stops. I have been tickled to the point where I can't hold my bladder any more and I have been tickled to the point where I orgasm (spoiler alert: I squirt). I guess what I'm saying is that there is no real set in stone way to tell if someone is ACTUALLY ticklish or faking it. I guess you just have to look at the scene as a whole and make your determination based on more than one factor. Trying to get away or struggling is a good indicator though, since I can't imagine being ticklish and not trying to pull away. :)

Last edited:
Yukiko from Spanish Ties is a very good ticklee because she is very reactive, which I think is one of the most important sign of genuine ticklishness.

She is cute too, with tattoos, piercings and unusual hair cut, if you like the nonconformist type (which I do!)

Body language is a big part of it. Watch the feet during a foot tickling video the next time you watch one. A lot of these videos you'll see the woman laughing her head off in hysterics but her feet are staying completely still. Now, does that make sense to you? The natural reaction of the human body is to pull away when being tickled. Foot tickling seems to be the easiest to identify real vs fake. Upper body it gets harder. Another thing is one minute they'll be laughing hysterically then the next they'll be talking and conversing like nothing ever happened. If you're really tickled silly, you'll be tired, you'll be out of breath. It's easy to fake laughter, but it's a lot harder to fake body language

I very much agree with this. One of my "barometers" is if one foot is being tickled, what is the other foot doing? You can sometimes gauge ticklishness by the either frantic or passive motions of the "other foot"...

I very much agree with this. One of my "barometers" is if one foot is being tickled, what is the other foot doing? You can sometimes gauge ticklishness by the either frantic or passive motions of the "other foot"...

If life was so simple tho ..

The unnamed model in Nylon Tickling's "How to Sell a Home". Clearly genuinely ticklish; one of my all-time favorites.

Fantastic girl and great video, thank you very much for the great recommendation!

In the original post I have added a new list below for some videos I have found, of which I don't know the source. Since these girls are really ticklish, I though it would be a good idea to put the links to the videos here, both to share them and to help identify the source of them.

Please, check these videos and if you know the source of them, please let us know, thanks!

<ul>
<li>Brazilian Woman Tied on Bed and Tickle Tortured</li>
<li>Woman in Red Dress Tied on Bed and Tickled</li>
</ul>

aren't as recycled. I've come across a newer studio recently and have been impressed thus far with the 3 models I've seen. I've checked out these 3 models so far and have not been disappointed.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/156063/23491019/mya-and-the-tools-part-deux

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/156063/23492493/ghanaian-goddess-of-tickles

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/156063/23492281/i-love-lucys-ticklish-ass-feet

Well, I have just watched all previews...awesome ticklish babies right there! I especially love Mya, beautiful woman and, damn, what a fantastic laugh :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back