• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Honeymoon from Hell Part 2 (f/mf, all over)

unclejobo

TMF Poster
Part 1 - http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?314939-Honeymoon-from-Hell-(f-mf)-Part-1-(f-f-UB)

Part 2

Jen hovered over Sean’s trapped body, eyeing him up and down. The suspense was driving Sean crazy, not knowing what parts of his body would be tormented first. He could hear her footsteps pacing around him, he lay there silently trying to listen and work out what was going to become of him. The footsteps stopped, he could smell her fragrance just to the right-hand side of him, he tensed his body with anticipation. Jen placed a single nail on his trapped right forearm and traced it slowly to his bicep, Sean winced as the slow-moving sensation drew close to his right armpit, then the sensation stopped. Seconds passed but to Sean it felt like minutes, he was trying to figure out what was going to happen, when they were going to be released, if ever. He heard the footsteps walk to the foot of the table, Jen placed her hand on the top of his right foot, instantly Sean curled his toes of his large size 11 foot.

“Hmmm” Jen pondered. “Are you going to be just as ticklish as my dear Eva?”

Sean did not reply, he wanted to show some resistance to their captor. Jen grabbed Sean’s big toe and pushed it back, exposing his large sole.

“You have some lovely feet Sean” she said as she was inspecting his sole. “Looks like the time spent in my hot tub has made your soles nice and soft for me”.

Sean bit down on his gag, praying that she would leave his feet alone.

“I know what we need” Jen said in delight as she walked away from them.

Sean listened in anticipation as the footsteps slowly got quieter and quieter before he heard the door open and close at the far end of the room.

“MMPPHH” he tried to communicate with Eva.

“Sean, I am so sorry” Eva said apologetically. “It was a onetime thing when you were away and I was lonely, it just happened”.

“MMPPHHH” Sean responded.

“I know you are angry, but I was a bit tipsy, then she turned crazy, so I just cut her off. I should have told you sooner”.

They both lay there in silence, trying to formulate their own plans of how to escape when the door opened again, and the footsteps drew closer to their naked bodies. Once again Sean felt Jen pushing back on his right foot. He felt something being wrapped around his big toe, he jerked as it went in between his toes. Jen chuckled. She released his foot, he tried to scrunch his toes but nothing, Jen had tied his big toe back to the stocks he was in. She did the same to his left foot.

“Now then Sean, this will stop you from scrunching up those lovely big feet” She mocked. “Are they ticklish by any chance?”

Sean just shook his head.

“Playing tough now are you” she mocked again.

“LEAVE HIM ALONE” Eva snapped. “He hasn’t done anything wrong, it’s me you want”.

“Oh Eva, my sweet, kind Eva” Jen softly said. “I know how stubborn you can be at times, this way I can break you slowly without laying a finger on you. You WILL be mine eventually, however long it takes”.

Eva gulped as she felt Jen’s hand on her dainty size 4 foot, pushing her toes back. She let out a giggle as the string ran between her toes. Within minutes, both of her big toes were tied back exposing her soles.

Jen stood back a few steps to admire her handy work, 4 exposed feet in front of her, Sean’s feet twice as big as Eva’s. She stood in the middle of both sets of feet, taking out a small stiff feather and twirling it between her fingers. She ran it down Sean’s left foot, his body buckled as it ran down his arch. “MMPPHHH” he let out a noise as the feather ran back up his arch to his toes, he couldn’t move his foot to escape it.

“Oh Sean” Jen purred. “I have never played with such big, ticklish feet before”

She turned to Eva’s right foot and dragged the feather down her sole, Eva clenched her teeth, trying to resist the giggles.

“Come on Eva, let it out. I know just how ticklish your cute feet are” Jen joked as she stroked the feather up and down her sole slowly.

Eva was doing much better than Sean at resisting giving Jen the satisfaction. Jen stroked up and down, up and down. Eva’s face turning pink, her body tensed, trying her hardest to hold out. After a few minutes of Jen playing with Eva, she turned the attention of the feather to her toes.

“EEKKKK” Eva shrieked as the feather was drawn underneath her exposed toes.

“I know it’s in there” Jen mocked as she twirled the feather underneath her toes.

“Hehehehe” Eva giggled as she couldn’t contain it anymore.

“That’s more like it” Jen said with satisfaction. “You put up a good fight Eva, more than your husband”. She turned her attention to Sean. “As you didn’t hold out as long, you lose”. She walked around to the side of Sean, climbing up onto the table and straddling his waist.

“Tell me, Sean” she said leaning into his ear. “Where are you most ticklish?”

“Mppphhhh” he responded shaking his head.

“Sorry, I didn’t quite catch that”.

“MMMPHHHH”

“Fine, if you don’t want to tell me, I will just have to find out for myself”

Jen dug her nails into both of Sean’s armpits, scribbling her manicured nails across his skin. He bolted up like he had just received an electric shock.

“MMMPPHHHHAHAHAHAHAHMMPPPPHHHH” his blocked laughter filling the room as he thrashed around trying to shake Jen off.

“Oooooo, have I found your worst spot already?” Jen mocked as she continued her onslaught. Sean’s face was red and sweaty as he tried his best to escape his bonds, with no luck whatsoever.

