• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Husband vs Wife Tickle Wrestling

The_Kev

TMF Master
I kept insisting that we prove that I can win without cheating so Charlotte agreed to a good old fashioned tickle writing match without my little "suprises".

We did a little playfully pushing and shoving before I finally dove in agressively

We sort of "locked up", both of us looking for ways to control each others arms and take each other to the ground.

We managed to pin eachother down many times but neither one could really restrain the other enough to get any tickling in.

I had a plan that I was pretty sure was worth the risk.

She managed to get on top of me and scoot up little by little so that she was sitting on my arms after pinning them over my head. She turned around so she was facing my feet, which I promptly lifted back, grabbing her with my legs and pulling her down so that we were kind of in a 69 position.

I then had perfect access to the backs of her legs which I *mercelously* started fluttering my fingers over.

To my delight she started SCREAMING in laughter and freaking out in just that little way she does when she genuinely can't stand it and doesnt know what to do.

The only problem was, this was a 2 was street as she had access to my bare feet which she used immediately, tickling my feet agressively.

I broke down into fits of laughter and the effort of trying to take it was making me ease up on her torture.

As she got more and more aggressive I didn't want to release my hold but I couldn't stand what she was doing to my feet either, so I just collapsed backward and started bellowing in laughter, then instinctively started biting and smooching feet, which were now more or less next to.my head, as last resort.

"I WANNA QUIT! I WANNA QUIT!!!!!"

She screamed at the top of her lungs and started POUNDING the bed trying to let me know she was tapping out.

Wow! I had given her a knock out punch with the gentle biting!

I stopped immediately and savored my victory as she got her self together.

I took my time tying her up for her punishment session, her little huffs of frustration and anxiety as I restrained her feet so they were hanging off the bed were music to my ears. I also cuffed her hands behind her back so she couldnt pound the bed or pull her hair or do any if the cute little things she does to give her self a little bit of relief.

She said something the the effect of "remember our deal last time where you agreed to go for my pits instead?"

I smirked at her and just shook my head, she wasnt getting any breaks this time.

I got out one of the meanest feathers that we own and she gave me a look that was a cross between horror and frustration. I was informed later that she had promised her self that she wouldn't beg but that this sent her over the edge.

She bounced up and down nervously and pleaded with me: "Please Kevin, dont use that on my feet, please! Please! Please!" She had that "I dont know how I'm gonna handle this" look on her face.

I ignored her and tuned out her protests as I traced the very stiff feather up and down her left foot

She instantly threw her head back and let out what I can only describe as a dull "groan" of laughter. Gliding it over the balls of her feet, I could hear the "clank clank clank" of the handcuffs as the instinctively pulled on them, and let out a SCREAM, before degenerating into uncontrollably panicked laughter! She was squirming and REALLY freaking out.

My response was to use my free hand to start pinching and rubbing my thumbnail up and down each one of her little toes on the other foot.

Her screams reached a higher pitch and she started flailing and bouncing and begging incoherently.

I made it clear that I had as much sympathy for her as she had for me in my last torture session (IE none [emoji14] )

She broke down I to tearful laughter when I started gently biting her toes and using the point of the feather to draw little patterns on the soles of her feet. She started REALLY begging. I learned later that she was closer than she had ever gotten to screaming her safe word. I told her that I had no intention of easing up until and unless she said it. (She gave me an "I'm gonna destroy you next time" look when I informed her of that)

I continued to draw on her feet and bite her toes, listening to her screaming and crying in laighter and absolutely begging for the slightest bit of mercy.

I gave her none until we heard *ding!*

I stopped immediately, untied her everywhere and started a very long, very loving after care session which included a lot of kisses on her head, a very long foot rub getting all the tickles out, a very long, (I was told), very good back and shoulder massage, and a long cuddling session which was really nice for both of us. We held each other for what seemed like ages and she even went so far as to admit how impressed and shocked she was that I was tickling her so intensely. I was informed throguh smiles and giggles that I will be given just as much leniency as she got the next time I'm on the recieving end of a torture session.

I'm starting to rethink my lack of sympathy for her, but, hey, when you're lost in the moment... lol.

I'm hoping against hope that I win the next contest, but this was incredibly fun.

See ya next time.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Great story! Congrats to your win! I love the tickle wrestling matches between you both! :D

Fantastic punishment! Poor Charlotte! ;)

Great story! :bouncybou
It seems to me that you win either way in some sense. :devil:

Well, let's keep up the winning! I want to hear that you finally "broke" her! :p

.....a win! What!!! :eek:

Kev took a win! That's even more amazing..but then again I'm glad you got Charlotte very gd! She did deserve it after all :p

Just think..when you wonder about the lack of sympathy..would Charlotte do the same if u were in that position instead? I think not! So you did great! Doing a number on her very tickly feet :p let's keep the streak going!!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back