• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

draft (goat)

It works for me so I have attached your very fine drawing. :D

Attachments

• 2_by_hurlurlu_ddoqv5r-fullview.jpg
    2_by_hurlurlu_ddoqv5r-fullview.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 386
This is the way a lot of my tickling art starts out looking, alll of my tickling art so far has been graphite pencil, charcoal, or black ink. With the ink ones there are rough pencil sketches they started out as, once I felt that I had the basic drawing I wanted to do sketched out in pencil, I would lay another paper over the sketch, trace the basic outline of the drawing in ink, then carefully begin shading in ink. With my pencil and charcoal drawings, the process was really the same, although often I just continued on to shading the initial sketch in pencil/charcoal on the same paper, then concealed any eraser lines in the background by making the whole background of the sketch black/dark gray that would fade to lighter gray at the edges of the paper, something I learned to do from drawing black and white portraits. Ink is tough bc if you over-shade or slip and draw a line of the image in the wrong place, there's no erasing ;) on one of my ink drawings I didn't feel like starting again with shading, but I felt that I over-shaded the bottoms of my male Lee's feet, and just told myself I guess his soles must have been a bit dirty ;)

I would love to see the completed image or images you have in mind for this scene, and the sketch does very well at suggesting movement/facial expression and the way her feet curl into the tounges are really good, and her dress suggests this is a sort of medieval torture scene.

This is the way a lot of my tickling art starts out looking, alll of my tickling art so far has been graphite pencil, charcoal, or black ink. With the ink ones there are rough pencil sketches they started out as, once I felt that I had the basic drawing I wanted to do sketched out in pencil, I would lay another paper over the sketch, trace the basic outline of the drawing in ink, then carefully begin shading in ink. With my pencil and charcoal drawings, the process was really the same, although often I just continued on to shading the initial sketch in pencil/charcoal on the same paper, then concealed any eraser lines in the background by making the whole background of the sketch black/dark gray that would fade to lighter gray at the edges of the paper, something I learned to do from drawing black and white portraits. Ink is tough bc if you over-shade or slip and draw a line of the image in the wrong place, there's no erasing ;) on one of my ink drawings I didn't feel like starting again with shading, but I felt that I over-shaded the bottoms of my male Lee's feet, and just told myself I guess his soles must have been a bit dirty ;)

I would love to see the completed image or images you have in mind for this scene, and the sketch does very well at suggesting movement/facial expression and the way her feet curl into the tounges are really good, and her dress suggests this is a sort of medieval torture scene.

Thank you for those technical comments. I am a basic designer, and can only draw with a pencil. The story I imagine take place in the 16th century.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back