• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you ever broken a lee?

brtrdk

What is it like to tickle somebody to exhaustion? How did you do it?

Yes.

One time many years ago I tickled a switch named Gwen at a long-gone place in L.A. called Leather Rose (or something like that). She was one of the greatest lees I have ever encountered. She wouldn’t allow her arms to be bound but held them together over her head as if they were tied at the wrist. She allowed me to tie her ankles.

She turned out to be an “explosive” ticklee—every touch would make her entire curvy body gyrate. Feet, armpits, tummy, thighs...Gwen was simply super ticklish everywhere, and her laughter was intoxicating and immediate.

After about 10 or 15 minutes of tickling she sat up and simply said, “I can’t take any more.”

It was a brief session but unforgettable. We did one other session a year or two later but that’s a story for another time, remarkable in its own way. I think of her sometimes, wonder what became of her. She gave me one of my favorite tickling experiences ever.

As a kid, I broke most of the other kids I tickled, but as an adult, not so many. A few years ago I tickled someone to a point that they stated afterwards they were about to break. I guess as I've gotten older, I am more considerate of the people I tickle. It would be interesting to hook up with someone that wants me to tickle them past their breaking point and not to stop no matter what they say! Not sure if I could go that far, but who knows?

Oh yes :firedevil

Many a male lee/switch, and a few female lees have succumbed at my fingertips. Hehe...

It’s all about the combo of mind AND body being involved. Finding their ticklish spots is obviously important, but finding out what really makes them squirm, feel trapped, and like you have absolutely no sympathy is what will push most lees to the point of breaking. It all depends on the session, as some folks like a more playful vibe, which is fun too! Love a silly session! But I loooove being pushed past my limits, so doing that for someone else is extra fun.

Also, I like playing a lee’s own reactions against them. If there is certain tell they have when something REALLY tickles, telling them that you will stop if they don’t do that specific thing (laugh, thrash, close their eyes, whatever it may be) is evil and effective.

Gosh...for being MOSTLY a lee I do miss torturing people sometimes....

B15310E6-C9F9-41CA-AE3A-642B906C84EC.png

I am a Lee so I have never broken someone but I have been broken a few times and it is an extremely amazing feeling. This is why I love tickle torture so much for that feeling of being completely broken, helpless, and submissive.

One session with Luna Vera, we had an hour scheduled, but like 25 mins into it she said she couldn't do anymore and would take less money. Had her tied spread eagle to a bed in her shorts and bra, and boy, that little girl is ticklish!!

Cant think of a time i have but I usually stop when they say stop which we all know is their first reaction

Haha good question. As a switch, in Lee mode I've yet to be broken in that sense, it's actually an outstanding challenge I have out to any Ler I happen to meet.

I am hoping one day to meet someone who is up to the task, but so far that's not happened, not an issue of ticklishness either, as I'm like 14/10 in many places and my lowest sensitivity spot is like an 8.

Someone here may be immortalized as the Ler who had what it took to break me with tickles and I'll get a feather tattoo on my ribs in their honor, but it has not happened yet.

#GauntletThrown #ComeAtMe

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Oh yes :firedevil

Many a male lee/switch, and a few female lees have succumbed at my fingertips. Hehe...

It’s all about the combo of mind AND body being involved. Finding their ticklish spots is obviously important, but finding out what really makes them squirm, feel trapped, and like you have absolutely no sympathy is what will push most lees to the point of breaking. It all depends on the session, as some folks like a more playful vibe, which is fun too! Love a silly session! But I loooove being pushed past my limits, so doing that for someone else is extra fun.

Also, I like playing a lee’s own reactions against them. If there is certain tell they have when something REALLY tickles, telling them that you will stop if they don’t do that specific thing (laugh, thrash, close their eyes, whatever it may be) is evil and effective.

Gosh...for being MOSTLY a lee I do miss torturing people sometimes....

