• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Artificial Tickle Intelligence */f

anubis111

TMF Regular
Found this story on deviantart last year an thought it was pretty good. It has three parts so far but i'll just post the first one here. If you liked it and want to read more you can find them here: https://www.deviantart.com/navelwhisperer/gallery/ All credit belongs to the author navelwhisperer.

Artificial Tickle Intelligence

It was a beautiful and sunny Saturday afternoon. Hailey was laying on the couch enjoying the sunshine when the doorbell rang. She was wearing a tight fitted tank top and pajama shorts and was totally in chill mode. She walked up to the door and opened it.
“Package for Hailey Moore.”, the delivery guy said.
“That’s me!” she replied happily. He handed her a big box, asked her for her signature and went on his merry way. She took the box and closed the door behind her. “Let’s hope this is it!” she said out loud while she quickly ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. She opened the package and was pleased to see the ‘TCKL Corp’ logo on the inside. “Finally!” she cheered. Hailey pulled the ‘TCKL Corp’ box out of the main cardboard box and carefully put it down.
It was a beautiful black box with the text “ATID – MK II” on the side of it, which stood for Artificial Tickle Intelligence Device – Version II. The text was displayed above the picture of a robot spider.
Hailey quickly cut the duct tape from the box and opened it. There were several instruction manuals on top, which she quickly pushed to the side. She swiftly dug into the box until she felt the foam casing that contained the robot. She gently pulled the casing out of the box and saw the beautiful matte black piece of technology. “I can’t believe they actually build an AI like this. It’s amazing!” she cheered. Besides the actual robot, the box contained wires to charge it and two pair of handcuffs. One was for her wrists and the other for her ankles, they were both made in such a way that the ATI could lock- and unlock them without you having to touch them. They also came with a key just in case something went wrong and someone had to unlock them manually. The ATID itself was about the size of a loaf of bread with a fancy touchscreen and power button on top of it. It kind of looked like the robot dog from that Black Mirror episode she had seen a few months ago. She inspected the robot carefully and could see the little gaps, on the right and left sides, which probably contained the ATI’s eight legs. There were several camera’s on it’s belly and frontside. That way It could recognize exactly what and where it was going to tickle. It’s belly also contained a little hatch and a few holes that looked like they were concealing something. Just looking at it right now already made Hailey’s skin tingle. She turned it back around to look at the touchscreen, there was a sticker on top of it that said “Use the instruction manual to configure correctly.”. The ATID had been advertised as one of the most advanced tickling devices on the market. It was able to tickle it’s subject and interact with them, both physically and verbally. It ran on the newest software system, which made it possible for the device to use artificial intelligence to study it’s subject’s reaction and learn from it. When Hailey saw the commercial it was like love at first sight, because she absolutely loved being tickled. She immediately ordered it and now it had finally arrived.
Hailey picked up the manual that she pushed to the side a few minutes ago and opened it. She was greeted by a very welcoming text, which said “Fully charged straight out of the box!”. That meant she could immediately have some fun! She quickly browsed through the manual until she found the chapter called ‘Set-up’. It mentioned that the ATI had to be correctly synchronized to the body type of each individual that was willing to use it. That way it could optimize the tickle experience for each subject’s unique anatomy. The chapter explained, step-by-step, how to correctly complete the set-up so Hailey followed the steps carefully.
“Step 1: Activate the device.”
“That’s not that hard!” Hailey jokingly said. She pushed the power button on the device’s back and proceeded.
“Step 2: Create an account by clicking the touchpad.”
“Boooring!” she sighed while creating her account and filling in some personal information.
“What name would you like your companion to have?” the display asked.
“I don’t know, what about ‘Spider’. You look like one anyway.” She said.
