• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled in the line of duty!

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
Fur unsere Deutsche Freundin, Elena. Enjoy!

Somewhere in Berlin, not so long ago…

The stifling black hood was pulled from her head and Police Officer Sophie Krieger blinked at the sudden light.

The young policewoman had lost her police cap struggling with two suspects she had chased in the aftermath of a failed jewel robbery. Strands of her long auburn hair had worked themselves free from her ponytail and now fell across her face. She no longer had her gun and her handcuffs and radio had been taken from her belt. Other than that she seemed to be intact and still had on her brown leather jacket, yellow uniform shirt and green tie, grey pants and black shoes.

Sophie began to take in her surroundings. She was in a large, sparsely furnished room and was surrounded by four people. She recognised the two assailants who had abducted her instantly. The first was a wiry weasel faced man with short brown hair and he wasn’t much taller than Sophie’s height of 5’6”. The second was a muscular stone-faced character with a blonde buzz-cut. Both wore dark turtleneck sweaters and combat pants

A third man dressed similarly to the other two, and a woman were now with the two men who had abducted her. The man was middle aged but looked very fit. He was slim with aquiline features and silver hair. The woman was statuesque, at least 5’10” with long black hair; she wore a black shirt and black leather jeans. She looked Italian and despite her own situation Sophie had to admit the woman was beautiful.

“Good evening, Officer Krieger.” Silver hair said, reading the nametag on Sophie’s shirt. “How good of you to join us.” The others chuckled at the little joke.

“Kidnapping an officer! You’ll never get away with this.” Sophie spat defiantly. “And that’s just the start of your crimes. We know who you are and what you do. ”

“My dear, the best police forces in Europe have failed to apprehend us. What makes you think the Berlin police department will fare any better? You’ve done a pretty poor job so far.” Silver hair replied, unfazed by Sophie’s outburst.

“What do you want with me?” Maria growled.

“Fearless little thing aren’t you?” Silver hair murmured, raising an eyebrow. “There are some questions we need answered. The fact that your colleagues were waiting for us today means that someone has informed you of our movements. We need you to tell us who that is.”

“Bad luck.” Sophie smirked. “I’m just a rookie, they don’t tell me things like that.”

“Give me 10 minutes alone with her. I’ll find out everything she knows.” Weasel said. He advanced menacingly towards the bound redhead. Sophie noticed with satisfaction that he had the beginnings of a black eye where she had punched him during their fight.

The Italian looking woman put out an arm to stop him. “I think this one requires some finesse.” She turned to Silver hair. “Let me take care of this. I have a knack for this sort of thing.”

“Very well, Gina.” Silver hair nodded. “She’s all yours. I trust you’ll find out what we need to know. You better get her talking quickly. Her colleagues may find their way here soon.”

Gina’s dark eyes flashed. “Oh don’t worry about that. I never fail.” She snapped her fingers at Weasel and Stone Face. “Take her into my room.”

The two men hauled Sophie to her feet and dragged her kicking and struggling into the next room. This room was smaller and had an iron framed bed a chair and a chest of drawers.

“Let go of me you bastards!” Sophie said, writhing against Weasel and Granite Face. Gina stood casually with her hands on her hips, watching the young officer’s fruitless efforts.

Weasel just laughed at her. “Where do you want her, Gina?”

“Get her jacket off and tie her to the bed frame.”

The two crooks pulled Sophie’s leather uniform jacket down her arms and quickly tied her to the bed frame, securing each of her wrists to a bed post and then tying her ankles together and securing them to the foot of the bed.

“Now what?” Weasel said. He wiped sweat from his brow and gloated at the bound and struggling policewoman.”

“Leave us.” Gina snapped.

“Aw, can’t I stay and watch. I can help out you know.” He whined.

Gina gestured curtly towards the door with her chin. Weasel gave Sophie one last look and then mooched out of the room with Stone Face, grumbling under his breath.

