• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sweet revenge (years later)

john90

Hi all, I’m back from many years away. I used to be more active here and in the past shared a couple stories of 2 truly amazing tickling experiences I had. Well, the third part (and best) of the trilogy just happened this weekend, and one of my first thoughts was that I need to share it here. And so... I’m back.

Lisa and I have been friends for years at this point now. I’ve always had a crush on her, but nothing has ever happened between us. Her feet are nothing short of amazing... long slender toes, great arches. But again, nothing has ever happened except for the one time that she and her sister tickled tortured me with a technique they called the “butter fish”, and then we got her mom with the same technique shortly after. It was heaven, and I wrote about it here when it happened years ago. Until a few days ago, it was the best tickling experience of my life hands down.

Anyway, shortly after the butter fish happened, Lisa moved to LA and we grew apart. I always liked her and we’ve been flirtatious over text off and on, but nothing more than that. A couple weeks ago, she let me know that she was going to be in town and it’d be fun to meet up. I said definitely and we planned on grabbing lunch or something on Saturday.

Saturday morning, I decided, hey, what the hell. It’s one of those now or never sort of things. I’ve never forgotten the time she tickled me and I’ve been looking for the perfect opportunity to get her back, but that “perfect” opportunity is never going to happen. It’s time to make the best of what I’ve got.

Also, a side note from the last time with Lisa. I’ve grown up a bit and had a few tickle partners in the years. I’ve gotten pretty good and my technique and have a few tools in my closet. So while a younger my would not have been able to truly extract the sort of torment that I desired, the current me can.

Anyway, we were supposed to get lunch on Saturday. On Saturday morning, I texted her and said why don’t we move it towards a late lunch/drinks. She responded enthusiastically. We met at a chic wine bar and had 3 glasses each. That’s when I popped the question.

“Hey, this has been fun. I actually have something for you back at the apartment. Something I’ve been meaning to give you for a while and never gotten the chance”

I told you, my mindset here was “what the hell.” And the wine did not hurt either.

She acted confused but went along with it. We went back to my place. As soon as we got inside, I just went for it.

“Hey, so remember when you and your sister tickled the sh**t out of me? I’ve wanted to get you back for years, and I’ve kinda been preparing for the day.”

She began to smile widely like “oh no, what are you going to do.”

“I want you to just go along with this. It won’t be too bad, I promise” I said.

“Um, what do you want me to do?” she said nervously.

“I want to tickle you a little bit on your feet. I just need to get it off my chest how bad you got me” I said.

“O no, no I can’t take that. I haven’t been butter fished since I was a kid and I used to hate it. I think I’ve only gotten more sensitive too, I can’t get pedicures.”

“Listen, it won’t be bad, I just need to try this. For old time sake.”

I could tell that she was not totally opposed to it. She was grinning nervously.

“So what do I do? She said.

“That’s the easy part for you, just kick off your shoes and lie down.”

We went over to the couch and she got situated. She took of her shoes and socks and put her feet into my lap. My ultimate goal was to tie her up, but I couldn’t go all the way to that right off the bat. So I just started by slowly tickling her feet as they sat it my lap.

Oh. My. God. It was perfect. Her feet her long, slender and soft. Just how I remembered seeing them. I’d always wanted to tickle them, and this was the response I’d always hoped for. She was super sensitive. I was slowly stroking her soles and she was flinching all over the place. I’d stop for a brief moment to let her settle down, and then go for it again.

“Sttopppp stopppp I can’t take that. Listen I can’t let you just tickle my feeetett. AHHH. Stop, it’s too much!”

“This is nothing compared to what you did to me. I still have nightmares over that.”

“Really? Well too bad you should’ve have been so weak.... AHHHH NO STOP.”

At this point, I was getting super turned on. I decided to take it up a bit.

“Listen, you’re squirming too much. Let me just tied you down for a couple minutes to make this even, that’s what you did to me.”

“WHAT? No way, I did not TIED YOU DOWN! What are you talking about”

“Yes you did, you had me totally immobilized”

After some back and froth, Lisa allowed my to tier her feet together with a rope I had in the apartment, and her hands behind her back. Now is when it started to get good.

Before I had been lightly tickling her feet but not going to far. Not, I started to really go more hard core up and down her soles, and up by the toes. She started going hysterical.

“NOONONONONO STOPPPPP. NOT THERE STOPPP PLEAAASE AHHHHH.”

“Does that tickle a little bit right there?”

“PLEASE NO NONOOOO MOREE AHHH HAHAHHAA”

This went on for a few minutes, and then I started slowly climbing up her legs into her upper body. This went from crazy to pure insanity.

“NO SERIOUSLY THIS IS NOT WHAT I AHAHHAHHHH. STOPPPP STOP IT. I CANT TAKE IT THIS IS NOT WHAT THE BUTTER FISH IT”

“I didn’t say you were getting butter fished, I said you were going to get tickled. Are you a little bit tickling up here too? What about under your arms?

“STOPP NO DONT YOU DARE. THIS IS TORTURE. Don’t do it, no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHAHHAHAHAA”

Her under arms were way more ticklish than her feet, and her feet were still very ticklish. And this point, I started getting worried that the neighbors might start to call the front desk and complain.

“Okay I’ll go back to your feet for a while”

“Wait, no, not I’m done, I can’t take more. What can I do, I’ll do anything to stop.”

“Hmm, let me think about that.” Now I pulled out the electric toothbrush that had been sitting in the touch cushions. As soon as I turned it on, she started freaking out.”

“What the F**** is that. Is that a toothbrush? Ew, what, no what are you going to... AHHAHAHAH FUC****** NONONONONO AH STOPPPPP”

This was driving her crazy. I was going up and down her soles with it as they were right in front of my face. Now the screaming was beyond reasonable, but I didn’t care.

“PLEASSEEE PLEASEEEE STOP. O MY GODDDD ILL DO ANYTHING”

“Does that tickling more or less than before?”

“STOPPP I CAN”T I RELLLY CANT. FUC**&”

I have her a quick break for a minute. She was panting and still laughing even after I turned off the toothbrush.

“O MY GOD that is so bad. I hate you. Let me out of this sh* **t right now.”

Suddenly, I turned the toothbrush back on.

“No, nooooNOOO don’t you dare.” I hadn’t touched it to her foot, but just the sound of the toothbrush was getting her angry.”

“Hey, this is just revenge for what you did to me... with interest.”

“Wait, wait, wait, let’s talk about this. This is way more that I got you.” Was she was pleading, her foot started to rub up against my crotch. She could feel that i was hard.

“Let’s talk about this, let’s work something out. Don’t tickle me anymore, I’m begging you.” As she was begging, she began to rub her foot up and down, it was unbelievable and she could tell what it was doing to me.

“O, does that feel good? Yeah? Well put the toothbrush away and untie me, and let’s see what I can do. I told you, I’ll do anything.”

The rest of the story is rated R. It was the best experience I’ve ever had, and I’m still trying to process it 3 days later. Lisa still lives in LA and I don’t know when the next time I’ll see her is, but even if it never happens again, the amount of laughter that came from her feet getting tickled was something I will never forget.

Wonderful story! :feets: It is great that you got her to agree to the session. :devil:
Good luck with future encounters with Lisa. :D

Rated R or Rated X? :p You lucky dog...great experience shared!

Awesome story! :D I remember your old stories and like them very much too! :)

I hope it got rated X, or actually more like a XXX rating....Rated R doesn't mean much these days. Lol

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back