View attachment 608940
Haha sounds amazing! I've yet to be broken, but you sound like an able Challenger [emoji14]

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

I've broken many lees plus I've been broken many times by my husband as a lee. I either safeword or I am reduced to tears plus get extremely apologetic(I say I'm sorry a lot.). Most of the lees I've broken were through paid sessions and they told me they wanted extreme nonstop tickle torture to which I more than happily obliged(Don't worry all my clients have safewords.).

I have: a few ex girlfriends 10 years ago or more.

One was very tall, about 5'11"/6' dirty blonde/light brown shoulder length hair, nice symmetrical toes and high arches and big feet around size 11-12 US female. She was really ticklish everywhere and eas a real blast, but her ribs were something I've never come across since. She was okay with me torturing her anywhere even when brought to begging... but she pleaded for me not to tickle her ribs before being tied up. I'd agree because we had a pretty serious sit down talk about it. She really didn't want me to go there. Of course I snuck some rib tickling in for split seconds at a time which was agreed upon. But one time I really went for it (she said it was okay) but started saying "stop" while screaming and crying (we didn't have a safeword set up, so naturally i just kept going because "stop" is almost always said... I was still a novice at the time).

She ended up tapping into some insane type of survivor strength and pulled the thick zip ties I was using backwards (as in... pulled so hard she zipped them the opposite way). One arm at a time right in a row while screaming and crying amd sat right up on the bed from being spread eagle. She got a lot of aftercare after that one.

Another ex gf was much shorter about 5'3, very dark brown hair almost black, 6.5 size feet US female. Those feet were deathly ticklish. She had great arches as well, and also had one of those nice "bigger than usual" big toes and then tapering down symmetrically with the rest of her toes. I used to break her emotionally pretty regularly. She was a true submissive. One time in particular she had a dark blue toenail polish on and white stockings. I had her tied down spead eagle on a pullout bed. Her feet got a real workover that night. It was the first time I used a hairbrush on her. She cried, whined, and pleaded very hard once the laughter stopped. It was a first for both of us, and the rest was history. We were together many years before parting ways.

I haven't pushed 'lees that far since. They're my partner and my love for them has often trumped breaking them emotionally. Also, I kind of grew out of doing that. When I was younger it used to turn me on. Now in my mid 30s, not so much. These days I prefer finding that sweet spot between teasing and tickling that keeps a lee in that "going ballistic with thrashing screaming and laughter but riiiiiight on the edge of being too much" space.

With that being said, if I ever met a true submissive again (not a woman who simply leaned in that direction) I wouldn't feel bad about doing it again.

I have had this happen as well, on a few occasions.

One memorable time was with a close friend of mine, who would allow me to tie her up and tickle her. She is ethnically Chinese, with soft size 6 feet that are excruciatingly ticklish.

On this occasion, she was sitting on a large armchair, with her wrists bound tightly to the arms of the chair. Her legs were stretched out in front of her, with her feet bound to a small footstool, big toes tied together.

I had been tickling the bottoms of her feet pretty intensively for around 30 min; whenever you even touch her soles, she'll burst into loud, hysterical laughter almost immediately, and she had been laughing like this pretty steadily for the entire session. Then, suddenly, she stopped laughing and started to frantically plead with me, in a way that she had never done before.

"Please, please, I'm gonna pass out, I'm gonna pass out, I'm gonna pass out".

She kept repeating that she was about to pass out, as she desperately struggled against her bonds. Since we didn't have a safe word (she was one of my first tickle partners, and I wasn't familiar with safe words at the time), I grew quite concerned and stopped tickling her soles. She could usually take quite a bit of tickling, despite how ticklish she was, but on this occasion I had clearly pushed her past her limit. She later told me that she was sure she was on the verge of passing out, and was really glad that I stopped when I did. I'm glad that I did too, since she is a lovely women, who I've still very close to to this day.

Last edited:
While this is on my mind, I'll share another quick story.

This one happened with a woman I used to play with, several years ago. She was Puerto Rican - around 5'6, fairly dark-skinned, with very pretty size 7 feet.

