• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FeatherFeet Tickling Review

BritishSteel

1st Level Red Feather
Over the years, I’ve downloaded lots of awesome tickling clips from various studios. Some have been superb, others perhaps didn’t quite live up to expectations.

Now, I’ve decided to make use of this sub-forum of the TMF, to share my opinions on the various clips I’ve bought, and to say what I think is good and not so good about them. I’ll try and keep the reviews as detailed and as honest as I can.
To begin, I’ve done reviews of three clips from the FeatherFeet Tickling studio. They are one of the best studios I’ve seen emerge in the past couple of years, and I’m a big fan of the content they produce.

‘Meline Captured And Tickled’

The description of this video, Meline's mother wants to punish her daughter for leaving the kitchen untidy, which is a great backstory. The clip begins with Meline being surrounded and grabbed by her two brothers. It is difficult to make out what exactly is being said to her as she is cornered and restrained, but it sounds playful and good-natured as her two brothers corner her.

We then see Meline sitting in a chair, her feet (still with shoes on) are propped up on a table in front of her. Meline’s expression seems to be one of nervous excitement. As her shoes are removed to expose her bare feet, Meline wiggles her toes and flexes her feet; a suggestion of extreme ticklishness!

Screenshot 2019-12-30 at 12.02.25.png

The tickling in this video, all done by Meline's mother, is a combination of feather ticking and tickling with fingers. Both methods appear to work extremely well, and her mother is an extremely methodical tickler, whether it’s lightly swirling the feather around her toes, or scribbling her fingernails, spider-like, up and down her soles. Meline’s feet are extremely expressive, and every touch brings a reaction. The tickling never seems to verge on torturous, it is much further down the scale than that, but it's certainly enough to keep her laughing throughout!

Screenshot 2019-12-30 at 12.16.54.png

The playful, family nature of the video is enhanced by the presence of Meline’s brothers in the background, both of whom seem to revel in their sister’s ticklish predicament.

Pluses: Playful, methodical tickling, excellent camera angle, a genuinely ticklish girl.

Negatives: Not the highest-quality video, the lighting level is quite low.

‘Lolita Tickled By Her Parents’.

For me, the best clip that this company has produced. This was the first movie to feature Lolita, who has subsequently starred in further videos for the company, but this is the standout.

We begin with Lolita sitting on the couch, her wrists tied together and her (stunningly beautiful) bare feet propped up on a table. It’s easy to tell that, from her nervousness by her expression, as well as the smiles from her parents, as they wave to the camera, that Lolita is extremely ticklish. As her dad lightly begins to tickle her right foot, followed by her mother on her left, the laughter begins instantly, and it is apparent that Lolita is really in for it.

Screenshot 2019-12-30 at 12.09.30.png

I really dig the ‘dual tickling’ method of two hands on each foot. There’s also some good-natured teasing from Lolita’s mother to her daughter, as she playfully mocks her predicament. Lolita is extremely animated throughout the video, begging and pleading for mercy, as well as squirming as much as she can, but there is no escape! The tickling consists of a combination of fingers, brushes, and no inch of her feet is spared a thorough tickling!

Pluses: Great camera angle, high quality video, awesome family dynamic, cute, playful tickling.
Minuses: Not the longest video, shoe and sock removal at the beginning would've been great.

‘Lolita’s Revenge On Natalia’

Revenge videos are always excellent, largely because there’s nothing sweeter than seeing a very ticklish person give somebody a taste of their own ticklish medicine!

The video starts with Natalia’s bare feet propped up on a table, and Lolita now gets her chance for revenge. She tickles Natalie's feet with fingers, and a hairbrush, switching between the two and showing no mercy to her friend.

What I particularly love about this video are the smiles that Lolita flashes to the camera at various points. It’s easy to tell that she’s having a great time tickling Natalia, and while her tickling technique isn't ruthless or torturous, she certainly knows how to make Natalie laugh, and ensures that the revenge is thorough.

Screenshot 2019-12-30 at 12.14.24.png

Pluses: Tickle-revenge videos are awesome, great close-up camera angle, superb dynamic between the two friends.
Minuses: Face-down tickling would've been great, and some interaction/ tickle-talk between the two girls would've added to the video.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back