• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sylvia in the Massage Saloon F/F (UB, Sensual)

redsocks

TMF Regular
All characters are above 18. Your comments and feedback are always welcomed and encouraged.

„Hi!”
„Hello!”
„Well… I got a ticket from my girlfriend for a special massage therapy!...and I’d like to use it, if I’m in the right place. – The 20-year-old girl says shyly while She’s taking out it from her jeans’ pocket.
„Oh yes, this our ticket!... Nice to meet you! My name is Ayla! I’m your therapist today!” – The Asian woman introduces herself to the girl shortly.
„Nice to meet you! Oh, okay! It’s cool! My… my name is Sylvia!” – She says with big smile on her face and shakes hand with her.
„Oookay! Are you new to this place? – She asks her with smile and the girl nods – There is the changing room where you can take off your clothes. If You’re ready, We start the massage.” – the woman says kindly and shows torwards a small cabin in the corner of room.

Then Sylvia nods again and walking into the curtained cabin. She begins to take off the clothes, and Ayla prepares the massage table for the new customer. Suddenly the woman hears some giggles from behind the curtain.

„What’s the problem?” – She asks curiously.
„Oh nothing! But, I should undress, right?” – The girl asks again uncertainly.
„Yeah, it would be easier, but… if You’re feel cold keep the panties and socks on yourself in the first part!” – Ayla answers kindly.
„Okay… but… Oh my gosh, this is funny! So I put on a pair of long socks this morning, because I have absolutely forgotten massage! And…I’m very shy!” – Sylvia tells her story quickly.
„Oh it’s not problem! Don’t be shy! Come here and let’s start it!” – The woman encourages her young client.
„Okay, You have told it! But promise You won’t laugh at me!”
„Oh, don’t worry! I won’t laugh! Anyway, I love long socks too! So step out from the cabin and show me your young body!” – She says cheerfully.

Then the young girl steps out of her ’hiding place’ and appear her white panties with small flowers pattern and a pair of double green knee-length socks with some lovely Snoopy figures and colorful words. The Therapist is watching the cute pair of knee-length socks with cartoon pattern on girl’s legs, and She keeps from giggling.

„Oh, c’mon! You said… You won’t laugh!” – The girl says with giggle and a little bit disappointedly.
„Oh no-no! I’m don’t laugh at you! Only these socks… Oh sorry! But these are so lovely!” – She says with suppressed laughter.
After that Asian woman bends down to take a close look at them and She’s giggling more.
„So, do you like them?” – Sylvia asks back.
„Absolutely! I love them! But now, jump up the table! I need to do the massage before my next guest arrives!”

At this moment the girl jumps up to it and laying down on her stomach. She's jiggling a little bit more and tries to relax. While Ayla is walking around the big white massage table and sometimes touching the lovely green socks. Of course the girl is pulling up her feet because of each thouch, and both of them having fun. After The Therapist ascertains that everything is ready, begins to caress the girl's back with her hands of palm. At first they’re moving up and down on the bare skin from neck to waist. It’s a very pleasant feeling for Sylvia, so She takes some deep breaths and closes her eyes. The aroma oil's fragrance is good, and the hands’ moving is enjoyable.

Later Ayla’s thumbs are pushing muscles carefully and drawing circles on her bare back. Sylvia begins to loose slowly. Each parts of her young body are flabby. Therefore the woman’s hands discover new areas on the unprotected girl. Naturally Ayla finds some other sensitive spots too, therefore the almost full bare body is squirming time to time. Sylvia is giggling again and again. But it looks like both females enjoy the situation.

„Ohh, It seems to me that somebody is very ticklish on her body, right?” – The woman says kindly and pokes her cilent’s both sides at the same time. Sylvia is looking at her with wide smile and whispers.

„Oh yes… But it’s so funny…”

The therapist woman is smiling back and changes her ’target’. So, She starts kneading her waistline and panties covered bottom a little stronger. Then Sylvia lifts up her head for a moment and moans one loudly. Ayla notices her intense reaction and continues kneading the girl’s waist with two hands. The girl is moaning again and again while her body is ’dancing’ rhythmically of the hands.

„It looks to me your body is not only ticklish, but neglected too! Your muscles are in cramping!” – The Therapist says and working on them more.

Sylvia doesn’t say anything, only moans and takes some deep breaths. Ayla’s hands are working strongly but not too hard when her fingers starts to play on the piano on the girl’s waistline. Of course the young lady imediately lifts up her head again and begins to shake her shapely bottom.

„Wow! No-no-no! Ohhh nooo! It tickles! Oh my… Wow! It’s ticklish! Ohhh Wow!...” – She giggles loudly and shakes her buttocks without stopping.
„Oops! It looks like that I found a newer sensitive spot!... Sorry girl, but I need to work on it too! But don’t worry honey! It’s a normal reaction at the first time!... Especially if somebody is so ticklish like you! Woah! Ooops… Sorry, but it’s so fun!” – The Asian woman answers happily.

While her fingers are following the guest’s ’dancer’ body and time to time She tweaks one-one in her panties covered bottom playfully. Then Sylvia tries to pull her legs under herself and kneels up on the table, but the woman keeps her down with one firm move.

„Don’t escape!” – She says cheerfully.

Finally the Asian woman finishes her funny piano game and continues kneading the girl’s cute panties with both hands. So Sylvia’s giggle becomes calm slowly and the big moans are repeated.
Her strained body starts to tremble because of stretching of the rear muscles, and the Therapist’s hands are slipping down on her thighs. The strong thumbs are go round on soft skin. It’s very pleasant minutes for the young girl therefore She closes her eyes again and breathing calmly.

