• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I woke up giggling (Husband vs Wife)

The_Kev

TMF Master
I became aware of a maddening little sensation on my upper ribs area just under my armpits. I panicked and tensed up and tried to curl in a defensive position only to realize that my arms were tied over me head.

"Whah?"

I jolted fully awake and stared into the big blue eyes of Charlotte.

"Morning!" She said, still lazily walking her fingers over the entire left side of my body from my side up to my armpit and back.

"I found these hooked up to the bed and hidden between the mattress, were you gonna use these on me?" She asked before pressing little kisses all around my stomach as I bellowed with laughter.

Fuck! I had indeed set out a few "traps" for the next time we had a little tickle wrestling match. Yes I intended to cheat, put me in jail, all's fair in love and war! [emoji14]

She produced the two feathers I had set aside.

"Ah, so you were gonna use these on me too?"

She wasnt even done asking the question before she started gliding them up and down both of my armpits.

I started freaking out and laughing uncontrollably, my conscious brain wouldnt register the fact that I was tied up so I kept trying to lower my arms to to hear the "clank" of the handcuffs. I was already begging for mercy.

She trailed those feathers around my neck, armpits, chest and nippples, and when she got to my sides I was pretty much crying. Lol.

She straddled me so I was looking at her back, and I felt those bastards on the back of my knees and I started screaming bloody murder.

She gave me a "Shhhhhhhh" amd warned about the neighbors hearing and so I did everything I could to quiet down which makes being tickled even worse when you cant fully release your little yelps and screams and laughter.

I was PLEADING with her not to use them on my feet.

She ignored me and I went into hysterics when I felt them.

She agressively glided them over the balls and soles of my feet and over my toes. I think the only reason she didnt stay there longer is that she knows I wouldnt be able to control the volume of my screaming on laughter.

When she stopped I was completely exhausted.

She made me announce that I'm more ticklish than her and that I can only win by cheating, which I did, begrudgingly!

She led with a "good boy" which had me growling in frustration before she decided to take the oppertunity to subject me to some very intense sexual teasing while I was helpless. I HEAVELY protested but there was nothing I could do about it.

Wont go into too much detail but suffice it to say, I was forced to beg for mercy yet again and didnt recieve any "mercy" for a very long time while she had fun using my body as her own personal toy.

This means war. Just sayn. (Though I definitely wont cheat again!)

[emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wow what a great first story in the new year again! Pretty cool she found out about your traps! ;)

I love the way she tortured and teased you! Charlotte rules! :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back