• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mia Sara (SOLE)

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
1.) This is on Wikifeet now.....but it wasn't the last time I was on there so.....just in case you haven't seen this one.....here's the extremely ticklish Mia Sara at her most tickleable. ;)

Mia Sara X.jpg

2.) Typical: Wikifeet (which I call Wikishoe, the Worst Foot Fetish Website Of All Time) only has three screencaps of a great scene from "The Maddening" (1996), and not even the soles part. Of course! They only like the tops over there! And thousands of red carpet shots in which the only difference is some eye movement! I upload sole screencaps? They get deleted down to one or two EVERY TIME. (go check out Francesca Annis. I had about 10 great screencaps that got deleted within MINUTES.)

But I digress. Here's the soles clip from "The Maddening". Gorgeous. Too big to upload here, but you can download it here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/nfp32bwkf1bz92n/Mia_Sara_in_The_Maddening_(1996).mp4/file

3.) And, since you might be in the mood to rewatch her getting tickled here's the three scenes I know of. Here's the classic Ferris Bueller scene, looking as good as I've ever seen it online. Greatest laugh ever.

4.) And here are the two scenes from "Big Time" which, unbelievably I could not find on this site.

Clip 1: Tickled by her husband (quick but nice underarm tickle by possible quick foot kiss/tickle)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/kn6k1lt7ilyfo6p/Mia_Sara_-_Big_Time_01.mp4/file

Clip 2: Tickled in bed by the guy she's cheating on her husband with. (or seems to be, there's so many cuts in this scene. The laughter is not from the aerial shot you're seeing right before it cuts to her laughing face, so she's either getting ticklish on her back (if they shot it with two cameras), or it's from another moment altogether, edited in. Might not even be ticklish laughter, but seems to be. Not sure it matters.).
View attachment Mia Sara - Big Time 02.mp4

These are new clips, major upgrade in quality from the old clips that were posted back in the day.

5.) Lastly....a different kind of holy grail for some Sloan fans......and there's nudity here, so be warned.....here's a steamy sex scene from a movie she did "Caroline At Midnight" (1994). For you belly guys, this guy totally devours her belly. Her fake breasts (and the cheesy music!), however, was a bummer (for me) but hey....it's a free country!

Mia Sara in "Caroline At Midnight" (1994)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d2r7h6upd2pq7bq/Mia_Sara_Caroline_at_Midnight_%281994%29.mp4/file

Mia.....I'll always love you! The dream ticklee. :)

Last edited:
very nice finds ever seen farris buller tickle always wonder if real or fake.

ya wish they film to cute feet of hers wonder if she still ticklish all years later.

Great sole shot! Judging from her hair, I’m guessing this was during her filming of Legend.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back