But her beautiful brown eyes open in a moment, when She feels the fingers are sliding down between her legs. Then She already knows what’s happening. The woman's all ten fingers are wiggling inside of the girl's thighs at the same time. Of course Sylvia's first reaction is the screaming with laughter and after She tries to jump on the massage table. But Ayla anticipate it therefore Sylvia can lie down on her side only while locks up together her legs tightly.

„Ooops! I think, We need some straps for continuation.” – She says kindly.

After that She turns back the girl on her stomach, covers her head with a white towel She can’s see anything and caressing her upperbody gently. Some minutes later Ayla hears Sylvia is snoring peacefully under the towel. She knows, it’s the perfect time for straps, so She walks to a big white wooden box. Opens it carefully and takes out some wide black straps. She walks back to the massage table with them in her hands and begins to tie her young client’s both wrists and ankles to the four corners of the massive table. So She can fix her newest toy for the next little game. When the Asian woman finishes with the strong straps She’s pulling them once again and rolling up the white towel from Sylvia’s head. Ayla’s watching her closed eyes and beautiful face for a minute, after that She bends closer her and whispers into her lovely little ear.

„Hey… Snow white! Wake up! It's time to laugh honey!”
„Hmmm…I’m up! What?!” – The young girl answers on sleepy voice and suddenly opens her eyes widely.

But She can't lifts up her head, when feels Therapist's fingers are wiggling on her smooth armpits at the same time. Naturally Sylvia immediately bursts out laughing as a mad and She's shaking her head above the table.

„Oh no! Nooo! Not thereee! Not my Arm… HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! PLEASE!!! Don’t do this!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!...”

The young girl tries to fight with the unexpected touches, but She now realizing that her young, slim body is tied to the massage table. So, no matter how hard She defend herself, She can't. Therefore Sylvia is laughing and laughing while her unprotected body is stretching again and again amoung the black straps.

„Oh yes! Laugh at me honey! Only laugh!... I knew when You had stepped in it’ll be fuuunn… and I was right!”

The Therapist’s fingers are ’dancing’ more on the sensitive skin of the girl’s armpits. She absolutely enjoy her sincere reactions, so shows an devilish smile on her face to effect of these. In the mean time Sylvia is screaming with laughter and gasping strongly while the first sweat drops are appeared on her pretty, young face.

„HAHAHAHAHAHA!! OH NOOO!! PLEASE!! NOT MY ARMPITS!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! NO MORE!! HAHAHAHAHA!!” – The young girl is suffering and begging without stopping, while her body is squirming on the table.

Of cource the Asian woman doesn't takr care of her begs, although after about 5 minutes She decides that change her tactic and finally continue the earlier piano playing on Sylvia's vulnerable ribs and sides.

„Woah! Your sides are so ticklish! I love playing on them! Tip-top... peak-pour laugh!” – Ayla is playing with her screamer toy and telling on cheerful voice.

It looks like She loves the whole torment, and never wants to stop. In turn Sylvia is laughing, squirming, screaming and gasping continuously. Her hair is disheveled and eyes are horrified at the moment. Although the girl suspects her trials won’t finish soon. In the meantime the masseur's hands are sliding under her sweaty stomach and the fingers are poking the sensitive area.
Of course Sylvia tries to lift up her super ticklish upperbody from the table, but the straps are holding back her strongly. But the girl’s shapely bottom is rising up time to time, closer show the lovely flowers pattern on the white panties. So it’s not surprising at all that Ayla takes advantage of it and starts to torment Sylvia’s bottom with her ten fingers. The woman are poking, sratching, kneading and slapping the soft cotton covered rear alternately.

„HAHAHAHAHA!!! PLEEEASE!!! NOT… THEEEERE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OHHH…OOOHH NO!!! OOOHHH NO… HAHAHAHA!!! WOOAAAHH!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! PLEASE STOOOPP!!!”

The poor girl is only begging, laughing, snorting and gasping while the Asian woman reaches up to between her legs and begins to tickling her wet clit through the soft material. Her two fingers are scratching the wet, sensitive spot very carefully. During this time, Ayla’s other hand is tickling more the young girl’s bare side.

„Ohhh Yeeesss! You’re a good girl Sylvia! C’mon Gasping… That’s it! Shake… Shake your ass! Wow! You’re so hooot girl! Ohhh yeeeaah… Your is soooo weeet!... Aaaand I love the young ticklish pussycats sooo much! Tickle-tickle-tickle!”

The Therapist woman are speaking on sensual voice and her cruel fingers are tickling the girl’s vulnerable, sweaty body on two points at the same time. She massages with her fingers between the sensitive ribs and of course under the soft panties. Soon the super ticklish girl has culminating point and takes great pleasure in it. Ayla is watching her client’s tired body for some minutes and smiling with satisfaction. Sylvia is absolutely exhausted after her first ticklish orgasm but She feels Ayla doesn’t finish. But this is an other story…

---------------------------------
Here are my other stories:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-(F-F-tickling-spanking-light-bdsm-dominance)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?312947-Meet-Lady-Donna-(F-F-nylon)

Nice story! I love the setting and descriptions of the tickles. More please:)

I love this scenario. Makes me want to be in her place! Please write a sequel. Would love to read about her next massage when she knows what’s coming, and wants a tickle orgasm to happen.

I love this scenario. Makes me want to be in her place! Please write a sequel. Would love to read about her next massage when she knows what’s coming, and wants a tickle orgasm to happen.

Thank you. I'm glad you love it! :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back