• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Consensual vs Non- Consensual

laughtermech

TMF Expert
Just curious what % of ticklephiles who use this forum prefer non-consensual tickling of another person or consensual tickling of another person.

Thanks for your responses in advance, and, as always, thanks for stopping by,
TLM

And... if you have a moment, please check out my newest Kindle eBook on consensual...you see my bias already :) ...tickling.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/sitb/B082YBVVM9?sib_dp_aw_kd_udp

In real life, I will only participate in consensual tickling.

My fiction stories, on the other hand, almost always feature long term, non-consensual, extremely torturous tickling. :devil:

In real life, I will only participate in consensual tickling.

My fiction stories, on the other hand, almost always feature long term, non-consensual, extremely torturous tickling. :devil:

Consensual vs Non- Consensual

I've been in both situations.

I'm all about consensual. That's where I get my thrills from tickling. Non-consensual makes me pretty uncomfortable. I need to know both people are enjoying it.

Thanks milagros317, appreciate you sharing your preferences on my inquiry. Have a great weekend! :)

Thanks Ita24, appreciate your reply and I’m squarely in your camp :) Have a great weekend! :)

A mixture. Often, I'm more into fantasy or role playing scenarios (which I guess are basically the same things). So let me just clarify here.

Consensual tickling is appealing 100% of the time in real life, period. Noncon in reality is just disturbing to me, unless it's that sort of half noncon where for example you bind a partner and tell them you're going to play with them but don't actually say how. I guess that's passable, but only if you both enjoy it in the end.

For fiction and fantasy, I enjoy both but I lean more toward noncon. In reality, it's creepy. In fantasy, it's fun. That's mostly because you can control reactions and, above all else, it's entirely fictitious. Nobody is actually getting hurt, and it's all in good fun at the end of the day.

So I suppose my answer is split between two categories; fiction (noncon) and real life (consensual).

Thanks UKAnonym. Really appreciate you sharing that. Very interesting fictional vs non fictional approaches to tickling. Thanks again for responding.

I love both but secretly I dream about capturing a beautiful woman and tickling her or being captured by her and tickled.

Noncon in fiction, role-play and videos. Consensual in real life.

Consensual. I actually prefer if whoever I'm tickling enjoys the experience, or at the very least, has a little bit of fun. The same goes for watching tickling videos. I realize fetish film producers take precautions and use safe words/signs but if I'm watching a video and I feel like the 'lee is genuinely not okay with what's happening, it makes me a little uncomfortable :( I wish more producers did aftercare videos or segments so we know the 'lee is okay.

Thanks lostphilosopher for your comments. That’s about as close a description to how I feel watching tickle video clips as I could have articulated myself! Thank you! Well said. Thanks again for your comments and hope you have a nice weekend, TLM

Non-con if it's a fictional story or roleplay, con if it's IRL.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back