After a few minutes, she pulled her hands away. Sean trying to catch his breath through his gag. Jen lowered her hands down to his sides and scurried her nails over his ribs and sides.

“MMMHAHAHAHAMMMPHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAMMPPHHH” some giggles escaped his gag as once again he was thrashing around, bouncing his bum off the table trying to throw Jen off him. His whole body was becoming more and more moist as the sweat ran down his body. Jen tickled and tickled away so Sean laughed hard into his gag, his energy was being zapped from his body quickly. Jen continued to torment his sides with her long nails until Sean’s thrashing became minimal, his muffled laughter became silent through the giggle fits. Sean’s head was now swaying from side to side, laughing silently into his gag. After 10 minutes of so, Jen stopped, giving Sean a much-needed breather.

She turned to Eva, “You’re awfully quiet my dear. Do you enjoy hearing your loved one suffer alone?”

Eva did not respond; Jen poked her side. Eva jerked her body to the left, away from Jen’s finger.

“You two are far too mobile for my liking” Jen snapped as she jumped down off the table before opening a draw next to Sean. She pulled out 2 straps, laying one down over Sean’s hips. She fastened the strap to the table and tightened it. She walked round to Eva, placed the strap on her and fastened it to the table. Jen scribbled her fingers playfully over Eva’s pale stomach. Eva jerked.

“Not tight enough I’m afraid” Jen mumbled as she tightened the strap. She dug both sets of nails into Eva’s sides. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Eva screamed as she tried to wriggle away but couldn’t move a muscle. The strap across her stomach keeping her fixed to the table.

“PERFECT” Jen joyfully exclaimed.

“Jen, can we talk about this, PLEASE” Eva begged.

“You can talk whenever you want, my pet” Jen smugly responded.

“I think you should let us out and we can sit down like grown uPPPSSSSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Eva let out as Jen scribbled her nails across the sole of her left foot. “STOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPP ITTTHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA”.

“I said you could talk, but I didn’t say that I would listen” Jen said laughing at Eva as her 5 nails glided around Eva’s exposed soles.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOTTTTT THHEERREEEE HAHAHAHAHA” Eva screamed as Jen’s nails ran under and along her petite toes.

Jen toyed with her victim’s feet and toes until she was red in the face and struggling to breathe before letting her take a much-needed rest.

“What was it you wanted to say to me?” Jen asked.

“I-I-I” Eva panted out.

“SPIT IT OUT” Jen shouted.

“I think we should allll HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE” she tried again but Jen started running her feather in between her toes. Eva exploded again into fits of giggles as the feather glided easily between each and every toe.

“You have been quiet for too long, you better not be sleeping” Jen sternly said as she used her free left hand to scribble her nails up and down Sean’s large left sole.

“MMHHHHHPPHAHHAHAHAHAHHHMMMM” he tried to scream and laugh through his gag.

“P-P-Pleaseeeeeeehehehehehehehe” Eva started off again as Jen had gone back to using her right hand to tickle up and down her feet with her nails.

Both of the couple were in hysterics as Jen worked her nails across both of their feet, switching between their toes and their soles. Sean screaming into his gag as Jen raked her nails across his stretched-out soles, covering every inch of them, he had never felt anything like it before, his head rolling from side to side, sweat dripping down him. Eva had gone back to silently laughing as the air had been sucked from her lungs, her pale, sensitive feet at the mercy of her one-time lover. There was no escape for any of them as Jen crouched there for minute after minute torturing their helpless soles. Nearly an hour past before she stopped and stood up. Both of the pair were panting and gasping for breath as they could finally breathe freely again, but for how much longer.

“You both look tired” Jen mocked. “I know something that will help with that” as she threw a glass of water over the both of them. The gasped as the cold liquid hit their hot, naked bodies.

“JEN” Eva shouted out. “Please stop this, my feet cannot take anymore tickling”.

“You’re right” Jen accepted. “They look like they could do with a break, for now”.

Eva grimaced as she felt some cold lotion being applied to her feet, Jen massaged it in slowly and firmly. She switched to Sean’s soles and repeated the massage. Sean let out a little moan with pleasure as she kneaded her fingers into his aching soles.

“Someone is enjoying my massage” Jen joked.

She stood up from their feet. “I’m just going to leave that to soak in for a while and when I return, I want a plan of what is going to happen between us. IF NOT, I have some lovely tools that will work wonders on those feet”.

She back away and closed the door behind her, leaving them both in silence.

To Be Continued

Well what other can I say than FABULOUS!!! My only regret is that cannot read part 3 right after!!! I will be waiting for part 3 with excitement! GOOD JOB!!!

Both these parts have been written very well, I think the way its structed is also gd plus it gives a bit of everything for both M and F lers an Lee's lol

Wonderfully constructed and well written story. I also cannot wait for part 3 and hoping for parts 4,5 and 6 as well! The more cruel and sadistic on their bare feet the better!

Both these parts have been written very well, I think the way its structed is also gd plus it gives a bit of everything for both M and F lers an Lee's lol

Totally agree! I love how there's stuff for everyone in both stories! Keep up the good work!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back