I had gotten to know her quite well, having played together many times, and we were both quite comfortable with one another. She enjoyed having her limits tested; very much a bratty sub. In this instance, I had her tightly hogtied, blindfolded and gagged, with her big toes bound together with a thin piece of twine. I'd been tickling the bottoms of her oiled bare feet pretty mercilessly with a hairbrush - more so than usual - and noticed that her laughter started to take on a desperate wailing quality.

At that point, a decided to move down to her ribs, which were even more ticklish than her feet. As I started tickling her ribs, she began thrashing around like she was being electrocuted. Her wailing laughter then shifted to what was unmistakably hysterical sobbing - identifiable even through the gag. When this happened, I immediately stoped and quickly untied her.

I wasn't sure what to expect at this point. Would she be furious with me for pushing her too far? We had a safe gesture set up, given the gag, but she hadn't used it.

So, I was surprised by what came next. Once she was untied, she hugged me very tightly, while hysterically sobbing with her head on my shoulder. I held her there, stroking her hair, and trying to make sure that she was OK. As it turned out, she wasn't angry at all, and said that the crying was very much cathartic.

We played many more times after that, but I never again pushed her to that breaking point.

Yes, It was TicklesHotel ( Laurie ) I had rented a hotel room in Brockton, Mass I believe it was 2003 and we had taken turns tickling each other and then at the same time. With the at the same time scenario both of us would be on our backs and at each others feet and we would tickle away

For me tickling her it took a bit of time switching back and forth from her belly button to her feet. Her feet were the most ticklish of anyplace on her body that is when she had cracked by using her safeword which was penguin after about 15 minutes of tickling her. This session lasted two days

You know, I'd never really thought about it in this manner, but my ex wife, the first time I tied her down and really had my way tickling her, I'm pretty sure I broke her. She had really ticklish feet, which I loved to tickle, but her really bad place was her armpits. After having my fun with her feet, she got to rest while I unbuttoned her blouse and tucked it up and out of the way. She wore front clasp bras, and that went away next. Now her super ticklish pits were wide open and totally vulnerable. I started teasing her telling her how exposed and helpless her pits were, and how bad it was going to tickle when I started tickling them. She never really begged when I tickled her, but she was real close to doing that this time. I started wiggling my fingers of both hands above both pits and slowly moving them closer to them while telling her they were getting closer, and closer. She was starting to lose it before I even touched them! And when they hit, she let out a screech and fell into hysterical laughter. I tickled them non-stop for a while until she went into silent laughter and with her face all red and breathing hard, I stopped. I moved back down to her feet and tried to tickle them again and nothing! No response at all! I asked her if she had enough and she whimpered a feeble "yes"! So, at that point I untied her and made love to her. She must've liked it, because the next time she came over, she asked me to tie her up again! But I'm thinking with her lack of response when I tried tickling her feet again, that she must have been "broken" at that point.
Then there was the gal I had an LTR with after her who's feet were wicked ticklish. It took an while in the relationship to get her tied up but once I did, she let me have my way with her most anytime. But I found out that if I tickled her feet too long, she would start crying. Literally sobbing. Don't know if that's considered "breaking" someone, but based on what I've read here, kinda sounds like it.

I find these stories very exiting. But somehow I would feel very bad to broke my Lee I think...
As a switch, I would not like to be broken I think.

Envoyé de mon STF-L09 en utilisant Tapatalk

I've broken a Lee a few times. I've found one in particular was more psychological than actual tickling that broke her. It was slowly putting on 4 thick leather cuffs, ratcheting them down super slowly, tightening them more and more with her limbs spread out and stretched in a tight X. The leather cuffs and ratchet sounds really set the tone for her mentally. Then I target her feet first, starting to untie the white laces on one shoe while telling her how badly she is going to get tickled and how she cannot move away to escape or stop it. The tickling had not even started yet and her eyes were watering up just as she struggled to keep her shoe from being untied and taken off by pushing it into the mattress hard as she could.

