• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Husband vs Wife Monopoly: Loser gets tickled (slightly sexual)

The_Kev

TMF Master
I won't bore you with a play by play of the game, let's just say that when your wonderful, beautiful wife has had to sell her houses and mortgage a few of her properties on the previous turn and then lands on your hotel in Pensylvania avenue, it's bad enough, but add to that the knowledge that you're going to gloat the whole time that you're mercelously tickling her feet, the look on your wonderful, beautiful wife's face is one of the finest works of art in human history.

*Charlotte*

I beat him in "loser gets tickled" black jack once and teased him relentlessly about sucking at cards while I murdered his neck, chest and armpits. I knew I was going to get the same treatment since that loss and punishment session stood out in his mind so much that he's brought it up several times. I could already hear him throwing some of my own lines back at me and it was making mad just thinking about it!

*Kevin*

I calmly led her *by the back of her shirt collar like the nice guy I am, to our "play room" where we happen to have a rather awesome pair of stocks. All I did was point to it.

She let out an open mouthed GASP of realization, and then a lip biting HUFF of frustration, knowing she couldnt protest.

She diligently sat down and *plunked* her feet onto the holes. I closed and locked it and I could tell that her brain was coming to grips with what was about to happen as she started to squirm nervously.

*Charlotte*

I fucking HATE that thing! Being tied up is one thing but being locked in a device like that, it makes me feel so much less in control, which makes everything worse. When he locked my feet in he grabbed a pair of handcuffs and started cuffing my hands behind my back just like last time. I didn't think it was fair for him to make me unable to tap out or pull my hair or anything twice in a row, it may sound weird but not being able to do that makes the tickling worse and he knows it! You feel 10 times more helpless when your arms are behind your back. I was going to say as much but I knew he'd ignore me and I didn't want to give him the satisfaction or suffer the indignity of begging before he even touched me, so I kept quiet.

*Kevin*

She actually let out a lot of frustrated huffs and puffs [emoji14]

Once she was fully restrained I grabbed some pens....

"No! Kevin please don't! Please I'll do anything! I'll suck your dick! I'll give you sex whenever you want for a week! please dont write on my feet!!!!!"

*Charlotte*

I don't know what I said, I was in panic mode, but it sounds like something I'd yell out when in the throws of panic. I can't believe a guy would refuse those offers though, just to get 20 minutes of torture in on his woman.

What a meanie! [emoji14] [emoji14] [emoji14]

*Kevin*

I was extremely tempted to take her up on the offer but I had spend months waiting for revenge. I'll make her promise all that some other time (love ya babe! ;) )

I completely tuned her out and started writing

"I am extremely ticklish" on the balls of both of her feet. It took an little while and I wrote really small.

She was BAWLING and I heard the "clackity clack" of her handcuffs. She did little - bouncing up and down and rocking forward and backward routine she does when she's totally beside her self. And I LOVED it! I took the oppertunity to remind her of every bad trade and every unwise investment she made in the game, unfortunately I dont think she even heard me, I dont think her brain could register speech. [emoji14]

*Charlotte*

That's not even the worst spot on my feet and I was beyond done. I was in tearful breathless laughter and it wasn't even 30 seconds into my 20 minute torture session. I've never called out my safe word because I enjoy being pushed past my limits, but God was I close, and for the second time this week. I was psychologically weakened by being In stocks with my arms cuffed behind my back, I was mentally weakened by having lost to wonderful, beautiful, MEAN husband, and I was physically going crazy from what he was doing to my feet. I fucking give!

*Kevin*

I started drawing smiley faces on her toes and she started SCREAMING like she was being murdered! I gave her a "Shhhhhhhhhhh" and actually laughed and grew a much bigger smile. I was amazed that she didnt utter her safe word but I managed to smiley face every single one of her adorable little toes while she cried and screamed in laughter. I dont know how she held out. I considered giving her feet a break and going for her sides for a little bit, I felt so bad for her, but not bad enough. Nah, it was safe word or nothing.

If you imagine vigorously shading in a picture, scratching a pen up and down while you move it to the side and around an unshaded drawing. That's what I started doing to the soles of her feet.

*screaming, Her voice breaking with laughter, she bellowed out every tome she could get a full breath*

"PLEASE I GIVE UP! PLEASE I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING, I CANT STAND IT I CANT STAND IT PLEEEEEEEASE!"

She must have yelled "please!" like that at least 10 times.

*Charlotte*

I was begging for mercy like a little wuss bag, theres just no other way to describe it.

After that little piece of hell was over I felt him tracing the outlines of my heels and I went into fits of giggles, but I at least had the comfort of knowing that the worst was over.

And then he got up and started kissing my neck and running his hands sensually over my chest and upper body in just the way that makes me melt. I looked at the timer and saw 10 minutes left and I knew he was going to spend the next 10 minutes repaying me for when I teased him and didnt let him cum for like a million years when he was tied up.

I started whining almost immediately knowing about how many times he was going to bring me to the edge and back off. I cant take it!

*Kevin*

I made sure to give all of her wonderful erogenous zones the most lavish attention I could, except for... well, you know. ;)

She was beside her self for a completely different reason, having been way overstimulated for the last 10 minutes.

I wont embarrass my poor beautiful, wonderful wife by repeating what she moaned and groaned out during this little teasing session but, suffice it to say, it was awesome.

She got hers a little after the timer went off and we had another very nice cuddling session.

*Charlotte*

All I can say is, that was some of the worst fucking torture he's ever put me throguh and I would never EVER do anything like that to him.

I'm an angel

;)

See u next time!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Awesome story! A very intense and mean punishment for poor Charlotte! I enjoyed reading it very much! :D

Damn man! I really wanted to hear her say her safe word! What's it gonna take???

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back