• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real Life “AWWW...” Moments

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
As a few of you know my writing has a romantic tone with lots of cute moments between a young couple that are deeply in love.

But let’s talk about those things your special someone does that just makes you fall in love with them all over again.

Here’s one I’ll share that happened today. I was sitting with my wife watching the Saints Vikings game. She patted the spot beside her which means she wants me lay down on the couch, with my head on her.

We’ll take turns doing this, most of the time she falls asleep. Today I did. I felt it coming on and tried to sit up, she pushed my head back down, and put her arm around me. Before I knew it I woke up and the game was in the 4th quarter.

I asked why she let me sleep like that, and this was her reply. “I know you’ve been tired lately and you needed it.”

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

And I was just thinking about my favorite couple too. How is Billy and Krista?

Well I have no special someone but this girl I like at work (she's younger) on National Donut Day I gave her my donut and you would have thought I gave her a ring. Sometimes I guess it's the little things. I don't understand women lol.

Well I have no special someone but this girl I like at work (she's younger) on National Donut Day I gave her my donut and you would have thought I gave her a ring. Sometimes I guess it's the little things. I don't understand women lol.

Sounds like she really appreciated it. But yeah, it is the little things.

I’m also on DeviantArt

Sounds like she really appreciated it. But yeah, it is the little things.

I’m also on DeviantArt

Yeah I kind of got blindsided. I gave it to her cause I figured it wasn't a big deal and she made such a noise (and she's the quiet type) half the office heard her and another woman said "What nothing for me?" I was embarrassed lol.

Yeah I kind of got blindsided. I gave it to her cause I figured it wasn't a big deal and she made such a noise (and she's the quiet type) half the office heard her and another woman said "What nothing for me?" I was embarrassed lol.

Nothing to be embarrassed about. You’d be surprised how much girls remember little things like that.

When I was little, I used to bring these sugar bunnies to a girl in my class I had a crush on. We became friends, and growing up with a girl as one of my best friends helped shape the kind of man I am today.

Not long after my wife first met me, she made a comment about how I wasn’t like most guys.

I had another “Aww” moment today. I was driving the the store for a few things and my wife very cutely asks, “Can we stop at Tim Horton’s first?”

She knows how much I love that place. I got to have an frozen mocha while watching her nibble on a muffin.

Nothing to be embarrassed about. You’d be surprised how much girls remember little things like that.

When I was little, I used to bring these sugar bunnies to a girl in my class I had a crush on. We became friends, and growing up with a girl as one of my best friends helped shape the kind of man I am today.

Not long after my wife first met me, she made a comment about how I wasn’t like most guys.

I had another “Aww” moment today. I was driving the the store for a few things and my wife very cutely asks, “Can we stop at Tim Horton’s first?”

She knows how much I love that place. I got to have an frozen mocha while watching her nibble on a muffin.
Well my friend at work (another girl) told me to give her the donut and when I came back she asked me "how did it go" and when I told her how I couldn't believe how she made a big deal about this...she started laughing at me as if to say "Duh I know that cause I'm a girl and sometimes you guys don't get to impress a girl you just have to be nice and do little things for her." I actually have done several more things for her since then to make her know I like her...she knows. I am actually going to ask her out to lunch at the end of this month for the first time ever. I'd like to know her better and try to be friends with her at least.

It sounds like you had a really good day today. That's a nice moment!

Well my friend at work (another girl) told me to give her the donut and when I came back she asked me "how did it go" and when I told her how I couldn't believe how she made a big deal about this...she started laughing at me as if to say "Duh I know that cause I'm a girl and sometimes you guys don't get to impress a girl you just have to be nice and do little things for her."

I actually have done several more things for her since then to make her know I like her...she knows.

I am actually going to ask her out to lunch at the end of this month for the first time ever. I'd like to know her better and try to be friends with her at least.

It sounds like you had a really good day today. That's a nice moment!

That’s great news! Just keep being you.

Too often in relationships, I tried to be Superman and eventually girls found out that I was Clark Kent.

I actually met my wife during a low point in my life. She saw through everything bad going on and fell in love with the man I really was.

I’m also on DeviantArt

Yeah I agree that sometimes we try to impress women too much. And the little things matter more than trying to wine and dine them...at least the type that we want to be with would like the little things more.

Well it's nice to meet you Clark :).

We went out into the back yard to get a little sun today.

I walked over to the fence and told her that I wanted to put mulch down around the fence which got a “No, I don’t want that in my back yard.”

“Your back yard? Don’t I get a say in this?” Was my reply.

“No, what I say goes.” She says.

I started walking back up to the porch where she’s sitting, trying not to laugh. “And do you know why you get your way?”

“Because I’m cute.” She replied, and gave me a hug.

On my second year anniversary with my Xu, she told me to close my eyes and open them. Then she ran towards me with a balloon heart with I love you on, saying my name in a cute way and kissed me.

Yep that is my Xu, I really want to see her again.

Last edited:
K was feeling tired after a long day, and not getting much sleep last night didn’t help.

She laid down on the couch beside me and is currently holding my hand while she takes a nap. [emoji3059]

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back