• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great Music of the Oughties / 2010s

Beat you to it, in five posts -- lol! See page 1. Great to know that we have the same sentiment for this DT song.

I think you quoted the wrong post or I'm missing something lol. Not mad if you did though.

don't listen to Paramore anymore but I still love this one:

Nightmares on Wax is a great group/guy that makes really interesting and chill beats

Here's a downtempo tune of theirs from 2006 that samples the 1968 song "Private Number" by Judy Clay & William Bell. (Super memorable melody in the intro, pretty sure it's been sampled in tons of other songs too and possibly in a few movies as I can definitely pick out that one part, but do not recall having heard the original)

Surfaces - Sunday Best 2019 (discovered them this morning by chance in an ad on IG, check out their Horizons album, great pop sound with elements of funk, bossa nova and more)

Because Meshuggah has been my favorite band for months (really, their stuff going back to the 90s is amazing):

Walk Off The Earth - Somebody That I Used To Know (March 10/2012) RIP Mike Taylor

Love this era of music! Thank you for making this thread. Been jamming to the Strangers to Ourselves (2015) album from Modest Mouse recently. “Lampshades on Fire” is too good.

I honestly have too many from this era to share. It’s my favorite, I think.

I’m not sure if I should go down this rabbit hole, but my favorite band ever, Mewithoutyou, is this era.

It’s hard to pick one song to share, but I’ll spread some out over a few posts lol.

I think I’ll start with “Bear’s vision of St. Agnes” from Ten Stories. I believe this album was 2010.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=StIXuUJ2jMo

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back