• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reys Misadventures 1 - The New Job

Treelover46

TMF Novice
This story is very explicit. If you find tickling, bondage, foot fetishism, groping, non consensual sex, or anything similar to these topics offensive or unpleasant, then do not proceed any further.

*Portions are ration packs

Rey had been scavenging for parts for hours. She couldn’t wait to call it a day, kick off her boots and relax her tired feet. She hopped onto her speeder and drove back to the town to trade her items in for portions. After receiving a less than stellar amount, she began considering different methods of making a living. All the hard work she went through for such little portions. She was done with it.

She waited a week to give some thoughts on the matter. Cleaning ships, maybe, a cook, possibly. She wanted whatever got her the most food. After another day of scavenging, she came back to trade in her items. Once again she was met with low reward for her hard work. This was the last straw, she then went around town looking for work. After asking several individuals she concluded that everything on this planet was low paying. She didn’t own a ship and couldn’t afford one. So leaving Jakku wasn’t an option. Which left her with Unkar Plutt, the trader. She always thought he seemed sketchy, but in times of need she was willing to do almost anything. It was dark so there weren’t very many individuals out, good, this meant she could converse with him for as long as she needed. Rey walked up to his stand and said “I’m looking for work, do you have any jobs on offer.”

“I’ve no use for another worker, if you don’t have anything to trade, then go away.” Unkar responded.

“Look, I really need the portions. I asked around but nobody really had any jobs that interested me. You really should be glad that someone wants to work fo-”

“I already told you, if you don’t have anything to trade then go away.” Rey gave him an angry look, turned around and began to walk away. As she was walking Unkar inspected her body, she was quite attractive. This gave him an idea. “Wait, I do have one thing you could do.” Unkar said. Rey walked back to him,

“And what is that.”

“This area is quite dull, people are always looking for entertainment. If you show these people a good time for at least 4 hours a day then I will give you 10 portions a day.” Hearing the amount she would receive excited Rey very much, but she had some questions.
“What do you mean by entertain? Like, tell jokes or something.”

“No, I was talking more along the lines of letting them...touch you.” Rey stared in confusion. “Now I know what your going to say. What do you mean by touch? I mean exactly what you think. I want you to let them feel your body all over. Even your privates. You said you really needed the portions this is my offer you can take it or leave it. Rey was still staring in complete disbelief. He wanted her to get groped by random creatures, the mere thought of it made her sick. However she was in need of portions. 10 portions a day is incredible, there was no other job on the planet that could get her that much.

“How would we do this? Asked Rey.

Unkar responded with “I will have you strapped into stocks that will keep your legs spread apart and your body upright. You won’t be able to move anything except your head, hands, and feet. If any of those body parts become a problem, then I will strap them in also. But we will see if you need them to be or not. You will stay fully clothed, I want to let the individual remove the clothing, similar to how you humans open gifts. Speaking of the individual, they will give me something and in trade they get you. Where and how long they get to touch you will depend on the item they give. Now let’s get into what’s probably scaring you the most, what they will do to you. Your entire body is up for grabs. I’m almost certain that the most popular spots that everyone will want to get their hands on will be your breasts, butt, privates, and feet. You may not believe this, but you are probably the most attractive thing to ever step foot on this planet. And because of that you will be a big attraction. They might rip your clothes off, they also might keep them. Some individuals are willing to trade their most valuable items to keep something like a boot or a shirt that was worn by you. I’m willing to bet we could sell those for 20 portions, each. Some of these things think it is worth it to starve and own your boot rather than eat something, maniacs. Anyways, you will probably be caressed, licked, poked, pinched, stimulated, and that one thing you humans do, what’s it called. When you laugh when someone touches you a certain way.”

“Tickled.” Said Rey.

“Ya, your the only species in the galaxy that possesses that gift. So at some point someone is bound to tickle you like crazy. And I think that’s it, well, whaddya say.” Rey thought hard about it for about 10 seconds and then said

“I’ll do it if they can’t touch my private area. I’m fine with everything except that. Is that fair.”

“That sounds good to me.” Said Unkar. “You will do this let’s say 4 days a week, depending on how you feel after tomorrow. So come tomorrow at dusk wearing something similar to what you are right now. And then we will get started.

“Ok, then I will see you tomorrow.” Rey said.

