• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklishness and Worship

munchausen

TMF Expert
So, here's a question. One of the things that makes me doubt a model's ticklishness is when I see her in a worship or similar video and she doesn't even flinch, when, in a tickle video, she's laughing her head off as soon as someone touches her feet.

I'm not particularly ticklish myself (more's the pity), and the ticklish women I've been with would never have been able to stand foot worship without dissolving into giggles, at best, or kicking me, at worst. Some of you doubtless know better than I do, though -- it is plausible that a someone with ticklish feet would be able to withstand, and even enjoy, worship without even a little bit of ticklish response?

I think I’m very ticklish on my feet but when my feet are being worshipped it’s a very different experience for me. But then again I don’t try to “get away” from the tickling either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard people say that they are more or less ticklish depending on how they're touched. So some people could be very ticklish with fingers, brushes, etc. but them massage or worship could be a completely different story.

The only time I call bullshit is when I see the same woman in a lickle video in a foot worshipping video and the reactions are completely opposite. There really isn't anything different between lickling and foot worshipping. Other than that, only tickling a woman is a guaranteed way of seeing how ticklish she is because everything else is inconclusive. That's one of the things that needs to die when it come to tickling, people doubting a woman's ticklishness simply because she doesn't the react to massages, licking, or pedicures exactly like how she responses to actually being tickled.

See, that's what I'm thinking. Tickling is different from other kinds of touch, and a woman who's used to being touched can probably filter things accordingly. But lickling and worshipping are awfully close, aren't they?

Everyone's brain and nerves vary in terms of how the sensations are processed. I'm no neurologist, scientist, or doctor but you no doubt are aware of the number of models featured in these videos which you cite who certainly have verifiable foot fetishes (perhaps to a higher degree than tickling) and get extremely turned on by mouth on foot action especially when they are on the receiving end. I can only surmise that the feelings are far more pleasurable to them than tickly... Although I do completely understand your point - I love to witness a very sexy lee reduced to a quivering pile of giggles or freak out laughter from the first point of contact: inclusive of a wince or flinch, a scrunching of the nose and contorting of the face into a wide smile, a flexing or contracting of the foot, maybe a spreading of the sole with or without a toe-spread, an uncontrollable and instinctual reflexive "Ya hee-hee!" that escapes from the lips before the real laughing begins... Yep. I have a term for that: Ticklish-cute. Sometimes I can "see" their ticklish-cute potential before watching it unfold in a clip. Hard to explain. I am also stopped dead in my tracks when I see that look or these features in a new woman I encounter in real life. I think it's wide, almond shaped eyes in addition to some other things.

Well, I’d say my feet are like an 11 on a 1-10 ticklish scale. My husband brought me to tears just gently scratching one toe a few nights ago during a session. That being said, unless my feet are being nibbled during worship, it is ALL pleasure when a mouth or tongue are anywhere near my feet. Anything happening foot worship-wise is sending shockwaves between my legs, and very rarely feels ticklish. It was very surprising to me the first time I got my feet worshiped, as I expected to not be able to handle it and warned the involved party he may get kicked in the teeth, but that ended up not being the case at ALL.

Unless the person worshiping is REALLY trying to lickle, it’s all moans.

It may have something to do with having your feet played with often? Like, girls doing clips having that line of worshsip/tickle in their brain? I know when my lers intention is to tickle I’m already more jumpy and squirmy, but I give my feet up readily if worship is the intention. I’m just rambling at this point, but long story short, ticklish girls can have their feet worshiped/tongued without much of a ticklish reaction. It does happen!

So, here's a question. One of the things that makes me doubt a model's ticklishness is when I see her in a worship or similar video and she doesn't even flinch, when, in a tickle video, she's laughing her head off as soon as someone touches her feet.

I'm not particularly ticklish myself (more's the pity), and the ticklish women I've been with would never have been able to stand foot worship without dissolving into giggles, at best, or kicking me, at worst. Some of you doubtless know better than I do, though -- it is plausible that a someone with ticklish feet would be able to withstand, and even enjoy, worship without even a little bit of ticklish response?