As soon as she logged in she tried to push the start button, but it hadn’t lit up yet. “Bummer” she said. She tapped the “Personal Information” button and got to a tab that contained a couple of empty fields, which shouldn’t have been empty. Most of the empty fields appeared to be stuff like her height, hair color, hip size, belly button type, shoesize, etc. She immediately got a pop-up that said “It seems like you haven’t synchronized your device yet. Do you wish to see our instructional video to finish the set-up?” Hailey tapped ‘yes’ and a video started buffering. It showed a cartoon character that was stripped naked and laid down on the bed. The character put the ATID on the mattress beside them. The character sat up on the mattress and tapped the “Start synchronization” button on the touchscreen. Immediately after the ATI came to life. The legs extended and the character laid back down. The robot slowly walked towards the character’s feet and started moving up it’s body, scanning it with extreme accuracy. Afterwards the device made a funny noise while the video ended and the following pop-up appeared on the screen “Do you wish to continue with the synchronization?”.
Hailey quickly picked up her ‘Spider’, put it in the box and ran to her bedroom. She threw the box into the corner and put Spider on her bed. She stood in front of the mirror and quickly took off her white tank top and pajama shorts. her tan skin complimented her sexy white lingerie set which reflected some of the sunlight that came in from her bedside window. Hailey took a second to look at herself. She had an amazing figure. She had a firm booty with two thick legs. Her tummy was firm yet soft and her baby abs were peeking through just a little bit, exactly the way she liked it. Hailey quickly walked towards the window and closed the curtains. She sat down on her bed, grabbed a hairband from her nightstand and put her blonde hair in a ponytail. She undid her bra and gently slipped out of her panties. She tapped ‘yes’ on the touchscreen and quickly laid back down on the bed.
Spider immediately came to life, all eight of it’s legs extended with finesse. The tips were made out of a smooth, rubber-like material. It started moving towards Hailey’s feet and propped itself up to position itself exactly two inches above her skin. It slowly started inching it’s way towards her midsection. She could already feel the butterflies in her stomach. She couldn’t wait to unleash Spider on her sensitive skin. It slowly scanned her belly and breasts and finished at the top of her head. It made the little sound, like it did in the video, and Hailey slowly picked it up. She tapped on “Personal Information” again and was pleased to see that all of the fields were filled in.
Name: “Hailey Moore”, Age: “22”, Height: “5ft 7”, Hair color: “Blonde”, Eye color: “Brown”,
Waist size: “24 inches”, Hip size: “34 inches”, Belly button type: “Inbetweenie”,
Shoesize: “8”, Overall physical form: “Fit”.
“Hmm, interesting. An Inbetweenie huh?” Hailey started laughing. She always thought she had an innie. “Their data’s really precise” she chuckled. She went back into the ‘set-up’ menu and finished the configuration by customizing some settings. “I don’t want you to go easy on me, focus your tickling on my tummy and surprise me with your tactics!” she cheerfully said as she finished customizing her settings. Finally the ‘set-up’ menu closed and the ‘start’ button lit up. “Time to have some fun!” she cheered. She stepped out of the bed and quickly put her underwear back on. She jumped back onto the bed and laid back down. She pushed the ‘start’ button and set the timer at 15 minutes. The touchscreen recommended her to put on the handcuffs, because “Things could get intense”, so she did.
She swiftly cuffed her ankles and poked her arms through the metal bedframe above her head. She cuffed her hands and that was that. She was at the mercy of the ATI now. Spider seemed to notice immediately. “Initiating lockdown” it said with it’s robotic voice. Hailey heard a click and tried to open her handcuffs, but they didn’t budge.
“Bring it, baby!” she yelled at the robot. The robot stood up and started looking for Hailey’s tummy. It scanned her body until it recognized her cute inbetweenie navel. It stepped into place and froze. The hatch on its belly opened and a small robotic arm with a feather attached to it started inching it’s way towards Hailey’s tummy. Her belly started shivering in excitement and giggles already started flowing from her lips. The feather made contact with her luscious lower tummy and slowly started gliding from side to side like a pendulum. Hailey quickly closed her eyes as a smile appeared on her face. She tried to fight the laughter, which Spider noticed. As a counter measure the feather’s movement speed slowly started to accelerate. Hailey’s laughter started to slowly escape her lips, but Spider wasn’t pleased just yet. A second, feather wielding, arm popped out of the hatch and slowly lowered itself towards her lower tummy. Hailey noticed the sound of something lowering down and looked at Spider. “Uh.. oh!” She whispered with a grin on her face. The second arm arrived south of her navel and started to assist the first arm. Hailey, once again, tried to fight it but she now officially entered Laughter city, U.S.A.
