• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boston area M/M tickling. Straight or gay. I can be the 'ler and/or the 'lee.

Hkkisople

Happy new year! I'm hoping 2020 is a great year to make some new tickling connections. Mature, easy-going guy looking for non-erotic tickling sessions with other guys (can be more erotic, if the chemistry is right). I live just north of Boston and can host or travel (like to meet somewhere public first).

Hey man. I’ve been trying to get out in the community, would love to grab a coffee or something and introduce myself. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi there, im new to the site but would love to meet up and get tickled. Coffee sounds great

I would be interested in meeting to be tickled and I wouldn’t mind going out to talk before hand. I would definitely be interested in hearing back

Straight Lee, M mid 30s, always looking for a tickler to catch me
Central ny area

Wow, when I posted that personal 6 months ago I guess none of us knew just how 2020 would unfold.

I hope we end the year on a high note after Election Day!

Be safe, folks!

(And, of course, hit me up for some tickle fun.)

Definately interested. Foot ticklee in SE Mass now would love to hook up. Message me to talk more.

I’m in Westport for this entire week! No work so HMU if you’re free and want to meet up.. make Lee from NYC area here

Wow! So many guys open to m/m I think I'll move to Boston!!! LOL Very ticklish tickler here needing a tickle buddy!

Well, even if u don’t move here, maybe visit once things settle down. &#55357;&#56898;

Hmu if u do get to the Boston area — there are definitely some guys here into tickling!

Would you be interested in meeting up you could tickle my feet in my truck I could stick my feet under the hedrest and you could go to work on my bare feet. I have nice looking ticklish feet and if you are a good tickler you could relly drive me crazy if that works out maybe we could do more look forward to hearing from you

Sounds like fun. Maybe text or email me some pics of who and what I’d be tickling? &#55357;&#56841;
Paul
(617) 729-7128 Cell or email rorrim@comcast dot net

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back