• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please make sure to report spam :)

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Hello denizens of the Silly Stuff Forum :)

You might have noticed that lately we're getting a lot of spam here. In some ways it's almost a good thing because it's a sign that we're a lively forum, active enough to draw spambots. But of course we want to get rid of it as quickly as possible when it shows up, to make sure it isn't profitable for the spammers.

So if you see one, report it please by clicking on the exclamation point inside a black triangle at the bottom of the post.

Thanks!
Jeff

All the recent spam posts in SSF are from a particular 'company'

What surprises me about them is that the join dates of all the new members who post them are not January 2020 but rather a variety of dates in 2019.

What surprises me about them is that the join dates of all the new members who post them are not January 2020 but rather a variety of dates in 2019.

I noticed that too. I think what happens is that a human has to register because a bot can't beat the check system. Then later on, they have a bot that goes back and uses all the accounts created by humans at various forums around the internet.

After no spam in the SSF for a long time, there have been two in the last two days. Rats. :Grrr:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back