She was about to walk away when Unkar said “Human, I forgot to mention, once you get put into the stocks, I will not let you out. No matter how much you beg and scream you are staying there for at least 4 hours, maybe more. I don’t care how violated you feel or anything, your main goal is to make a profit. Do you got it.”

“Ya.” Said Rey. The two said their farewells and then Rey walked away, awaiting the next day.

Having gotten a full night of sleep, Rey prepared herself for what was to come. She arrived at Unkars stand about 15 minutes early, fully clothed as Unkar told her to. Unkar greeted her with “This is Caba, he’s a Jawa. He’s here to watch you while I work at the stand. Do you speak or understand jawaese.” Rey shook her head. “Me neither, he can understand us, but we can’t understand him. That’s just a little heads up, now go.” Unkar said. Rey followed the Jawa to a small tent. Upon entering she saw what she believed to be the stocks. Caba began speaking his native tongue to her, but she had no clue what he was saying. Eventually out of frustration he just shoved her down and locked her ankles and wrists into these metal arm and leg cuffs. A device was also stuck to her back straight and had a long chord connecting to the ground to ensure she wouldn’t float away, her arms were positioned at a 45 degree angle, and she was doing the splits. Her toes were pointed upwards toward the sky. At any moment Caba could change the position of her limbs. He could also raise or lower her depending on the height of the customer. The tent was 12 feet by 12 feet. Rey was in the center and Caba sat next to the entrance. To advertise, Unkar had a sign outside of his stand, it had a holographic image of her face, and said something along the lines of, “Fulfill all of your desires with this lovely human female. Trade a valuable item for time with her.” The tent was silent as the 2 waited for a customer. And then a small Ortolan walked in. It was short, about 3 feet tall. Caba and the Ortolan exchanged words for a few seconds. And then it walked right in front of Rey. She was lowered so that her chest is at eye level with it. She looked down at it with a slight grin on her face, anticipating what it would do to her. It took its hands, placed them on her breasts and began to caress them. This caused her grin to widen, and she began to blush. This continued for a few minutes and then the Ortolan ripped open her shirt. Revealing her naked breasts. They were quite small, but the Ortolan didn’t care one bit. It began teasing her nipples. Lightly stroking up and down both of them with its fingers. This aroused her very much. Her nipples were rock solid at this point and her facial expression which was once a slight grin was now one showcasing complete ecstasy.

While the Ortolan continued playing with her breasts, in walked another customer. That customer was a Teedo. Once again the creature exchanged words with Caba, but this time it went to her left foot. It loosened the straps of her boot and began to slowly pull it off. The boot was handed over to Caba. Underneath she was wearing a slightly damp ankle sock, white in color. The Teedo took its finger placed it on her big toe and then ran it down her socked sole all the way to her heel. This resulted in scrunched toes and a small giggle. Unkar said that there was bound to be someone who was going to tickle her, and this Teedo was that someone. After that initial finger stroke, it became more aggressive with its movements. It started to use all 3 fingers to scratch at her arches. Which drove her mad. Unkar wasn’t kidding when he said she could only move her hands and feet. She tried to get her foot away from the devious tickler, but then it held her big toe back, giving it full uninterrupted access to her sock covered soles. Caba asked the Teedo if it wanted her toes to be tied back, to make things more convenient. The Teedo declined the offer, saying that it enjoyed the challenge. Of course Rey couldn’t understand what they were talking about. It was at this moment that Caba informed the boob loving Ortolan that it’s time was up. The Ortolan quickly pinched both her nipples one last time before exiting the tent. Leaving Rey's shirt all ripped up, exposing her breasts. Moments later two Rodians came in. Unlike the previous two customers Rey could understand the language they spoke. Although it was hard to concentrate with her feet being tickled. One was going to tickle and lick her breasts while the other wanted to tickle her armpits. Oh boy, even more tickling. The two of them went to their spots and did exactly what they said. Her breasts were tickled and licked, which turned her on. And her armpits were tickled. She was now laughing non stop. The Teedo at her foot paid well enough that it got to spend 15 minutes examining how ticklish her foot was with the sock on. And then the moment everybody was waiting for, literally, the Rodians paused their assault to watch and Caba was at the edge of his seat. The Teedo pinched the toe of her sock and slowly pulled it off. Revealing the most amazing foot ever, her natural toes looked incredible, all four aliens in the tent stared in awe. The Teedo stuck its hand on her bare sole and carressed it, admiring how soft they were. It felt in between her toes, the top of her foot, the arch, everything about it was incredible. So incredible in fact that after noticing Caba and the Rodians staring at her beautiful foot, the Teedo invited the three to come and feel it for themselves. Without hesitation they all did, feeling it all over just as the Teedo did. All of the caressing really soothed Rey. But then the relaxation was broken when all of them continued their original intentions. The Rodians went absolutely hog wild. The one at her breasts had begun sucking on one nipple and teasing the other. While the one at her armpits was rapidly scratching them. Rey didn’t mind the breast and foot play, however she wasn’t a fan of the armpit stuff. But she knew it would all be worth it in the end.

