• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

From Mouse to Monster f/f

I enjoyed that.

Thanks! I know i'm a little rusty but i'm satisfied over all. Not too bad for four hours work. I do have to say though to anyone else who reads this, I WAS planning on making this kind of a running series with Mao and left the tickling kind of sloppy and with more to be desired on purpose. IF this story does well and people like it I was going to continue and have her hone her tickling skills as time went on. But anyhow i'm glad you enjoyed it brother!

Thanks! I know i'm a little rusty but i'm satisfied over all. Not too bad for four hours work. I do have to say though to anyone else who reads this, I WAS planning on making this kind of a running series with Mao and left the tickling kind of sloppy and with more to be desired on purpose. IF this story does well and people like it I was going to continue and have her hone her tickling skills as time went on. But anyhow i'm glad you enjoyed it brother!

I wrote a few stories myself based on my gf.

I liked the slow realization from Mao as she realised her power over Liz

I really appreciate that Mao is shown to have more sympathetic reasons for torturing Liz than just for fun. Her transition from doing what she has to to get by to enjoying being in control was a treat.

I really appreciate that Mao is shown to have more sympathetic reasons for torturing Liz than just for fun. Her transition from doing what she has to to get by to enjoying being in control was a treat.

Thanks man that means a lot! Like I said if I continue the story I want to have Mao slowly grow more bold and confident as time goes on. As well as get more skilled with practice.

That was really fun, but hopefully Mao gets dominated by these bigger, stronger female convicts.

I have a thing for Asian women being dominated by women of other ethnicities.

Great story, can't wait for the next part.

That was really fun, but hopefully Mao gets dominated by these bigger, stronger female convicts.

I have a thing for Asian women being dominated by women of other ethnicities.

Great story, can't wait for the next part.

I honestly haven't decided yet if i'm going to have Mao tickled or not but I do plan on introducing another Asian character in the future for her to get her hands on :)

Damn ! Love the setup for this story, tall powerfull captured women left to be tortured by a petite asian

Would love for her to have more time with them, toe ties and gags

Hope she gets more and more cruel and develop a sort of sexual satisfaction out of it

Its nice to see a story where the tickler isn't a "seasoned professional" right away! I have high hopes for this series!

If i'm going to be honest, did not like it. I really liked your old stories in the past but I feel like you haven't grown or evolved at all in your writing.

Whoa! Wait a minute. You were getting PMs from people saying your writing is no good? I remember this story. I liked it. I apologize for not commenting earlier, but this story and part 2 were really fun to read.

Not to brag, but I am one of the more accomplished writers on this forum. So follow my words and most of the others that commented on this story. This story was good! Your writing was fine. Don't let a few people make you doubt yourself. I have seen some poor stories in this forum before and yours was not bad at all! It was really entertaining and a really good storyline.

Keep this in mind. If a more popular writer (see the story archives on this forum) tells you that you suck, then be concerned. Others that have not written stories on this forum tell you that you suck, tell them to F off because what do they know? I don't see their stories getting accolades. Hell, did they even write a story? I am not happy you took your story down because some people gave you criticism. They have a right to say whatever, but it doesn't mean take it to heart. Look at the amount of comments you got on this story alone that were very positive. So I am hoping you put the story back for people to enjoy. You might be surprised at how many people really enjoy your work.

Wtf!? I just found this story and bookmarked it bc I enjoyed it! Please reconsider and re-post the story! Please don’t let a few douchebags who think their opinion means a damn thing to anyone else get you down.
And to the douchebags: no on gives a crap if you enjoyed the story or not! It’s fine if you don’t like the story but keep that shit to yourself and get a life!!!

People are really like that? I too had this and part 2 of the story saved because I liked it so much.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back