Gina locked the door behind them. “Alone at last.” She said mockingly, gazing down at her prisoner.

Sophie’s thick hair was now completely free from her ponytail and she was breathing hard. Her blue eyes were wide with a mixture of apprehension and anger. She tried to muster defiance in the face of her captor.

“Look, I told you I don’t know anything so there’s no point torturing me. You’re in big trouble already.” Sophie said, trying to sound commanding.

Gina appeared oblivious. She wandered casually to the foot of the bed, humming to herself, and began to untie Sophie’s shoelaces.

“Hey! What the hell are you doing?” Sophie yelled at her.

Gina smiled. “I’m going to ask you a few questions. This is my way of getting you ready.”

“Cut that out. I’m warning you!” Sophie said nervously.

Gina pulled off Sophie’s shoes and threw them over her shoulder. “Socks now I think.” She grinned.

Sophie tried to pull her feet away from Gina’s grasp but she was unable to stop her from slowly pulling off her black socks. These quickly joined the shoes.

The Italian raised an eyebrow as she regarded Sophie’s wriggling feet and toes. “Awww, cute.” She slowly dragged one long red fingernail against a soft, pale sole.

The young policewoman yelped in surprise and jerked in her bonds. She bit her lip and tried not to laugh at the sudden ticklish sensation. “What are you doing?”

“My dear, why don’t you tell me who has been informing on us?” Gina murmured.

“I told you. I don’t know!” Sophie exclaimed.

Gina shook her head and tut-tutted. This time she applied all ten nails to the policewoman’s soft soles. Sophie screwed her eyes shut and took deep breaths as she tried to resist. She bunched her toes but she was unable to hold out for long. Within seconds a huge grin spread across her face and then she burst out laughing.

“Ha hahahahaha! Stoppp! Hahahahahah…Hee hee hee…Heeheeheee.” Sophie wailed. She tried to pull her feet away from the dancing fingernails but her bonds constricted her.

Gina She leisurely ran her nails up and down Sophie’s creamy soft soles. The Italian was ticklish herself and could only imagine what this was like for the young policewoman. She was delighted with Sophie’s frantic reactions. The young policewoman’s earlier defiance had been replaced by helpless giggling and her head whipped from side to side as her soft little feet were tormented.

“Tickle time for Officer Sophie!” Gina chanted. She took hold of Sophie’s left foot and began to poke at her high delicate arch and the soft pink globe of her heel.

“Hee hee heee! Nooooo ah haahaa ahahahaha!” Sophie wailed. She hadn’t been tickled for years and had forgotten how ticklish she could be. Each touch from the Italian’s knowing fingers sent ticklish sensations shooting through her body and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Gina showed no mercy as she ran her fingers up and down the young redhead’s left foot. “My my, aren’t you ticklish. If you tell me what you know all this can stop.”

“Puh-lease…hahahahhahaha.” Sophie wailed breathlessly, “I hee hee hee, really don’t know anything – gulp – nayhahahahahaha…”

Gina shook her head and now turned her attention to Sophie’s right foot. “Tickle, tickle, tickle, here I go!” She chanted.

“Noooo nooo noo Hee hee heee!” Sophie giggled helplessly as Gina slowly squeezed at the neatly rounded ball of her foot and softly teased her cute little toes.

“Ah, you don’t want to talk. Maybe you like this tickle tickle play, hmmm?” Gina taunted. She attacked both feet simultaneously now. Sophie nearly bounced off the bed as the Italian’s fingers probed furiously at her soles like breakdancing spiders on crack.

“Oh…haha ha ahahahaha. Please stopppp!” Sophie protested. “I…hee hee I don’t know anythinggggg….whoo hoo hoo hooo…”

Of course, there was no respite for Sophie. Gina seemed engrossed in tickling her to the point of insanity.

“You cops, you take yourselves so seriously with your crisp uniforms and your guns.” Gina teased as she tickled. “You don’t look so serious now, sweetheart.”