*meanwhile

There is a line of about 20 waiting in front of Unkar's stand, some wishing to trade for portions, others for time with Rey. Any customer that wanted Rey would tell Unkar what they wished to do to her, depending on their wishes they either waited for the previous customer to exit, or would just give their item to Unkar, and go in. After a few normal traders, another seeking pleasure from Rey was up. This time it was a Caskadag. “I wish to have my way with her.” He said while pointing to her hologram.

“Alright, what do you want from her?” Unkar said.

“I want to stimulate her genitalia.” Said the Caskadag.

“Well that spot is off limits, pick somewhere else.” Unkar said.

“Maybe this will change your mind.” The Caskadag said as he pulled the helmet of a Mandalorian out of his bag and placed it in front of him.

Unkar stared in awe, “H-How did you get this?”

“I have my ways. Now you will only get this if I get to play with the girls privates. So is it a deal?” Responded the Caskadag. Unkar thought about it for a moment and then made his decision.

*Back in the tent

Rey's breasts were completely soaked in the Rodians saliva at this point. Her armpits were also licked a little as well. The Teedo had begun using the edge of a knife to very gently tickle each of her toes. Rey was getting so aroused that she could feel her pussy getting wet. Of course, she didn’t want any of these aliens to go anywhere near there, but she was sure that once she got back to her camp she would play with it herself. While all of this was going down, the entrance of the tent opened slightly and Unkar peeked in. “Caba could you come out here for a second. Also, you two, your time is up.” The two Rodians got up and walked and Caba did the same. Leaving Rey, with the foot tickling Teedo, which was probably her favorite aspect of the whole experience.

“Tickle in between my toes.” She said to the Teedo. After hearing that it took her big toe and the second toe, spread them apart, and used it’s other hand to tickle the fleshy part between them. Her feet were her most ticklish spot. It didn’t matter if it was her toes, arches, or heels. Absolutely everywhere on her feet were extremely ticklish, and until now she never realized how much she loved it. Caba then walked back in, and behind him was the Caskadag that was talking to Unkar. Rey was lowered to be about 2 feet off of the ground. He walked right in front of her and got right to business. It knelt down and lightly ran its finger over her covered pussy. There was a slight imprint of it because her pants were so tight. “Woah woah woah, what do you think your doing.” Rey said while tensing up a bit from the unexpected stimulation. “Get your hands away from there.” The Caskadag ignored her comments and carried on. “You better knock iiiiiitttttt ooooffffffffffffffffffffffff, Oooooohhhhh.” Rey began to moan from the Caskadag touching her pussy. “I knoooooowwww youuuuu, Caskadags speak english. “Caba tell hiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmm that heeeee isn’t allowed to touch there. Oh shiiiiiiit.” Caba just sat there and watched. The Caskadag began to rip her pants off. The teedo was still tickling her foot but was becoming more curious as to what the Caskadag was doing. Once her pants were ripped off, her underwear was given the same treatment shortly after. The Caskadag took a step back to admire Rey's beauty. Her hair was a mess, her shirt completely off, her pants were split in two, leaving them dangling at her ankles, one foot had a boot, the other was completely bare and looked sexy as hell. While he had no interest in them, he couldn’t deny that they were nothing short of gorgeous. In his eyes, this was the biggest bargain anyone could have ever received.

Rey looked at the Caskadag in fear. The Caskadag lied down so that his back was to the floor and his mouth was directly underneath her pussy. She knew exactly what he was going to do, so she tried to mentally and physically prepare herself. The Teedo had now completely stopped tickling her and gave complete attention to the Caskadag , although it was still caressing her soft sole. And then the Caskadag struck, it grabbed her thoughts, pulled her down, and started to lick her pussy. His plan was to start slow and become more aggressive as time progressed. At first using an up and down motion, hevery gently licked the outer lips. After doing this for a few minutes he stuck his tongue in deeper, and now started using an in and out motion. Her pussy was as wet as ever now.

