• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My tickling life

tickledmrs

TMF Poster
Many have read my stories and know of my current tickling life. I thought I'd write about how my journey into tickling started.
I have been tickled since I was young, mostly by family, my dad, brother, aunt and my uncle Phil. That's when dad and Phil weren't tickling the daylights out of my mom, who is super ticklish, but that's a story for another day. They didn't overdo it tickling me, but enough to decide if I was going to hate it or love it, me rolling around on the floor laughing like crazy.
Then in my teens my brother and his friends would pin me and tickle me into hysterics every chance they got. Four of them tickling me all over until I was out of my mind and exhausted. Or two of them, one on my legs as the other tickled my feet for at least half an hour. I went wild with laughter, sometimes it turning silent. I'd do whatever they said, go to the store, clean around the house, mow the lawn for them, doing the chores they should be doing. But somehow, I was getting to like being tickled, teasing them with crop tops and shorts, going barefoot.
Then college came, and guys I dated soon found out how ticklish I was, a poke here and there, a hand on my back had me giggling and squirming, which just encouraged them to find other ticklish spots. Every guy I dated had to find out how ticklish I was, and the date turned into a ticklefest for them. I was a cheerleader, and got gang tickled several times by the girls and the guys as well as my dorm roomie. It was torture, it was like I was their tickle toy entertainment. But I still wore teasing clothing, which encouraged them more.
I met my hubby in college, he would tickle the hell out of me on our dates, but he was a good guy and we finally married. He tickled me all night on our wedding night(as well as other things!). I had a couple of close gf's that would tickle me too, and it was then I suspected I was bi, but convention back in those days pretty much dictated a man and woman marry. He is a good man, and we have two great kids, he and his friends tickle me silly, as well as other women, and I have some close gf's. That's all I'm prepared to say about that.
Back in the day I was tickled at work often by both male and female colleagues, not so much today, as its considered inappropriate.
So this brings me to the numerous stories I've posted about being tickled. At 56 I'm still super ticklish, and still get tickled a lot. I expect this won't end anytime soon, and I'm still ok with it, even though it drives me to insanity.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing how it all started! Always enjoy your stories very much! :)

Pretty cool you like getting tickled! I love especially that you also teasing them with sexy clothes! ;) You rock! :D

love this post. would love to hear in even more details, the gang ticklings from your brothers friends and stories from college. My mind is wandering lol could you tell that both the men and women were getting turned on by tickling you?

Only one thing to say, you are AWESOME!

As a 54 yr old tickler, i get your comments about the occasional tickle at work. But i always love to hear about a lady that loves the tickles as much as we love to give them. Thank you for sharing all you have shared so far. Awesome stuff

Many have read my stories and know of my current tickling life. I thought I'd write about how my journey into tickling started.
I have been tickled since I was young, mostly by family, my dad, brother, aunt and my uncle Phil. That's when dad and Phil weren't tickling the daylights out of my mom, who is super ticklish, but that's a story for another day. They didn't overdo it tickling me, but enough to decide if I was going to hate it or love it, me rolling around on the floor laughing like crazy.
Then in my teens my brother and his friends would pin me and tickle me into hysterics every chance they got. Four of them tickling me all over until I was out of my mind and exhausted. Or two of them, one on my legs as the other tickled my feet for at least half an hour. I went wild with laughter, sometimes it turning silent. I'd do whatever they said, go to the store, clean around the house, mow the lawn for them, doing the chores they should be doing. But somehow, I was getting to like being tickled, teasing them with crop tops and shorts, going barefoot.
Then college came, and guys I dated soon found out how ticklish I was, a poke here and there, a hand on my back had me giggling and squirming, which just encouraged them to find other ticklish spots. Every guy I dated had to find out how ticklish I was, and the date turned into a ticklefest for them. I was a cheerleader, and got gang tickled several times by the girls and the guys as well as my dorm roomie. It was torture, it was like I was their tickle toy entertainment. But I still wore teasing clothing, which encouraged them more.
I met my hubby in college, he would tickle the hell out of me on our dates, but he was a good guy and we finally married. He tickled me all night on our wedding night(as well as other things!). I had a couple of close gf's that would tickle me too, and it was then I suspected I was bi, but convention back in those days pretty much dictated a man and woman marry. He is a good man, and we have two great kids, he and his friends tickle me silly, as well as other women, and I have some close gf's. That's all I'm prepared to say about that.
Back in the day I was tickled at work often by both male and female colleagues, not so much today, as its considered inappropriate.
So this brings me to the numerous stories I've posted about being tickled. At 56 I'm still super ticklish, and still get tickled a lot. I expect this won't end anytime soon, and I'm still ok with it, even though it drives me to insanity.
Mrs., we love hearing of you being tickled. I'm intrigued by your Uncle Phil. Can you tell us the worst tickling you and your mom ever received from your Uncle Phil ? Also have you and your mom lost ticklishness with age ? Love hearing of your ticklishness !!

I say long may it continue! But thanks for taking the time to tell us your origins story!

Loved the story! There is just something really hot about a woman talking about her past tickle experiences!

Awesome history Mrs.! I am intrigued about "the story for another time" about your Mom though... ;)

You are a true gem and your husband is luckiest man in the world. I would love to here more about your Mom and her ticklings. And I know you won't post pics, but can you describe yourself to help give a visual while reading your amazing experiences

Your stories have all been excellent, and a joy to read. One question- were you brother and friends older or younger than you? Thanks

Thanks for sharing of your private life and the memories we all seem to crave to hear!! 52 y/o ler and I can relate, but as one who dishes it out, my role was defined long ago. Please keep sharing your memories, love hearing them!

Shark, my brother is 2 years older, as were his friends.Some of my friends were around my age, some older.

Nice story. I think you're very fortunate to be in that situation. My wife isn't into tickling at all, and yes, I've tried to get her more involved.
I envy you on so many levels.

Nice story. I think you're very fortunate to be in that situation. My wife isn't into tickling at all, and yes, I've tried to get her more involved.
I envy you on so many levels.

I can't say it any better than this.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back