Gina pulled back Sophie’s toes and began lightly fluttering her nails against their undersides. The Italian’s casual, amused demeanour contrasted wildly with the giggling and thrashing of her oh-so-ticklish prisoner.

“Sto…heee hee hee heee. Plea…dooon’t…aha aha aha ha ha ha…” Sophie gulped and hiccuped as she endured the relentless ticklish assault on her delicate size sevens. She could barely get the words out to beg for mercy. She buckled and strained wildly against her bonds but she had been tied too well.

Gina kept one eye on Sophie’s reactions as she ran her nails over the redhead’s soles. She noticed the young woman’s ribs and belly heaving with laughter. After a few minutes of non-stop foot tickling Sophie’s cheeks began to grow redder and strands of her long hair were plastered to her face with tears and perspiration.

The Italian knew that if she tickled the cop for much longer like this she would pass out and there wasn’t time for that if she had to interrogate her. Reluctantly she withdrew her nails.

Sophie let out a huge sigh. “Thank God!” She whispered, her voice wavering as she tried to get her breath back.

Gina moved round to the side of the bed and lounged next to Sophie. She put her arm round the young redhead's shoulders and smoothed the wild strands of hair from her face.

“Look Sophie. We really haven’t go time for all this.” Gina said amiably. She loosened Sophie’s tie and unbuttoned her collar. “There, there, you look all hot and bothered.”

“Please,” Sophie pleaded breathlessly as Gina gently stroked her cheeks. “I don’t know anything, honest. I was just doing my job. My superiors might know who the informant is but I don’t. It’s the truth!”

“Oh Sophie, Sophie, Sophie. That really is a shame.” Gina sighed. “I’m afraid I just don’t believe you.”

The Italian slowly dragged Sophie’s tie from her shirt collar and tossed it to the floor. Sophie’s eyes widened. “Stop! Wait, what are you doing!”

Gina just smiled. The young policewoman watched helplessly as the long red fingernails popped open one of the buttons on her shirt, then another, then another.

“Hey what are you doing? You can’t do this!” Sophie blurted indignantly.

“Oh yes I can. I always wanted to tickle torture a cop and it’s my lucky day!” Gina replied mischievously. “Now, let’s see what you’ve got under that uniform.”

Gina finished unbuttoning the policewoman’s shirt, pulled it free from her uniform pants and spread it wide open. Sophie was just wearing a plain white sports bra under her shirt which did little to hide her smooth underarms, finely sculpted ribs, flat toned belly and deep navel.

“Oh God!” Sophie breathed, her voice quivering. “I can’t believe this is happening!”

Gina’s left arm snaked around Sophie’s neck and gently stroked her cheek. “I’m going to ask you again, Officer Krieger. Who is your informant?”

“I told you I don’t kn..AHHH!” Sophie’s reply was cut short and she nearly jack-knifed as Gina dragged her nails lightly across her belly.

“Wrong answer, cutie!” Gina purred. Her right hand began to lightly lobster claw back and forth Sophie’s smooth belly. The poor young policewoman screwed her eyes shut and took sharp deep breaths, tensing her muscles to block out the tickling but her tummy was as ticklish as her toes.

“NYAH Ha hahahaha!” Sophie squealed. She giggled and gulped as Gina pinched her waist and spidered her teasing fingers over her bare midriff. If that wasn’t bad enough, Gina’s left hand began to tickle Sophie’s ears and neck.

Gina leaned in close to Sophie and whispered into her ear, taunting her as she tickled. “More tickles for Officer Sophie. Tickle, tickle, tickle you all day looong!”

Sophie was laughing too much to protest. She wriggled her belly this way and that but wherever she moved the relentless fingers followed, teasing her ticklish tummy without mercy.

