• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How! I got into tickle fetish! :) Pt.2

The open minded side of me wants to love this story but j can't shake the idea that in a lot of families this would be viewed as very suspicious behavior by the aunt. The fact that you were 18, you were consenting to it, and that it's two women makes it better, but I can't shake the feeling lol.

Thank you for sharing and I'm not judging at all. If I were in your shoes I would've enjoyed it just the same!

How! I got into tickle fetish! :) Pt.2

Hello everyone! Kavitha again! and I would like to share the story on how I got into the world of tickle-fetish. I would like to continue from where I left off, so in case you missed the first part here is the link :) www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?314654-How!-I-got-into-tickle-fetish!-)-Pt-1

She did not stop there she began to tickle me , I giggled and squirled and burst out with laughter! (Im guessing she did that to ease me :)). And then she asked me the same question again! and I confessed to her my fetish kind of things! But to my surprise she patted me and kissed my cheeks! saying "Its all right honey"! After saying that she gently smiled and said "I love you the way you are" (Even then I totally had no clue of her fetish desires). She was wearing a nighty back then, she got up from bed and locked the door and switched on the night lamp next to us and got into bed with me. "Hmmm....I understand how you feel, but do you think what you did was okay!" my aunt asked me, "No absolutely not! Im sorry please dont tell anyone" *I was scared and shivering when I said that. "Haaha, cheer up silly! I was just kidding, cheer up!" *My aunt tickled me again and I burst out with childish laughter!. Gradually her tickles began to get lighter and lighter, my laughter was brought down gently with small small giggles and her light tickling on my navel began to make me gasp more and more!. My fetish desires began to kick in to me! (And I knew she was doing this on purpose and remember! I have already confessed my fetish desires to her ). I voluntarily removed my tees and set it aside and I laid back to the bed for her to continue! My aunt smiled and without saying anything began to work her hands on me :), I began to gasp more and more, sometimes her swift movements on my bare body would make me giggle, and I could not hold it back! ;) (At this point, I concluded that she also has somekind of tickle-fetish). She began with tickling my belly sides! with her fingers *I was so ticklish there*, my giggles made way to laughter (I never resisted any of her strokes as I was enjoying them). From there she moved up! gently scratching my ribbies! *I could not hold back though* I brought both my arms closer to my sides in a way to shield my ribs from her!. But she smiled (as though she was expecting that).She began to do gentle raspberrypies in my belly , her mouth would move from my belly button down to the start of my panties. Each contact she made with her lips sent shivers of pleasure down through my spine. But purposly in between she would do an agile raspberry pie, that would make my body jump up in laughter. I would look at my aunt's face from time to time! And I knew she was enjoying more than me. While she was doing those gentle raspberry-pies, at on instance though (don't know whether it was by accident or she did it on purpose), she did it on my panties , above my little pussy! and I sent out an uncontrollable moan "mmmhmmh"! . She smiled and placed her hands on her lips and said "Oh my my!". Her attention! now shifted to my little honey-pot. (I was still not comfortable with removing my panties infront of her). She began to try sliding them off of me, I resisted her by pulling over my leg. She suddenly did a big raspberrypie on my belly button! (clever woman!;)) my torso lifted up as I uncontrollably giggled from it, in the mean time she removed my panties! and there I was totally naked! infront of her. For some reason I felt so relieved and I was a bit shy! and looked away from her face! I did not see it but I was damn sure that she was looking me down there!

(to be contd...................) ;)

Are you still going to write part 3? You cant leave us hanging there lol

Hi Kavitha omg awesome story. If you’d like to talk more please please send me a message Kavitha

wow, very interesting story! Waiting for the next part!
Are your feet ticklish, too?
Is your aunt ticklish, too and did you get revenge on your aunt?

Wow awesome story! Sounds like your aunt was having lots of tickle fetish fun back in her day haha

I hope there’s a part three, but it also like to see part one to see if it’s as good

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back