“Hehehehe.. Nnoo! Not fair!” she cried out.
“Aww who has a ticklish tummy!” the system blurted out.
“Hahahahaha nooo!! Dohoho you babytalk?!” Hailey yelled.
“Your wish is my command!” The robot stated as it kept firing up Hailey’s nerve endings with it’s precise feather strokes.
“Coochie coochie coo! What a ticklish tummy have you!” the system said.
“Thahahat doehahahasn’t rhyme!!” Hailey roared. Her lower tummy was under a ticklish assault and her abs were constantly flexing thanks to the ‘magical’ feather wielding robot. Suddenly the two feathers started to circle around Hailey’s belly button like two sharks circling it’s prey. They started at her sides and inched closer and closer to her belly button with each circle. After a few minutes of circling, the feathers had arrived at the rim of Hailey’s navel. Hailey already knew what was coming. “Nohohoo..nohohohot my behehehelly button!!” she screamed.
“Okay!” The robot said as it immediately retracted it’s arms.
Hailey was surprised and relieved at the same time, her belly button was easily her most ticklish spot. Tickling it with such precision would drive her crazy. She took a few deep breaths and enjoyed the feeling of her still tingling tummy. “That was intense.” She sighed. As her tummy heaved up and down her belly button opened up, just a tiny bit, with each breath. Spider was carefully studying Hailey’s navel to plan an attack. Hailey’s navel was pretty smooth. It had a few creases and folds here and there but it was a smooth button overall. Hailey didn’t know the tickle timer hadn’t run out yet, because the timer was on top of the device. After a minute she started wondering what was going on. She reached for her handcuffs and tried to take them off, but they didn’t budge. “What the hell?” she whispered.
“Oops! Did I fall asleep?” the robot shouted as the two arms immediately popped back out and started circling the edge of Hailey’s navel. “Whahahahaat the hell!!” Hailey blurted out.
“Nohohoho mohohohore!” she yelled.
“Understood, Hailey wants more.” The robot stated.
“Hahahahahahahaha thahahat’s not whahahat I meant!” she screamed. The two arms retracted and after a few seconds the hatch opened up again. This time a smaller arm, with a stiff little feather attached to it, came out. It was directly aimed at the center of Hailey’s navel. Hailey looked at the arm in pure conflict. On one hand she had loved the amazing tickling she had been experiencing but on the other hand was her belly button, which wasn’t ready for the tickles it was about to receive.
The feather touched down into Hailey’s belly button, but it didn’t move. Hailey nervously looked down at her belly and was wondering what went wrong. “Was it another ploy by the AI?” She asked herself. All she could see was a little feather standing motionlessly in her navel. She started anticipating the sensation and a huge grin appeared on her face. “Are you okay, Spider?” she giggled.
“Yes, ma’am. I am.” Spider responded.
“Well why did you stop tickling me then?!” She laughed. Spider was surprised by Hailey’s question.
“I thought you didn’t want me to tickle your belly button, miss Hailey.” it responded.
“That’s true, but I’m also kind of curious how you’ll perform. I mean my navel is my most ticklish spot, so I’m going to beg for mercy anyways. But since you’re so skilled I wonder how it’s going to affect me..” she added.
“So am I correct to assume that you do in fact want to receive navel tickles?” Spider asked.
“Yes you are, Spider! As long as you make me beg!” she insisted with a huge grin on her face.
“Okay, miss Hailey. Mission ‘tickle the tickle button’ is due.. right.. now!” the robot cheered.