Gina started playing with Sophie’s bellybutton now and teased it with her pinkie finger. “Who-is-giv-ing-you-the-in-for-may-shun?” Gina demanded. She punctuated every syllable with a gentle poke into the sensitive little dimple. Sophie’s body shuddered with laughter every time the fingertip buzzed her lovely navel.

The Italian moved her fingers into Sophie’s smooth defenceless armpits and began to lightly scratch at the soft hollows. Sophie’s eyes nearly bugged out of her head when Gina did this and she her laughter shot up and octave.

“Noo noo noooo! Hee hee hee.” Sophie wailed. She shook her head from side to side in helplessness as Gina slowly feathered her nails in her armpits.

“Torture isn’t it, my dear Fraulein?” Gina giggled as she poked gently at the centres of Sophie’s smooth underarms. She used her fingertips to administer a firm, ticklish massage to the cop’s ribs, enjoying the way her victim thrashed about in her bonds.

Much to Sophie’s relief the assault on her ribs was relatively short-lived. Gina settled down again and began gently rubbing her captive’s trembling belly. “Now Sophie, I can tell you are struggling here. You can make all this stop if you just tell me what I need to know.”

Sophie rolled her eyes. “For the last time…” She panted irritably, I don’t know! There’s nothing I can say.”

“Oh dear, Sophie.” Gina said in a mockingly apologetic tone. “This just isn’t your day is it?” She began to slowly unbuckle the thick leather belt on the Sophie’s pants.

“Stop it!” Sophie exclaimed. “Please! Don’t do that.” She squirmed in her bonds and started giggling nervously.

Gina paid no attention. She finished undoing Sophie’s belt and then unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. She moved up to straddle Sophie’s thighs and gently placed her palms on the policewoman’s trembling belly. “Sophie, I don’t think you’ve been straight with me so to punish you I am about to give you the tickling of your life.”

“No no no!” Sophie pleaded shaking her head in vain.

Gina winked and then pinched the bound policewoman’s waist. Sophie bucked and squealed instantly and that was the key for the tickling floodgates to open!

The Italian started lightly clawing at Sophie’s belly, watching in delight as the policewoman’s toned tummy muscles twitched and rippled beneath her ticklish caress. She worked her fingers into Sophie’s open pants and squeezed the sweet spots just above her hips and then tickled her lower belly with more light clawing and rubbing.

She did not neglect Sophie’s bellybutton. From time to time, as well as poking and fingering it, she would blow raspberries on it, feeling the policewoman’s tight little belly vibrate beneath her lips as she laughed and laughed and laughed.

Gina worked the ribs next. Her fingers blurred back and forth over Sophie’s vulnerable ribcage. She kneaded and squeezed every single rib, lingering on the ones just above her belly and just below her bra as these seemed to be the most sensitive. She could feel the bones flex in time with the policewoman’s wild laughter.

“Naughty Officer Sophie is getting her tickle punishment!” Gina chanted. She circled one long red fingernail back and forth in each of Sophie’s armpits. The young policewoman desperately tried to bring her arms down to protect her suffering pits but there was nothing she could do.

“HA HAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA!” Sophie wailed. “PLEASE STOP!!! I CAN’T TAKE IT.” Tears of laughter soaked the young woman’s cheeks and her body was glowing from all the wriggling and tickling, her auburn hair was wild and her pants and shirt were in disarray. Even Gina was looking a little flushed with all the exertion. Nevertheless she still found the energy to tickle Sophie’s belly, ribs and pits again and again without much trouble.

Sophie no longer had the strength to resist. She lay back and laughed helplessly as Gina tickled her all over. Fast and slow, hard and playful, teasing and tortuous, the Italian constantly varied her tickles so her prisoner was ever able to get used to it.

The poor young policewoman wailed with laughter, her mind reeling as her tormentor tickled all the flesh she could reach. The tickling seemed never ending and all Sophie could hope was that she could somehow endure this ordeal without losing her marbles.

