• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not ticklish anymore ...😢

FrenchTickler.

Hello there,

Recently signed up in here after long years of inactivity on this forum.

To give a better picture of my profile, i am a 33 years old french male with moroccan roots, 100% straight and living in south of France but travelling and wandering a lot !!!!

English is not my mother tongue language so forgive me for my mistakes !

it might sounds weird but i wanted to bring a concern i have :

I am 80% LER but what arouse me is to take my revenge from a sadistic tickler. So i found interesting to get tied up and tickled torture at the beginning so i could get my revenge after BUT i discovered that i am very ticklish in certain parts of my body but as soon as i am tied up i am not ticklish at all ... i don't feel anything, like if my subconscient was controlling my body or something.

This is frustrating and i wanted to know if i was the only one in this case ?

Hello there,

To give a better picture of my profile, i am a 33 years old french male with moroccan roots, 100% straight and living in south of France but travelling and wandering a lot !!!!

I am 80% LER but what arouse me is to take my revenge from a sadistic tickler. So i found interesting to get tied up and tickled torture at the beginning so i could get my revenge after BUT i discovered that i am very ticklish in certain parts of my body but as soon as i am tied up i am not ticklish at all ... i don't feel anything, like if my subconscient was controlling my body or something.

It can come and go, supposedly the human body changes every 7 years so you're spots might have moved, might also need a different ler style used on ya, I'd say experiment a bit to rediscover, had this happen a couple years back but then it sorted itself out.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Sometimes it can be if the bondage is too tight and secured or if it’s lose enough to give you wiggle and squirming room.

Yeah it really depends. Kinda sad for you tho. Hope things work out!

Hello there,

As others mentioned, bondage could be too tight. One of the aspects is expectation and vulnerability. Maybe add an element of surprise, such as a blindfold or earplugs/headphones. If you are expecting it, you may have less sensation :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try loosening the bondage or a different kind of material from what you usually use. Or try a bit of sensory deprivation like a blindfold, as 4Pawz said.

Maybe try slightly less bondage like handcuffs, or only hands tied, or only legs tied. Especially if a psychological thing where you are ticklish untied and not ticklish tied you should try to experiment and find the boundaries.

A lot of people are the opposite and become more ticklish when tied and blindfolded.

Another thing that might figure in is arousal. Some people are more ticklish when aroused, some are less it depends. There of course ways around that e.g. thinking about something very unexciting, or doing something about your arousal before the session (though given that you tickle first that would probably decrease this method and thinking about something less exciting would be a better strategy :) ).

Of course it could be nerves or something.

Overall it's definitely worth it to experiment around and see what sticks :) Especially if you can replicate being ticklish and then not ticklish.

thanks to all of you for your tips :) i shall definitely experiment blindfold and other ways to get tied up ^^

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back