• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ankles crossed

Volsung

Verified
Have you ever been tickled with your ankles crossed? You could still tie your ankles together I think if you wished. I know this isn’t as ‘iconic’ a pose, but I think it’s more restrictive.

Your thoughts?

Ankles crossed as in....your feet kicked up on the couch relaxing, type crossed?

I've done this many times with leather cuffs and straps on our four post bed. I've done it face up and face down. I really enjoy it because it is very restrictive.

My wife has tied me with ankles crossed before and it is definitely more restrictive. Especially when she uses some creative toe tying as well. I'm usually begging for mercy within minutes because I can't scrunch my toes or wiggle then hardly at all and she likes using two vibrating Philip's Sonicare toothbrushes on my helpless bare toes.

I assume this is the position meant?

Myriads

Attachments

• Crossed.png
    Crossed.png
    515.8 KB · Views: 184
One thing I like about having someone tied with their ankles crossed, is that they can't protect one foot with the other! ;)

It's definitely "a thing" in my realm. It's more alluring and teasing, as if to say, "Look at my relaxed soles...." Also, I have noticed that women rotates their ankles and flex arches more often when their feet are crossed. Toss in the complementary arms-over-head-with-head-laying-on-hands thing, and it's even hotter.

I've tickled several women while holding their feet in that position and it's great!! They can't cover one foot with the other, and I was able to focus on those beautiful arches, both at the same time very easily!!

if my ankles are crossed while my feet are being tickled they wont stay that way for long that's for sure. As for my tickle victim whatever makes them comfortable if I were to choose i'd ask them not to cross their ankles that way I can get a full view of the bottom of their feet

It just seemed to me to be a bit more restrictive, as long as you secure the ankles that is...

Psychologically, or perhaps physiologically, I think this position does something to "trick" the brain, thus rendering the Lee dramatically more sensitive and ticklish in some cases; as the foot that is on the right side of the lee's body is actually their left foot and vice-versa... Just a notion. A hypothesis. Anybody wanna test it out?! Lol ��

Would definitely love to test out this theory as some have suggested! I would definitely imagine it’s related to the diminished ability to protect your feet with eachother. It’s a very cute look, and as I sit here with my ankles crossed I could totally see my ankles being bound and much easier to tickle!

I absolutly love how feet look when they are crossed at the ankles. My wife lays like that all the time and it drives me nuts. So bound like that would be amazing

I found that crossing your ankles worked pretty well, and it has the added benefit of messing with your brain (a little bit), as your right is now left, or visa versa.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back