Gina flicked her long hair back and ran her fingers back and forth across the policewoman’s delicious ribs and underarms for the umpteenth time. The Italian chuckled to herself as she provoked peals of ticklish laughter from the helpless girl. “Whose in control now, my precious little policewoman?” She teased.

Sophie blinked tears out of her eyes and looked up pleadingly at her tormentor. “P…P…Please…ha ha hah aha ha ha ha…no more!”

Gina sat up and folder her arms across her chest. “Hmm, it looks like you really don’t know anything.” She sounded disappointed. “You would have told me by now.”

Sophie smiled weakly. This was music to her ears.

“We need to get out of here anyway. So I guess that lets you off the hook.”

“You, you’re not going to….?” Sophie blurted.

Gina shook her head. “We are thieves, exceptional thieves. Not thugs or murderers.”

Sophie closed her eyes and breathed a sigh of relief.

“But since you’re here,” the Italian smiled mischievously, “I may as well make the most of your company.”

Sophie’s eyes snapped open in horror. “No more tickling! Please, just leave me here but don’t tickle meeeee!”

Gina’s fingers descended towards Sophie’s belly. The young policewoman shivered in anticipation and screwed her eyes shut. “Oh no oh no… ohno ohno ohno ohnoooooAAAAAAAA!”

A quick squeeze of Sophie’s supple waist was all it took to wreck her briefly regained composure. Gina’s maddening ticklish onslaught was merciless. Her fingers ran all over the bound officer’s gleaming torso. She tickled her belly, ran her fingers up and down her sides, back and forth over her ribs and in and out of her armpits. She even tickled her neck and ears.

“Time for silky soles again!” Gina giggled. She quickly reversed her straddling position, scooted down to the foot of the bed and applied her long red nails to Sophie’s feet.

“HEEE HEE HEE HEE HEE…HAHAHAHA STOP…!” Sophie screamed with laughter but Gina just tickled harder. She tickled up and down Sophie’s arches, scratched at her heels and teased her tiny wriggling toes.

Gina looked over her shoulder and saw Sophie growing rosy cheeked and breathless again. She knew the policewoman would pass out if she had to endure much more of this but this was now the Italian’s intention.

She continued to tickle Sophie’s feet, her relentless nails were nearly sending the poor girl into orbit. The hysterical policewoman started breathing shallower and faster, shallower and faster and then all of a sudden she relaxed completely with a soft groan. Her eyes were closed but the corners of her mouth were still turned up in a half smile.

Gina carefully climbed off the unconscious young woman, checked her pulse was okay and then untied her wrists and ankles from the bed frame.

“Sweet dreams, Officer Krieger.” She whispered quietly.

By the time Sophie woke up the entire gang would be long gone.

……….

Epilogue

Two days later, Police Officer Sophie Krieger was back at HQ. She walked along the corridor towards her superior’s office wondering what was in store for her. When she had woken up at the gang’s hideout she had just had enough time to re-arrange her uniform when her colleagues burst in. They were relieved to find her safe and well but disappointed not to have caught the gang. Sophie told them she had been kidnapped, questioned and knocked unconscious but she omitted to mention her tickle torture.

She knocked on the door of Inspector Schmidt’s office and stepped inside. Schmidt was sitting at his desk going through some papers. He peered up over his glasses.

“Ah, Officer Krieger. I trust you’ve recovered from your ordeal.” He said amiably.

“Yes, thank you, sir. I’m fine.” Sophie replied.

Schmidt gestured over Sophie’s shoulder to a figure sitting at the small meeting table in the corner of his office. “This is Major Francesca Bruni of Interpol.”

Sophie turned and her jaw nearly hit the floor as a smiling Gina rose to greet her.

“Hello. It’s nice to see you again, Sophie.” Gina grinned.

“Major Bruni has praised your actions very highly. Naturally she couldn’t reveal her identity to you when the gang captured you. She was also the reason you came to no real harm.” Schmidt continued.

