• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ariana Grande says she's ticklish

Wow. "Super ticklish". She says it great, lol. "Stop tickling me." Eating my heart out!

Cross.....spectacular find!

She was still ticklish as of last year, when she had her body painted for the "God Is A Woman" video. Fantabulous!

Here's the clip:

View attachment Ariana Grande Y100 Radio Interview - Miami 31813.mp4

You can see all of her other confirmations in the Ticklish Female Celebrity List Part One thread. (This one - which is the greatest confirmation yet - will be joining the others shortly!) (Cross, I will be sure to namecheck you! ;) )

Great find! She's been confirmed multiple times before (all of the female Victorious cast has really), but it's cool to see it on video.

Wow. "Super ticklish". She says it great, lol. "Stop tickling me." Eating my heart out!

Cross.....spectacular find!

She was still ticklish as of last year, when she had her body painted for the "God Is A Woman" video. Fantabulous!

Here's the clip:

View attachment 612612

You can see all of her other confirmations in the Ticklish Female Celebrity List Part One thread. (This one - which is the greatest confirmation yet - will be joining the others shortly!) (Cross, I will be sure to namecheck you! ;) )

I know it's different for each individual, but how often do we see people lose sensitivity especially within a few short years?

She's confirmed this a few times throughout the years, but good find! Haven't seen this one before.

I know it's different for each individual, but how often do we see people lose sensitivity especially within a few short years?

Um, I didn't mean that to be taken all that seriously, lol. And it was six years, to be exact. And a girl of 20 may still have her teenage skittishness, and learn to control it by the time she's 26. I'm thinking specifically of a girl I knew in college who wasn't ticklish, but told me she used to be extremely ticklish. She was 23 when she told me this and said she had willed it because "it was a waste of time" and didn't want it to interfere with sex. So there's one case for you right there.

You never know what people are going to take issue with on this Forum! At least I don't! Amazing. I really need to stop posting so much!

Thanks again, Cross. FANTASTIC find.

Last edited:
Um, I didn't mean that to be taken all that seriously, lol. And it was six years, to be exact. And a girl of 20 may still have her teenage skittishness, and learn to control it by the time she's 26. I'm thinking specifically of a girl I knew in college who wasn't ticklish, but told me she used to be extremely ticklish. She was 23 when she told me this and said she had willed it because "it was a waste of time" and didn't want it to interfere with sex. So there's one case for you right there.

You never know what people are going to take issue with on this Forum! At least I don't! Amazing. I really need to stop posting so much!

Thanks again, Cross. FANTASTIC find.

I didnt mean anything malicious or offensive with that post. I was genuinely curious lol. Youre a great poster, Internet, i apologize if that read wrong

I didnt mean anything malicious or offensive with that post. I was genuinely curious lol. Youre a great poster, Internet, i apologize if that read wrong

Many apologies from ME, Erik, I completely took it the wrong way. You've always been way cool to me, sorry, my brother. I'll make it up to you somehow! Check your inbox!

Man oh man, I've watched this clip, like, fifty times.......I wish they weren't doing a dissolve shot when she said it! lol. Just as they ask the question, they dissolve from a close-up to a far-away shot. Her voice is so gorgeous...."SUPER ticklish", and you can see her eyebrows go up like.....no joke, she's SUPER ticklish. lol Cross, I don't know who you are, but you deserve a Golden Feather for this one, bro! :)

So all the Victorious girls are on the higher end of the ticklish scale lol. Although, I think Liz might be the most ticklish out of them all.

You're welcome everyone, I wouldn't have found this clip if it wasn't for those Ariana Grande fan girls tweeting about her being ticklish on Twitter

Tickle fetishists tend to be pessimistic when there's just an admission and not a reaction by which we could assure the ticklishness of a girl that says she's "super ticklish" is really a "super ticklishness" in reality. I think it's in that way ...

Why do you say that?

I think this comment's based on Liz's previous videos. There are at least two videos in which we can see strong uncontrollable reactions coming from her. As we don't have that type of evidence of other girls that were on the show, maybe we can consider Liz the most ticklish of them all - based on the evidences we have ...

The comment, in my vision, is something like: Liz's so ticklish that it's difficult that another girl from the show would be more ticklish than her - even though it's possible ...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back