Rey tried her best to not react to the stimulation. She didn’t want them to have the satisfaction of giving her an orgasm. While she wasn’t obnoxiously moaning, squirting or anything of that matter, Rey was giving plenty of other hints that informed the 3 aliens of her struggle. Her face was as red as a cherry, her eyes were completely closed, she was biting her lip, and every once in a while a small moan escaped from her. She also expressed her arousal through her feet. Caba had his gaze set on her bare foot. Her toes would spread, scrunch, and wiggle. Sometimes the big toe was the only one sticking up. She would stretch her arches, which really showed off how silky smooth they were. While these movements were only visible through her barefoot, the foot still concealed in a boot was probably doing the same exact motions. Seeing her struggle was quite entertaining for the 2 aliens who didn’t get to play with her pussy. Even though Caba didn’t agree with touching her privates without her permission, he couldn’t help but be aroused. This arousal led him to stick her boot up to his face and presumably smell it. Presumably because a Jawas face is never visible, only their bright orange eyes. Rey watched Caba smell her shoe and her sock, she thought it was cute, but she wasn’t able to pay very much attention to him because of the Caskadag at her pussy. Who had now began fingering her rapidly. Then, in came a group of aliens, led by an Abednedo wielding 2 blasters, it pointed one to the Caskadag and the other at Caba.

“You, get away from her.” The said to the Caskadag.

“Uh oh, this can’t be good.” Rey thought to herself.

Unbeknownst to the tent group, around the time when the Caskadag first entered, a mob was forming. A group of 8 aliens all of whom were either denied entry or had nothing to trade for Rey had joined together. Their plan, raid the tent, and do whatever they desired to her. Some wanted to tickle her, others lick her feet and others have sex with her. It was a mixed basket. They were willing to get to Rey by whatever means necessary, and because there were no guards or anyone to stop them, violence was their method of choice.

Unkar saw the commotion going on, however he had no interest in stopping it. Now that he had a Mandalorian helmet, he considered this day to be a huge success. He knew that Rey probably wouldn’t want to do this again after the Caskadag broke the “no touching of the privates rule.” And because of that he simply did not care about what happened to her. If they wanted to tickle or grope her until she died, then that would be perfectly fine with him. He did wish that he had kept one of her boots however, those were valuable, but now that the angry mob was in there, he wouldn’t stand a chance.

Back inside the tent the Abednedo stood pointing his blasters. Behind him, a culisetto, 2 short hooded aliens presumably wearing masks, a Urodel also wielding a blaster, a Bravaisian, and 2 creatures that looked like your everyday grey aliens but had extremely large heads and were really short.

“You 3, get out.” Said the Abednedo.

Caba, began cursing out the Abednedo in his language, prompting the Urodel to walk up and hit him on the head with end of his blaster, knocking him out. Rey watched in complete horror. The Caskadag stood up from the ground, and began walking out. After taking a few steps the Abednedo pointed the blaster at his head and fired. Putting a hole about an inch thick right through his skull and causing his corpse to fall to the ground. “Just in case he tried to pull anything sneaky.” Said the Abednedo to Rey. He then pointed the blaster to the Teedo, who hadn't left out of fear. He was going to pull the trigger when one of his fellow mob members recognized the Teedo as a merchant who once smuggled extra portions for him. Instead of killing the Teedo he instead was invited to partake in the destruction of Rey, whom was still in the same position as before.

“Look guys, I think I’ve had enough of this job, whaddya say you take me out of this thing and we call it a night. If it really makes you happy one of you can keep my socks. They’re quite the souvenir. So how bout it.” Rey said to the group who had now surrounded her.

“I think we’re gonna have to pass on that offer human. But we will be keeping your shoes and socks,as you said, they’re quite the souvenir.” The Abednedo said.

