• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great Music of the Oughties / 2010s

chicago

Great Music of the Aughts / 2010s

Now that it's 2020, thought about maybe starting a new thread for non-new music (2000-2015ish?)

I liked this one

The Walkmen - "The Rat" (2004)

Last edited:
Deerhoof: The Perfect Me

The greatest song ever written about the internet.

Federale - "Sarcophagus" (2012)

Ha, got some of that spaghetti western flavor fused with (for lack of better words) middle east "exotica". Good dramatic way to open a show, making an entrance!

Eminem: Lose Youself

You've got to lose yourself in the moment, the music...... ;)

A lot of the early 2000's pop-punk tunes were some of my favorites growing up. Bands like Green Day, Blink-182, Sum 41, Bowling for Soup, etc...

I like that sinuous riff that goes through the singing. Very Floyd-ish! Specifically "Wall"-era Floyd. Is this the same Dream Theater from the 80s?

Yes. Looks like there is no other Dream Theater than them. I first discovered them with the album 'Images & Words' (1991) because of the song "Pull Me Under", I ended up liking "Take the Time" more. Still the same James LaBrie. They are machines in Metropolis video, especially the epic way Myung plays with his 5-string bass. Meanwhile, this song "Repentance" is reminiscent with "Space Dye Vest."

The Naked and Famous- Young Blood (2010)

One of my favorite songs in general and always puts me in a good mood.

The Naked and Famous- Young Blood (2010)

One of my favorite songs in general and always puts me in a good mood.

Beat you to it, in five posts -- lol! See page 1. Great to know that we have the same sentiment for this DT song.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back