• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What I've Learned so Far

Soles_Scream

Verified
My tickle experiences have burgeoned over the course of the last few years. My opportunities to play have also increased substantially, granted these experiences have been paid for the most part. I learned that I can protect myself against catching romantic feelings if I keep it transactional. Furthermore, most of the women I have tickled are not lees. They happen to be ticklish - some found out because of me - and were comfortable with me tickling them

How do I think this happened? I am obsessed with not breaching boundaries and with the comfort of the model. This approach worked even for the few women I met from the TMF that I got to play with. I can't count how many posts I've read that seem to suggest that the guy (almost all of these instances were from male identified folks) wanted to tie and tickle someone on the first meeting - to be fair, these were mostly opines.

Tickling alone can be seen as vulnerable to many folks, in some cases, the emotional response to being tickled can be triggering (read bad). A good method I've learned is phasing in. It also helps to treat your play partner(s) as people, not objects. Another suggestion, is to really pay attention to the play partner or lee's body language. Example, hyperventilation should be a universal sign to give a break.

For the lers out there (like myself) IMPULSE CONTROL [caps for emphasis] is paramount. There are women I've gotten to tickle at some of the foot parties - whose bios said they were not open to it. Generally if they are not open to it, or are not ticklish, I generally don't session with them. I make exceptions if the have pretty feet however. The one's who were not open to it on their bios that converted, did so because they saw my style with the other models at that same party. If someone has never been tickled before - and is open to trying - don't go Super Saiyan at the jump. If you do, make sure to check in with the model, lest you end up scarring the experience.

This is why it's extremely important to care about the model's experience. Tickle torturing non tickle fetishes/masochist will be a quick way to a one and done experience. If nothing else, keep in mind that impulse control and communication will lead to more tickle opportunities. I have noticed that heeding these tips leads to increased ticklishness of the recipient.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back