• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi! Not new, but...reinvented? Rejuvenated? Renewed?

FootTicklerAZ

Hey everybody!

Okay, so I'm definitely not new here. I joined up here in 2004 (!), and spent a lot of time lurking around, reading, looking at pictures, and hanging out in the chat room. Needless to say, I didn't really make any connections or build any friendships or anything (which is why none of you know me), because I put in no effort and just lurked about.

So somewhere around 2009, I joined up at Fetlife because it seemed interesting to me and I have some other interests besides feet and tickling. Since I'm not great at multi-tasking, I ended up putting most of my efforts in over there and pretty much stopped coming here, which I regret.

I'm not knocking anything about my time on here or anything, but being on Fetlife introduced me to a whole new community. The tickling community is so small that it's just really difficult to meet people at all. However, I found that the general kink community is much, much larger, and I found lots of groups locally to get out and meet people.

It's been life-changing for me.

It was a long process, but I've been able to get past a lot of my social anxiety to the point where it's not crippling any more. I've made friends and connections, and I've even found a wonderful person whom I have become regular, occasional play partners with.

In any case, I felt the need to return here now where the online thing started for me, now that I'm a more social person....ready to interact and be active this time around. I wanted to stop on by and re-introduce myself here, since I'm essentially a born-again newbie.

I'm Tommy. You can call me that or FootTicklerAZ, or FTAZ...or whatever you're comfortable with. I'm a 47-year-old (soon to be 48) guy in Phoenix, AZ. I'll be around more and posting in the forums. If you want to talk to me, feel free to message me here, or look me up on Fetlife. My handle over there is FTAZ. I look forward to meeting and getting to know y'all!

Thanks for reading that unsolicited lengthy introduction!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back