Sophie’s blue eyes were wide as saucers and her mouth opened and closed like that of a goldfish, with no words coming out.

“In case you were wondering, Major Bruni is the reason we had such good information about the gang’s actions. She was our mystery informant.” Schmidt went on.

Sophie was shell-shocked. She looked down to see Francesca offer her hand for a handshake, her red fingernails freshly lacquered.

“Bruni is going to be working as our Interpol liaison for a while. I’d like you two to work together, Sophie. You’ll be able to learn a lot from her.” Schmidt’s nose was already burrowed back in his paperwork.

Sophie swallowed hard and then replied. “Yes, I’m sure I will.” She shook her head in disbelief, grinned broadly and shook hands with her new colleague.

The End.

Last edited:
Great story, Suikoden! And I did not guess the twist at the end.:D
Perhaps a sequel, in which the two do work together?

Very well done

Suikoden,
after I've read your story I couldn't say anything anymore for a few seconds. I've seen much good stories posted here yet. But the one you've written was just wonderful. I'm glad that I insisted on your request to write a story "for me".

My true compliments and I hope your imagination will create even more fantastic stories.

Very well done, and thanks,
Elena

ps: glad that I wasn't Offz. Krieger... I wouldn't have survive that ordeal at all.... :)))

Hey Suikoden

I'd just like to echo Elena's comments. This is one of the best stories that I've seen in a good few years. Thanks for all your efforts.

Arkham

Wonderful story! Love the style!

Raul

[SIZE=+4]EXCELLENT![/SIZE]
A terrific story, very well written! Truly an excellent plot twist at the end!

[size=+2]This one's definately a winner![/size]
:bowing:

really good story!! like the others said, the plot twist at the end was really good! i hope this story continues!

I absolutely loved that story! Excellent Job! The story itself was awesome enough, but the twist at the end was just perfect! I hope you decide to write more stories like that soon, you are a great writer!

Mitch

Last edited:
That is a truly great story, awsome work. Others have commented on it but I gotta add to the Epilouge aswell, that was brilliant.

I too hope you write more stories and maybe we can see Gina and Sophie back again sometime? You did mention Gina was ticklish...:D

Wow! I'm glad you all liked the story and the great feedback is very gratifying. I will be writing more stuff in the future but in the meantime there's a whole bunch of "Cloak and Feather" stories elsewhere on this forum. I know there's a few of her fans (as well as her creator) around here.

TickleMantis was like
I too hope you write more stories and maybe we can see Gina and Sophie back again sometime? You did mention Gina was ticklish...:D

Yes, I did say she was ticklish didn't I. Hmmm...:devil:

Wow man, from '03? Damn. Looks like your work was even awesome back then! :D This was great. I was actually planning on logging out, eating, and coming back to this but I started and couldn't stop. This was short, crazy fun, the twist was seriously cool. It's not even the twist itself though, it's HOW you wrote it. It's awesome.

You know, one of the best things about your writing is it shows that you actually READ. Like, actual, real books. Not erotica or smut or take your cues from porn. You actually read books, pick up what you learn and infuse that into your own literary escapes. It's awesome. Yeah, this was a classic interrogation scene, but it was probably one of the best ones I've read here because you pick up skills and combine those with your own.

I'm very eagerly awaiting what's coming next... ;)

Ah so you found this one... :)

2003? Damn that makes me feel old now. Yeah, I do try and build on what I am reading at the time and try and work out how the author is achieving his goals so I can develop my own ability. I think I was reading a lot of crime/thriller stuff where the bad guys were usually referred to by a physical characteristic etc. A lot of Joe R Lansdale I think.

Funnily enough a few people say my stuff reminds them of Stephen King in some ways but I could never really get into his writing.

Great!! have you ever heard from Elena? She wrote so great storeis they inspired me.

Hadnt realised this was an old one. Enjoyed reading it anyway, thanks!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back