• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great Music of the Oughties / 2010s

The Stranglers - Golden Brown (2012) Grandmothers were singing, humming and whistling to this song and it reached #2 on the British charts. It would have been #1 but once they found out it was an ode to heroin, it was done. It came out in the 80's but this is a newer version with a new singer/guitarist. It's amazing!

Too Close To Touch - Nerve Endings

I heard this cover some years ago, the video was uploaded in 2009 so I'm guessing that must be around the time it was recorded.

At any rate, I've never heard a rendition of Creep that surpassed the original. This one definitely gives them a run for their money. Especially when you consider what that song might mean to the man singing it here in this video.

I hope y'all like it, but maybe have some tissues handy

I heard this cover some years ago, the video was uploaded in 2009 so I'm guessing that must be around the time it was recorded.

At any rate, I've never heard a rendition of Creep that surpassed the original. This one definitely gives them a run for their money. Especially when you consider what that song might mean to the man singing it here in this video.

I hope y'all like it, but maybe have some tissues handy

I'll be honest, I'm not a huge fan of that song, but damn...that had some anguish behind it. Sort of reminds me of Johnny Cash's version of Hurt by Nine Inch Nails.

I'll be honest, I'm not a huge fan of that song, but damn...that had some anguish behind it. Sort of reminds me of Johnny Cash's version of Hurt by Nine Inch Nails.

I know what you mean. Thanks for listening and giving your feedback :)

My dad listened to the start of "Take it out on me" by Thousand Foot Krutch because it was on the tv's youtube when I'd listened to it and he just said it didn't sound like music to him.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back