I would have felt similar before I became an active tickler. Someone’s ticklishness is dictated by a number of factors. These include: comfort level with the ler, comfort level with the environment, physical well-being, where they are mentally, the ler’s skill and so forth.

I’ve worshipped feet that are only ticklish if I dig in with fingernails or toys. Others take time to warm up is sensation play. No two lees are alike. Perhaps my next clip from the party will feature models I’ve failed to get a ticklish reaction from or took a long time to warm up.

Well, I’d say my feet are like an 11 on a 1-10 ticklish scale. My husband brought me to tears just gently scratching one toe a few nights ago during a session. That being said, unless my feet are being nibbled during worship, it is ALL pleasure when a mouth or tongue are anywhere near my feet. Anything happening foot worship-wise is sending shockwaves between my legs, and very rarely feels ticklish. It was very surprising to me the first time I got my feet worshiped, as I expected to not be able to handle it and warned the involved party he may get kicked in the teeth, but that ended up not being the case at ALL.

Unless the person worshiping is REALLY trying to lickle, it’s all moans.

It may have something to do with having your feet played with often? Like, girls doing clips having that line of worshsip/tickle in their brain? I know when my lers intention is to tickle I’m already more jumpy and squirmy, but I give my feet up readily if worship is the intention. I’m just rambling at this point, but long story short, ticklish girls can have their feet worshiped/tongued without much of a ticklish reaction. It does happen!

Goddess Shelly's :woman: reactions are similar to yours. When she offers me her feet to worship, she keeps them still and enjoys the attention. When she allows me the chance to tickle the same bare soles, the slightest first touch of my fingertip causes her to laugh and withdraw her foot. :feets:

Agreed!

Everyone's brain and nerves vary in terms of how the sensations are processed. I'm no neurologist, scientist, or doctor but you no doubt are aware of the number of models featured in these videos which you cite who certainly have verifiable foot fetishes (perhaps to a higher degree than tickling) and get extremely turned on by mouth on foot action especially when they are on the receiving end. I can only surmise that the feelings are far more pleasurable to them than tickly... Although I do completely understand your point - I love to witness a very sexy lee reduced to a quivering pile of giggles or freak out laughter from the first point of contact: inclusive of a wince or flinch, a scrunching of the nose and contorting of the face into a wide smile, a flexing or contracting of the foot, maybe a spreading of the sole with or without a toe-spread, an uncontrollable and instinctual reflexive "Ya hee-hee!" that escapes from the lips before the real laughing begins... Yep. I have a term for that: Ticklish-cute. Sometimes I can "see" their ticklish-cute potential before watching it unfold in a clip. Hard to explain. I am also stopped dead in my tracks when I see that look or these features in a new woman I encounter in real life. I think it's wide, almond shaped eyes in addition to some other things.

Im just a sucker for a ticklish flinch from a woman's foot!! its mesmerizing!

Thanks for all the responses, everyone. Very interesting food for thought.

Amazing how many things come down to "people are different," isn't it?

I have extremely sensitive feet the slightest touch i'm pulling them away

So, my wide is extremely ticklish on her feet, but if I'm rubbing then or making out with them it's a totally different thing. I know how to ioss her feet so that it doesn't tickle her, I also know how to do it so that it's the worst ticket torture she can imagine. It just depends. You might not be wrong but it is indeed possible to be ticklish and to be foot worshiped in such a way as it doesn't tickle.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I suppose it depends on the person. Being licked and being tickled can feel very different. I've never had my feet worshipped, but I think it'd really tickle a lot! I'm most ticklish on your stomach and around my waist and if a woman kisses and licks my stomach area, I'm a giggling mess!

It's no surprise that tickle models would embellish or fake their reactions, just like it is no surprise foot worship models will embellish or fake their pleasurable reactions to worship. Play to your audience = $$$

On the other hand, seeing a tickle model have ticklish reactions in a worship video would confirm that her ticklishness is real and intense. A good litmus test for ticklishness.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back