Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Ginary in Tickle Action by Escaped Villain (WMV Version)
18yo Emma - First Time - Facedown-up - Part 3 - 720
Lady Shibari tickles all of Orhid's sensitive spots
Clips4Sale Banner
Paulina Sensitive Feet Licked And Tickled - Part 2 - HD 2560x1440
bare heels on the couch mp4
Magic Tickles - FULL HD

What's New?

11/23/2020

Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop clip store for all things tickling.

New from MTJ

Vamp
Records #9

Click here
11/19/20

Amateur Clips

Amateur Clips Click the image to visit!

Forced tickling

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
waxwing
VBREF22
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tim807
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Tickle Room
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Straps&Laughter
Smileey
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
scdfres
Riboflavin
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Philip_2006
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
KitzelPixie
Justin Sane
Jmills
JakeArmitage99
Goddess_nemesis
4pawz
FJSLikesTickling
February7
Erotickles
DVNC
Dr_Random
Dreamingthunder
Doctor D
Docsoul
Desdemona
Darkknight
Cletus
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

UK Tickling

highest recommendation: Portia, Scarlot, Ruby Summers

recommended: Ayla Skye

Hello everybody! I'm sorry that I have not updated the thread in the last months, but I had a serious health problem. Now I'm good and would like to get back to the recommendation list.

Now I would like to suggest a model from Latin Laughter, her name is Fiona. The video I have with her is linked below and I think it's very good
    https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/14...ugh-full-movie

I was looking to get another video with her, Maribella's Cruelty - Full Clip, and would appreciate a comment if anyone has it

I'd like to chime in and mention my own little store: Mint Vixen Productions on C4S.

We DON'T use fake ticklees - EVER. See, we are a bondage and tickling store but not exclusively tickling. In other words, if the girl isn't ticklish we simply film a bondage clip instead - not an issue at all. That way, I can guarantee the tickling is legitimately real. Please do stop by and have a look. More and more content is rolling out weekly in a slow drip, as I have plenty of archives to upload again, along with new girls visiting monthly!

Quote Originally Posted by kingmaker View Post
    I have bought the clip with Elana, and I have to say that it is fantastic. This woman is beautiful and, most importantly, very sensitive; just check the preview, guys, and you will get what I mean when I say that this girl is ticklish.

Thanks kingmaker for this fantastic clip, hope you can get her back again for other shoots

Thanks, but I can't :/ I may retry to talk to her tho, at least for an asmr video.

But the good news is that Tickling reviews is here to help you all share and find the good clips
    Last edited by kingmaker; 04-25-2020 at 02:27 PM.
    Owner of https://genuinetickling.com - The Tickling Marketplace and Lovely Laugh Tickling - Parisian girls tickled (it's on it).
    We welcome new studios

This is a very old video from Frenchtickling, so video quality is not the best, but the ticklee, named Nadia, is very ticklish and reactive, really fun to watch!

Highly recommended, especially for upperbody fans!!

I am REALLY ticklish and we shoot and/or post tickle videos every day (see link in my signature). That being said, here's my personal take: My feet ARE quite ticklish, and sometimes I'm tickled to the point (especially on my feet) where I simply can't fight it anymore and that particular appendage will go limp. I do laugh A LOT when I'm tickled because it's funny as s*** to me and I have a ton of fun being tickled (but at the same time I also beg for it to stop). Case in point, we did a shoot where my tickler used his tongue as well as his fingers to tickle me, which was both tickling and terribly humorous to me to the point where I really couldn't stop laughing, both on and off camera. I cough (laughing produces phlegm for me and I get to the point where it's hard to breathe) and sputter and have a bunch of different sounds I make depending on how much or where I'm being tickled. However, usually I can still breathe. Maybe it's just me, but I find that when we are between shots, I need to catch my breath and so yes, I will stop laughing when the tickling stops. I have been tickled to the point where I can't hold my bladder any more and I have been tickled to the point where I orgasm (spoiler alert: I squirt). I guess what I'm saying is that there is no real set in stone way to tell if someone is ACTUALLY ticklish or faking it. I guess you just have to look at the scene as a whole and make your determination based on more than one factor. Trying to get away or struggling is a good indicator though, since I can't imagine being ticklish and not trying to pull away.
    ~ Miranda

Visit my Clips4Sale store: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15...4cd4228d4ae782

Laura from MexicanTickle

This woman has a delicious laugh, which is a real pleasure to hear, and obviously she is very ticklish (at least on her feet!).

Does anyone have these videos with Laura? What is your opinion about them?
    https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/37...400-full-movie
    https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/37...deo-720-hd-mp4
    Last edited by MikeI; 05-02-2020 at 11:59 AM.

Yukiko from Spanish Ties is a very good ticklee because she is very reactive, which I think is one of the most important sign of genuine ticklishness.

She is cute too, with tattoos, piercings and unusual hair cut, if you like the nonconformist type (which I do!)

Blog Entries

Thank you for your contribution!

I have some clips with RealTickling's Lynette and Ogre Productions' Penelope, I agree of both of them, they are very good!

Quote Originally Posted by ThinBlueLine View Post
    Body language is a big part of it. Watch the feet during a foot tickling video the next time you watch one. A lot of these videos you'll see the woman laughing her head off in hysterics but her feet are staying completely still. Now, does that make sense to you? The natural reaction of the human body is to pull away when being tickled. Foot tickling seems to be the easiest to identify real vs fake. Upper body it gets harder. Another thing is one minute they'll be laughing hysterically then the next they'll be talking and conversing like nothing ever happened. If you're really tickled silly, you'll be tired, you'll be out of breath. It's easy to fake laughter, but it's a lot harder to fake body language
    I very much agree with this. One of my "barometers" is if one foot is being tickled, what is the other foot doing? You can sometimes gauge ticklishness by the either frantic or passive motions of the "other foot"...

Quote Originally Posted by NickJ View Post
    I very much agree with this. One of my "barometers" is if one foot is being tickled, what is the other foot doing? You can sometimes gauge ticklishness by the either frantic or passive motions of the "other foot"...
    If life was so simple tho ..
    Owner of https://genuinetickling.com - The Tickling Marketplace and Lovely Laugh Tickling - Parisian girls tickled (it's on it).
    We welcome new studios

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast