• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Ticklish Dimension (*/F, F/F, FFF/M, M/F, very sexual)

TicklingFan99

This is my first story here and I’d love feedback. All characters are over 18.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1: Arrival in Tickleheim

Where am I? My memories were clouded. I could hear laughter. I peered over the edge of the cliff I woke up on. At the base of a cliff I could see a woman being attacked by flying creatures. They looked like giant bats that were covered in fur. They had shredded most of her clothes and only her panties were left. She was covering her bare breasts with her hands while the creatures swooped around for another pass. She screamed in laughter as they rubbed their feathery wings all over the unprotected parts of her body. It wasn’t just her though. As far as the eye could see there were others being tormented by strange creatures all who seemed to love to tickle their victims. “HEY!” I yelled down to her. Bad move. One of the flying creatures looked up towards me and began to fly at me. “Oh shit!” I yelled out loud as I ran the other way.

Down the cliff I ran, stumbling on the rocky terrain and nearly falling on my face. “Somebody, help!” I yelled frantically. I could hear the beating of its wings and I turned to see its claws extended, ready to grab me. I ducked just in time and the bat-creature flew right over me, missing by inches. It turned to go for another chance to grab me but right before it reached me, “ZAP!” The creature fell from the sky, stunned, and crash landed right into me. I spit out feathers as I threw off its still twitching body. I looked up at my saviors.

Three buxom women stood above me. All three wore red armor that barely contained their “assets”. On the left was a beautiful brunette with an athletic frame and what looked like a laser gun in her hand, still smoking. She must have shot down the creature. The tall black-haired woman on the right was much more curvaceous and held a spear and a shield, both made of an unknown metal. The armor she wore was skimpy and showed off her entire body. I questioned its practicality but kept it to myself. She smiled at me and winked. Finally, the blonde in the middle sported a muscular yet equally curvy build. Her armor was much thicker, and I could tell by her demeanor that she was the one in charge. She held out her hand to me and I accepted. She easily hoisted me upright and smiled, “Welcome to Tickleheim. I am Captain Sara,” she said. “This is Irene” she pointed at the brunette, “and this is Tiana,” she said pointing at the black-haired warrior. “You must be confused but come with us. It is not safe here.” Together we walked for about half an hour until we reached a cave in a nearby mountain.

There were dozens of beautiful women of all sizes, types, and color standing guard outside. They all looked at me with great interest. I must have been the first man they’ve ever seen in a long time. Makeshift towers and a few barricades had been erected along the perimeter in a half circle outside the cave entrance. Lookouts stood watched, while others made repairs to their fortifications.

“Welcome to our base of operations” exclaimed Sara as we walked past and entered the cave. The cave was vast on the inside and the walls were lined with futuristic lights. Everywhere around the base, the female soldiers were training with melee weapons and practicing their marksmanship. Further back was what appeared to be a vast maze of interconnected tunnels, leading deeper into the cave. Sara turned to me and said, “This is going to seem like a lot but here’s the deal: This is Tickleheim, the dimension of tickling. Everywhere around us there are creatures like the one you saw or even worse whose sole objective is to capture all of us and tickle us to oblivion. We are the Guardians, the last defenders of humanity in this dimension. It is our job to safeguard other innocent humans from the horrors of this world, though at the moment we are just doing our best to establish a foothold in this territory. You are the first man we have seen in this dimension and we believe your arrival is not an accident. Help us rid this plane of these foul creatures and we will do all that’s in our power to help you in return. In any way possible.” I noticed the black-haired girl stare at me provocatively as she licked her lips. I blushed and could feel myself getting harder. “No, got to focus” I chided myself mentally. I sat in silence for a moment. “I need some time to take all of this in”. She nodded, “Understood. Tiana here will show you to your quarters.”

The tall, busty black-haired woman from before came to direct me. “Hi, I’m Tiana” she smiled warmly. “I’ve never heard of a man being here before,” she said as she eyed me up and down, lingering for a moment between my legs. “Where are you from?”. I explained that I could not remember anything about how I got here, where I’m from, or even who I was. “Figures, most of the people here no longer remember where they have come from or know of a life before Tickleheim.” She led me down one of the tunnels in the cave as she talked but I couldn’t help but watch the sway of her hips as she walked. Her outfit made it that much harder to concentrate. She turned her head and smiled, knowing I was watching her. She stopped outside a door and motioned for me to enter. “Here is your room. I’ll bring you a uniform and you will be able to select a weapon later. I would stay and get better acquainted with you, but I have other matters to attend to.” She smiled playfully. “For now, rest. There will be plenty of time for that later.” Blushing, I gladly obliged and fell onto the bed in the room as soon as she left. I quickly nodded off, half-expecting to wake up back in the real world…

Chapter 2: Taste of Battle

“ALERT MONSTERS SIGHTED. ALL AVAILABLE PERSONELL MAN YOUR STATIONS!” The sirens woke me. How long had I been out for? I scrambled to put on the uniform that had been left for me at the door. I didn’t have a weapon yet. As I ran towards the cave entrance, I spotted Tiana. She handed me a spear and a shield. “Today you will fight with me at the front alongside the other shieldmaidens.”

As I stepped outside, I was not ready for the sight that greeted me. A horde of all types of tickling monsters was slowly advancing towards the cave. Tentacles, feathers, fingers, and all sorts of other appendages pointed towards us. Not only on land but flying things shrieked and creatures burrowed underground. At the sight of so many beautiful women to tickle, the monsters broke into a frenzied sprint.

“HERE THEY COME!” yelled a lookout. All around me soldiers opened fire. Lasers flew from their weapons cutting down the creatures in droves. It would not be enough. The front line of shieldmaidens formed a wall with their shields and braced for impact. The two sides collided in a frenzy of blades, claws, and feathers. The shield maidens stabbed into the crowd of monsters as they crashed against their barriers. “AGHHH” shrieked one as a tentacle snatched her from above and threw her into the crowd of monsters. “NOOAOFOAAHHHAHFUCKKKKAHAHAHAAAAH HEEELPPAHAHHMEEAHHAAAA” she screamed as they ripped her clothes off and tickled all the bare skin underneath. Already she was being pulled further back into the group of monsters and soon I lost sight of her. I stabbed at a tentacle that tried to grab me in the same fashion. We were still holding our ground, but it wouldn’t stay that way for long. Another group of shieldmaidens to my left had their legs pulled into the dirt by some underground creatures who began to tickle their feet. “STAY BACK AHAHAHHAA NOT BETWEEN MY TOES AHAHAHAHAAA”. A group of spiders jumped onto the stuck shieldmaidens and tore off their clothing. A spider had mounted itself onto each of their curvy breasts and tickled them all over, especially on their now erect nipples. “EHEHEHEEEEEE NOT THE NIPPPLEEES AHAHAHAAHA” they yelled.

I retreated, stomping on any of the spiders that got too close to me. I swiped at a giant scorpion-like bug that had snuck past the new hole in the front line, the spear I was holding cut through it with no resistance. “CLOSE THE GAP!” I yelled and more Guardians came to reinforce the position. All around me was pandemonium. A giant octopus grabbed two women upside-down and pried their shoes off. It began tickling their helpless feet before a hail of laser fire forced it to drop its prey. Another shieldmaiden fell to the ground, laughing helplessly as a large caterpillar-like monster climbed on top of her. Its multiple appendages tearing at her armor and tickling her on her armpits, sides, and thighs. Her laughter went up a notch as the last of her armor disappeared and the monster found a more intimate spot between her legs. It’s hundreds of fuzzy tickling appendages focused on its newfound vulnerability and the girl’s laughter became mixed with husky moans. A shieldmaiden rushed to save her sister only to meet the same fate as another caterpillar creature ambushed her.

As the battle continued, what began as a unified defensive front, gave way to multiple independent skirmishes. Lasers flew overhead and the sound of laughter was overwhelming. A woman dual wielding pistols took down a swarm of flying creatures before an underground worm-like creature burrowed upwards into her knocking the weapons out of her hand. Before she could get back up, many small, red imp-like monsters emerged from the new hole created by the worm. They pinned her hands and feet to the ground spread-eagle as more began to tickle her with their claws. She tried to buck them off, but they were too strong. “Too late to escape poor girl kikiki” they laughed at her. Their tiny little claws tickled unbearably on her armpits, though she managed to keep her laughter in. “It’s helpless to resist Kikiki we make you feel real good,” one said as it unhooked her bra and tossed it to the side. Its tiny fingers tickled her bare breasts and teased the nipples ever so gently. “AHHHAHAOOOHH NOOOOO GEETTT OFFFF OF MEE FREEAAHAHAAKSSS,” she screamed. She could feel her body betraying her as she felt herself getting wet down there. Another imp showed her its long tongue, lined with feathers as it ripped off the last of her garments. It began to lick her all over her pussy, especially focusing on the clit. It wasn’t long before she eventually succumbed to their teasing tickles and her laughter and moans joined the others.

“Watch out!” Tiana yelled as she used her shield to knock away a jellyfish-like creature that had been headed straight for me. Her skirt had been torn off in the fighting, exposing her shapely ass. The only thing she was wearing underneath was a black g string thong. She threw her spear like a javelin at one of the bat-creatures that had grabbed a gunner. “YIEEEP”, the gunner shrieked as she fell to the ground. Amazingly, she was completely uninjured. It was as if physical injury was not a thing in this world. She quickly got back onto her feet and recovered her weapon.

Another of the jellyfish creatures landed on Tiana’s round backside and quickly extended its feathery tentacles into her juicy asscrack, her thong providing her no protection. “AHHAHAHAHAA THAT’S MY WEAKSPOAAHAAHTAAHAHAHHHAA” She yelled and fell to all fours, her thick ass waving in the air. The prime target was exploited by more of the jellyfish creatures as they fell on her, tickling her everywhere on her sensitive posterior: both her cheeks, between the crack of her ass, and especially on her cute butthole. “NOT MY ASSHOOLEEAHAHAHAHAA” The sight of her incredible ass being tickled was incredibly arousing. I did my best to pull the jellyfishes off and crush them with my hands but there were so many. Their feathery tentacles eventually reached her shaved pussy and she bucked like a horse. “NOT MY PUSSY AHAHAOOOHHHHH” She moaned as she experienced an incredible ticklegasm at the hands (or tentacles I should say) of the perverted creature. Squirting into her g string, she came again before I could finish removing the last of the creatures. “Thanks” she said her face completely red, still breathing heavily. She took a second to get hold of herself before jumping right back into the thick of battle, eager for revenge.

After another two hours, the battle was over. The monsters routed, bringing any victims still left on the battlefield with them. A team of soldiers wielding flamethrowers came out to burn the remaining monster corpses. The survivors regrouped in the cave.

Captain Sara stood on a raised platform in the center of them. “Our losses were heavy today. In total, forty-one women have been taken as tickle slaves by those fiends. Let this be a reminder to us all that we must remain vigilant. Fortunately, it seems we have dealt the enemy a heavy blow and exhausted their numbers. It will take weeks before the monsters are able to replenish their forces and launch another assault. Until then, make the necessary preparations. You are all dismissed.” She saluted and the other Guardians followed suite. “I saw you fighting on the front lines. You did well for your first day.” She turned to me. “We have much to discuss, but it can wait till later. In the meantime, relax and enjoy the temporary respite.”

Chapter 3: A Ticklish Reward

After the battle Tiana and I visited the baths together. Since I was the only male, there was no separate bathing area for men. The bathhouse was large enough to fit thirty people at once and the water was nice and warm. I lowered myself neck-deep next to Tiana, admiring her busty body. “So, Tiana, you seemed to enjoy yourself during that fight”. She blushed, “It’s our curse, tickling is incredibly arousing to us. In this universe it is enough to cause climax. The monsters use it against us.” I smile and sneakily tickle her side, “Does this turn you on then?” “Stop-p-p-it” she giggled swatting my hands away, though it looked like her nipples were harder than before.

She squeezed my sides back, “AHAHAHH OHH SHITT” I laugh. “In this dimension, you are much more ticklish than normal. You weren’t tickled during the battle so you wouldn’t know, but I think now is the best time to show you. I think you deserve it after taking so long to help me,” she winked. “I’ve wanted to tickle you since the moment I set eyes on you” Tiana gazed at my naked body lustfully. “Uh oh” I reply. “n-n-noooahahahaha w-wait you don’t understanadaahahahaha” She began to tickle my armpits. Other girls in the bath began to swim towards me, drawn by my laughter. I felt hands tickle my feet. I tried to kick them away, but others held my legs still. A pair of hands went for my stomach. “HAHAHAHA I’M SO TICKLISHHSHAHAHAHAA” a pair of fingers from behind began to play with my sensitive nipples. I was starting to feel a warmth down there and it wasn’t just the bath. “Wow I’ve never seen a man before. Look how hard he is. I wonder what happens if you tickle him down there?” she teased while tickling my ass. Soon I’m hopelessly surrounded, and they tickle me till I’m completely aroused. All the wet bouncing boobs around me and jiggling asses certainly played a part. Soon, Tiana swims below and begins to tickle my cock with her nails, ever so gently. “HIIIIAIAIHAHAHAHAHA” I scream almost jumping out of the pool before the other girls drag me back down. “I can certainly tell this is his weak spot” she laughs as she uses one hand to tickle my balls and the other to tickle the underside of my shaft. “HAHAHAHAAOOOHH IM GONNA CUMAHAHAHA”. “Cum for me and my naughty little tickles” she whispers into my ear. “AHHAHHAAAHOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH” I scream as everything goes white. Ropes of white hot cum are teased out of my cock by those tickling fingers.

“Wow, he definitely enjoyed thaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA” Tiana yelled as the girl behind her started to tickle Tiana’s huge breasts. “Now it’s your turn honey,” whispered the girl as she tickled Tiana into a frenzy. “Awww does somebody have ticklish nips? Get her girls!”. “I DON’T HAHAHA KNOWAHAHA WHAAHAHAT YOU’RE TAAHALKAING ABOUT AHAHAHAAHAA” bellowed Tiana, as the other girls pounced on her. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Amazingly, my cock was still hard, and I felt even more aroused at the sight of the strong and sexy amazon being tickled into submissiveness. I swam over and stared at her body as she writhed about, trying to shake off her ticklers. Remembering what the jellyfish creatures did to her, I wriggled my fingers between her cheeks. “AHAHAHAOOOHHHHHHH NOTTT THEEREEEE NOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA OOOHHHH YEESSSSSSS OOOHHHH MY GOOOOOD I’M SUCH A TICKLISH LITTLE SLUTTTT TICKLE MY ASSSSHOLEEE AHAHAHAHO OOHHHHH” she begged, not even attempting to put up a fight. I tease her right outside her asshole with soft strokes and I whisper into her ear, “You liked it when that creature tickled you here didn’t you?” “AHHHHAAHAHAAAA I LOVED IT SOOOO MUCHA AHAHHAHAHAAAAHHAAA I NEVEEERRR WANTEDDD IT TO STOAAAPAHAHAHAHA.” My god this woman had the most ticklish ass in the world. Completely erect again and mad with lust, I shove my cock deep into her sopping wet pussy.

All around me the girls had all begun to tickle each other now, ganging up on each other and tickling themselves to orgasm. A one girl was held down by three others. One tickled her armpits and breasts, another tickled her sides and stomach. The last one was tickling both her feet while her tongue teased her womanhood. “OOOOOOHHHHH AHAHAHHOOOOOOOH” she whimpered and laughed. The girl eating her out flicked her tongue across the poor girl’s clit and she came, squirting all over her tickler’s face. The sight of such ticklish depravity only inspired me to thrust harder and faster into Tiana’s love hole. “FUCKKCKKKKKK MEEEEEE I’VEEE BEEN SUCH A BAD GIRL AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA CUMMMM INSIDE MEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAA” Tiana moaned, her vagina tightening around me. I happily obliged and blew my second load into her creamy pussy. My cum felt white hot in her throbbing ****, but I kept on thrusting. It seems in this world there is no refractory period for men or women. She had already cum multiple times and her juices exploded once again all over my cock.

The tickle orgy went on for a few hours. I came 6 more times and Tiana had even more orgasms. By the end, some of the girls had to be carried back to their beds because their legs were trembling so much. I could see how this kind of thing could be good for moral after a tough battle. I retreated to my quarters completely exhausted. Tiana joined me in my bed that night. “I could get used to this world” I thought to myself as I drifted off to sleep…

Very cool one. Good concept and great tickles with sexual teasing! Hope for a part 2

Absolutely amazing Story! Fantasy scenarios are always awesome :D
And Tiana is „best girl“ with the best weakspot ^^

I'm not usually a fan of other worldly fantasies, but this one was good! Wouldn't mind reading more about it.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back