Fully aware of what she was about to endure Rey tensed up all the muscles she could. And then came the wrath of them all. Simultaneously she felt more pleasure and ticklish agony than she would ever experience in her life. The Abednedo went behind her,moving the chord that held her down out of his way and began running his fingers up and down her armpits, tickling her. Inches in front of him, the Culisetto was fingering her asshole. One of the hooded aliens had climbed up onto her right thigh and was teasing her nipples with hand and with the other tickling her right side. After watching the Caskadag play with her pussy, the Teedo took an interest in it. He was curious as to how ticklish her privates were and used a soft feather like item to tease her labia. The other hooded alien was right beside him sticking its hand completely in her womanhood. Once inside it wiggled its fingers all over, driving her mad. The Bravaisian was at her bare foot and used its left hand to hold her toes back and it's right to scratch along her arches. At the other foot the two small greys were pulling at her boot straps. While they struggled a bit eventually they pulled it off, one of them went to the side and began smelling it, the other stayed behind and smelled her socked foot. Then she felt her sock being pulled off by the toe. In an effort to keep it on she scrunched her toes and was able to catch a small portion of it. She tried to hold it there as long as she could. But due to her bare heel being exposed, the alien simply had to give it a light tickle and then her toes gave out. Causing her sock to come off. Once again revealing one of the most beautiful sights someone could witness. Her sock was then tossed to the other grey alien who then put it up to his face and took a big whiff. Rey's foot was moving like crazy from all the stimulation. The Grey found it quite entertaining and arousing to see her toes scrunch up and her arches stretch. But once her toes spread is when he lost it. He stuck his tongue out and began going up and down her sole. Covering it in his slimy saliva. After spending a few minutes there he then moved onto the toes. Putting them one by one into her mouth, and once he was done with that he began licking in between them. Occasionally when she would scrunch her toes his tongue would get caught in between them. It didn’t bother him though, all it took was a tickle at any spot on her foot and she would release him. Her laughter, which was also a combination of moaning, was so loud that they had to gag her. While her screaming was heard by some, the blaster shot scared off everybody. Nobody was coming to save her anytime soon.

Her torture went on for a few hours. Her pussy was so wet by now that it was practically dripping onto the floor. She had had multiple orgasms and felt so embarrassed that all of these aliens got off to her suffering. Eventually the only aliens remaining were the 2 hooded aliens at her breasts and pussy, and the 2 greys that were very fond of her feet. The hooded one at her breasts had begun using a vibrating brush on her nipples. The other one at her pussy was sticking essentially its entire arm in and out. She now had tears of embarrassment and pleasure running down her face. Both of the Greys were now at a foot. Her feet had been worshipped, tickled and fucked this whole time. When one of them took a break to smell her boot or sock, the other was working on her other foot. After making her squirt one last time, the two hooded aliens got up and left. The two Greys finished her treatment by throwing in a mixture of licking and tickling on her feet one last time. Then they picked up her boot and sock and exited the tent with them. It was finally over.

At the end of it, Rey was exhausted. Her soles had become a bright shade of pink. She was breathing heavily, the gag was never removed so she had to breath through her nose. Her pussy was throbbing and her face was red and covered in tears. She was left naked, all alone in the tent. Well not all alone, Caba was still lying on the floor unconscious. It was dark out, so there was nobody around to get her out. She sat there, thinking about the events that had just occurred. She was furious that they went against her wishes of not touching her pussy. She blamed Unkar for the most part. But she also blamed herself, she never should have taken this job. Even though it was enjoyable at first, by the end it was just torture.

She waited in silence for about 20 minutes when finally, Caba awoke. Upon awakening he was dazed, but after regaining consciousness he walked up to her left foot. Her face lit up with an expression that said “Please don’t do it.” Without saying anything Caba raised his hands to her sole and began massaging it. While confused, Rey did find this very relaxing. Caba had no interest in tickling or anything like that. He simply loved the way her foot looked and felt. And because he would never be allowed to do this with Unkars permission, this was an opportunity he had to take. He ran his fingers all over her sole, causing Rey to moan from the pleasure. Considering what she had just gone through, you bet your ass a massage was well needed.

Caba massaged her foot for 15 minutes and then switched to the other. And once he finished that foot, he used the device which thankfully was still with him and released Rey from her bondage, resulting in her falling to the ground. Her gag was removed as well. Once freed, Caba walked out of the tent, with Rey's boot in one hand and her sock in the other. She was so tired that she didn’t even bother to chase him down and retrieve her footwear. Instead she lied there, trying to catch her breath. Once she felt energized enough Rey got up onto her feet and drunkenly walked out of the tent. The town was completely empty by now. Which was good news for her because then nobody could see her naked. Even though she had just served as a prostitute, she didn’t want anyone seeing her womanhood. And so, she walked back to her camp, leaving a trail of her barefoot prints behind in the sand. Wondering whether or not she would continue with this line of work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back