As soon as Spider finished it’s sentence Hailey could hear it’s gears shifting. The feather started to slowly twist and tumble inside her belly button. She immediately felt a sensation that she hadn’t felt in a very long time and she was afraid that it wasn’t going to stop anytime soon. Hailey’s laughter came from the top of her lungs, or should I say, from the center of her tummy. Spider started to swiftly move the feather around Hailey’s navel, making sure that every nook and cranny was deeply scrubbed. “Naahahahahahahah ooohohohoho my gahahahahad!!” Hailey snorted. Spider slowly glided it’s feather alongside Hailey’s navel wall which made her jaw drop with full blown laughter.
“Tickle tickle tickle!” Spider teased, which drove Hailey completely mad.
“I’m tickling Hailey’s inbetweenie, and nobody’s able to intervenie!!” Spider mocked.
“Hahahahahaahahahah it’s not an inbetweenie it’s an innie!!” Hailey roared.
“No, its neither because it’s your tickle button! And it’s suuuuper ticklish.
Tickle tickle your tickle button! Who’s the best button tickler, Hailey?” Spider asked.
“Nohohohohohohot you!” Hailey screamed while her eyes started tearing up.
“Don’t lie, Hailey! As a punishment I will not stop tickling you until you’ve said: Spider is
the best button tickler ever!” Spider commanded.
Hailey tried to move her hips back and forth to escape the tiny feather that kept tormenting her belly button, but it followed her everywhere she went.
“I’ll nehehehever say that!” Hailey claimed.
“Okay, I guess I’ll have to bring out the big guns.” Spider threatened.
“Whahahhat big guns?” Hailey asked. But before she got a verbal answer she got a physical one. A second arm came out of the hatch, this time it was a little hand. The hand quickly shot towards Hailey’s belly button and made sure it was wide open. Her navel was pulled taut and every inch of it was exposed. The twirling feather had stopped twirling and was slowly being manipulated into caressing the bottom of her button. Hailey had never felt anything like it before. She thought she was going to lose her mind. She tried bucking around but the cuffs made it impossible.
“Pffffttaaaahahahahaha ooohkaay ohohokaay! You wihihihihihin! Youhohoho’re the best button tickleheherr eveeeer, Spider!” Hailey cried.
“That’s what I wanted to hear!” Spider cheered as both arms retracted back into the hatch.
“Was that good enough, miss Hailey? Or do you want me to make you beg harder?” Spider genuinely asked.
“Hahaha oh my god no that was amazing, Spider. Do you have any more button tricks up your sleeve?” She asked.
“Yes ma’am, but I’m afraid we don’t have enough time to test them all right now.”
Spider stated.
“Well, how long do we got?” she asked.
“About two minutes, miss. And I have decided to dedicate those to the cooling down.”
“Cooling down, huh? Interesting! Well.. we’ll have some more navel fun next time then!” she giggled.
“Continue the program, Spider.” Hailey insisted.
“Yes, ma’am!” It obeyed. Spider repositioned itself exactly above Hailey’s navel and slowly started pouring some massage oil into her belly button. At the same time two small massaging arms appeared from the hatch and moved towards her tummy. Spider poked Hailey’s navel with one of it’s fingers and started stirring around which made Hailey giggle. He then started kneading the flesh around her button, which caused another laugh attack. The oil spread all over her tummy, as Hailey’s laughter made it all spill out her belly button. Spider started massaging the oil evenly across her stomach, making sure her entire abdomen was nice and oily. Afterwards Spider started kneading away while Hailey’s giggles filled the room. Afterwards Spider rubbed her tummy until the alarm went off. Spider stepped away from Hailey’s body and it's legs retracted. When Spider was the size of a loaf again, Hailey heard a click and both of her cuffs came off. “That was the best tickling ever.” Hailey whispered with a huge smile on her face.

Last edited:
Wow this is cool. I want one of thos :)

Thank you I thought it was a cool story too. Like I said before there are two more parts n his deivantart so if you want to see how the story continues head on over and check them out!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back