Another wave of psychological torture hit her when she realized "no socks" was a rule she did not know about. Her anxiety went through the roof! Surely she did not want her socks to be off also with my fingers on her foot. She knew her shoes were going to come off for foot tickling but did not know being totally barefoot was my usual until it was too late and she was strapped in tight.

She begged and pleaded to have her sock stay on and me not to "go there" as she said. She had a look of disbelief in her face as I told her "NO" and purposely took my time pulling her white PUMA sock off. She looked freaked out when I threw her sock up next to her chest and her toes were now bare woth nowhere to hide. Her eyes welled up with tears as a few nails gently kissed her bare arch and swirled under her purple painted toes. She cried out loud as four fingers raked from her heel to her toes and back down going dreadfully slow. More pressure with continual raking on her bare arch and ball of her foot did break her. She screamed and cried, thrashed all over the precious few inches her bondage would allow her extremities to move. Tears were rolling down her cheeks when my fingers explored under her toes and my other hand held her bare foot still.

Putting on the cuffs took 4 minutes.
Ratcheting tightly into place took 3 minutes.
Shoe take off with verbal teasing was 1 minute.
Sock removal with verbal teasing 1 minute.
Nails exploring her one bare foot 4 minutes:

She was completely broken after 13 or 14 minutes, with just one bare foot enduring tickling. She was crying and screaming when I touched her foot again.

Then I went to the next foot. Untying the laces I was greeted with a screaming NO! even before her shoe came off. The second sock removal resulted in thrashing and screaming before any tickling. 8 nails slowly kissing her second bare foot was even worse- screaming tears and F words, I did stop after 2 minutes on her second foot. She admit defeat and never ever wanted that again. She said lots of bad words and begged to be let go. I took mercy on her and released her from the leather cuffs before any other part of her was tickled. She was a crying, soaked, barefoot blubbering mess. Definitely broken.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what "breaking" qualifies as, but one time my ler got me to the point where I was straight up sobbing and wasn't quite coherent. I was tied down so tight so I could barely move and I guess I just broke down. That was the day I learned how ticklish I am, especially on my belly

I've broken many lees plus I've been broken many times by my husband as a lee. I either safeword or I am reduced to tears plus get extremely apologetic(I say I'm sorry a lot.). Most of the lees I've broken were through paid sessions and they told me they wanted extreme nonstop tickle torture to which I more than happily obliged(Don't worry all my clients have safewords.).

That's fantastic! BUT you can NEVER break me :)

My wife has broken me many times. Usually I can hold out for a long time and it all depends on how feisty she is feeling. But the times she has broken me were times where I wasn't mentally prepared because I thought it was gonna just be a quick play session. Then an hour later I'm blubbering and pleading and she's just laying next to me grinning while her fingers are stroking my armpits nonstop with my wrists tied above me. The other big time I thought she just wanted a quick 10 minute session or so and she hog tied me. She tickled me for an hour and fifteen minutes. I was a mess! And dang it...it was incredible.
...and horrible.

Typically, my m.o. is to try and keep a woman skating on the edge of her breaking point for.. well ever really, so if breaking happens it's usually when I'm searching for said point. Once a woman had displayed such confidence in her ability to take all the tickling I could give. To be fair, in the first meeting she proved to have quite a bit of endurance, so for the second meeting I was resolved to tickle her as if she had no limit. Focusing on her underarms after previously keeping her off guard by alternating spots did it. She would never say "no", but after a few seconds, through silent laughter she made eye contact with me and just shook her head. I was tuned in with her enough to know she needed it to stop.

Another woman - I repeatedly brought her to orgasm while tickling her non-stop and after the last one, she just looked at me. Exhaled. Went to sleep.

One literally passed out mid laugh.

One lady, while not being technically "broken", after the many hour session, shuddered and spasmed sporadically for about 24hrs after the tickling stopped.

As far as what it's like, for me it's another delicious option of the buffet of ticklish response/reactions.

Just the other night I had my lee tell me that I'd have to break him before he came for me. It didn't work out for him. Check my posts to see the result.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back