• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Goals for 2020?

the-ticklish-helper

TMF Regular
hey everyone! I’m curious to get your takes, what kind of goals tickle related do you have for this year and the new decade?

No idea yet, but it just seems like a hell of a bucket list item to knock off.

Hopefully to write lots of reviews of tickling videos as well as more tickling stories! :D

This year, to post at least one tickling story. For the decade, to have tickling sessions and attend NEST.

I'd just like to find someone that appeals to me to tickle! Not like the old days where they were a dime a dozen! :(

To find some videos that I've never seen before. I feel like sometimes I've seen them all!

wishing all of you safe & fulfilling play with partners who challenge & respect you in the coming year! as far as personal goals, i'm planning to attend Bella Bash for the first time, and am hoping to have my first switch session in the near future as i have been strictly on the ler side up to this point.

to find a decent tickle partner who I meet up with on a regular bases :) and maybe attend a NEST

hey everyone! I’m curious to get your takes, what kind of goals tickle related do you have for this year and the new decade?

To attend a tickle gathering. Never have, seems like it would be fun.
To purchase a custom tickle video, same as above.
To meet another full time tickle partner. Been there, done that and it was wonderful.

To shoot a video with someone not from the community as a model. In other words, a girl next door type. Not a fetish model or a ticklephile.

My goal is to find an actual relationship. Having play partners and all is great, but I'm ready to really be with someone.

To session more with my husband! I get tickled playfully all the time, and we have a real “session” about once a week. Looking to fulfill my role as his sub more often ^_^

To start a Long lasting Relationship with a woman who also likes tickling. One that likes me to massage and tickle her feet preferably.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back