• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Warm Winter?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I dont want to give it a "Kenahora" Kenahora, is a Jewish. word which basically means not to jinx luck, or talking about something good that could happen before it does.

Most forum members who know me, have seen how I usually post in the winter if there is significant snow, cold, or such.

This winter, except for one very cold week so far, and a couple of light sleet or snow falls , New York City has basically had a mild, dry winter.

The forecast for the next two weeks, seems to be warm, with temps between the high 30s, and mid 40s, and maybe "Snow showers" at times, but also sunny weather, and nothing serious.

Yesterday, we had severe heavy rain in NY for several hours. Had such been a snowstorm, we probably would have experienced a foot of snow, as opposed to the about an inch of rain that we did receive.,

Today is sunny and bright, with temps in the 40s.

I'll take it, as opposed to some of the winters we've had in recent years with brutal cold, and heavy snow.

It’s honestly been surreal - I was traveling so I missed that large snowstorm that wasn’t last weekend, but the fact that it’s been in the 20s and then was 50-60 last week is just freaky and bizarre.

But - for general purposes I’m with you, glad it’s been mild so far. But we’ll see what happens the next two months which is typically when we’ve been seeing more “winter-like” conditions.

I'm with you. I do NOT want it to turn against us in the 2nd half. But we do have halfway to go still. Technically the mid-point of winter is February 4th (not terribly far away). I just hope we get a real spring this year without it being cold.

Mother nature is simply saying, "you silly humans think you can put all that carbon and methane in my atmosphere and NOT experience any nasty side effects? Well! HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS SHIT!"

Haha Mother Nature trying to make her point!

Ancient kingdoms, empires, and cities of humans went extinct because the climate altered and caused massive drought and they couldn't produce enough food to feed everyone due to overpopulation.

I feel we're heading to repeat that very same mistake once again. :(

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back