• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College Friend's Soles

Phillybass243

TMF Novice
Here are some sole pics of a friend of mine from college. She had insanely ticklish feet so she refused to let me go anywhere near them except for one time when I helped her with a paper she was writing. Enjoy.

Last edited:
So, was getting to take the pics the only time you got to go near them, or did you actually get to tickle them once?

I was able to tickle them when I took the pictures. She let me give her a massage and during it I snuck some tickles in, but never got to go wild.

Did you tell her that you’re into that sort of thing? Or did she think it was completely innocent?

Your friend has amazing soles.

Thanks for posting the photos, Phillyboss.

She knew that I was into it and was cool with it, she just didn't like her own feet very much and hated being tickled. But again, I helped her with a paper and she was very appreciative of that.

Great sole shots! Thank you for sharing them.

LBFT

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back