• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Artificial Tickle Intelligence Pt 2. */f

anubis111

TMF Regular
Here is part two of navelwhisperer's story from deviantart. Again if you like it please go support him on there. He also posted a part three there so check that out too!

Artificial Tickle Intelligence Pt 2.

It was a beautiful Tuesday evening. Hailey had gone to the beach with her friends to enjoy her spring break. It was an amazingly sunny day and the girls had been tanning on the soft sandy beaches. After tanning for a couple of hours the girls grabbed a bite and a few drinks at one of the beach clubs. Afterwards Hailey headed back to her apartment. She had gotten a little tipsy after drinking a handful of cocktails.

The apartment door swung open and Hailey walked into the hallway. She was wearing a crop top on top of her very cute bikini, which showcased her extremely ticklish midsection. She kicked off her flip flops and closed the door behind her, making sure to lock it. She walked into the kitchen and put her tote bag onto the kitchen counter as she walked towards the window. The moonlight shone right into her apartment, making her abs shimmer in majestic fashion as she closed the curtains. It was about 2AM and Hailey was getting ready to go to sleep. She quickly walked into the bathroom and brushed her teeth. Her pearly white teeth reflected the bathroom’s fluorescent lighting, just like her beautiful brown eyes. Her blonde hair was quite messy from the salty water, but Hailey didn’t care, she just wanted to relax.

She walked into her bedroom and jumped onto the bed. She checked in with her friends and told them how much fun she’d had. After chatting with them for a little while, she muted her phone and put it onto her nightstand. She spread her arms and laid back down onto her comfy bed. She closed her eyes, but as soon as she did her phone started vibrating. She tried to ignore it, but more vibrations followed. She smirked and bit her lip. The noise had given her a great idea. She reached for the nightstand and opened the drawer. In it was her favorite vibrator. She looked down at it, but as she tried to reach for it she saw a black, metallic, leg sticking out from under her bed.
“Spider!” she exclaimed.
She quickly forgot about the vibrator and pulled Spider out from under the bed. She turned the device on and looked at the display. Everything seemed a bit blurry. She figured it must’ve been the alcohol.

She clicked on the little gear icon and went into the settings menu. A pop-up appeared as she tried to play with some settings. It was an update. She quickly installed the update and Spider rebooted. She swiftly went back into the options menu and saw a little ‘new!’ icon hovering above the tickle-mode button.
“What a nice surprise!” She giggled as she tapped the button and the menu opened. She clicked on ‘mode’ and was surprised to see a new treatment.
“What the hell is a ’Doughy Delight’?” She wondered. “Fuck it, let’s just try it!” she drunkenly exclaimed. She selected the treatment and clicked on apply. Soon after she was greeted by a menu that contained the silhouette of a body. The silhouette was divided into multiple areas. The area around the belly button had been highlighted. Probably from her last session. Hailey quickly added a few more areas to the highlighted section. She added the hips, ribs and lower tummy. “I have to stop putting all my eggs in one basket!” she said in a funny voice as she clicked on apply. The system asked what tools it was allowed to use and Hailey selected ‘All’. She confirmed the settings and the system took her back into the main menu.

Hailey clicked the start button and set the tickle timer to 30 minutes. As soon as she hit the confirmation button Spider came to life. It’s legs extended and Spider stood up next to Hailey’s side.
“Hello, Hailey!” Spider cheered. “It has been a while since we’ve had some fun..” it added.
“I know! I’ve been sooo busy with school, but It’s spring break now! That means we can have some fun this week!” she gushed.
“That sounds like a bunch of fun!” Spider replied. “Did you see my new features? I have quite a lot of new dialogue, tricks and settings that I can’t wait to use on you!” Spider excitedly said.
“I did! You are presumably going to give me a ‘Doughy’ and ‘Delightful’ time.. Whatever that must mean..” she giggled.
“Yes! I won’t spoil it for you, but we can’t quite start yet.. ” Spider explained. “You forgot to put on my restraints and since you selected your ‘hips, tummy and ribs’ we have to make some adjustments to prepare you for this new ‘procedure’.” It added. “Oh.. what do I need to do, oh ‘Bringer of Tickles’!” Hailey teased.
“Uhm.. let’s seeee..” Spider replied as it repositioned itself and looked up at Hailey, who was sitting back on the bed in her bikini and crop top. “Cute outfit!” Spider noticed as it circled Hailey. “Haha, thanks!” Hailey said.
“Hmmm.. could you lay down so I can see what we’re dealing with?” Spider asked.
“Sure!” Hailey responded as she laid down on her back. “Here, let me help.” She said as she picked Spider up and placed it on top of her stomach. “Does that help?” Hailey giggled.
“Mhmm.. yup!” it replied. “Okay! You mind undoing those strings on the side of your bikini bottoms? I have to have a clean playing field for this one.” Spider stated. “Sure! This already sounds quite hot..” Hailey giggled.
“Oh, believe me. It is!” Spider assured. Hailey did just as spider had asked and undid the little knots on both sides of her bikini bottoms. What was left was a little piece of cloth with dangling strings attached to it.

“Great! We’re almost there” Spider exclaimed as it inspected Hailey’s upper body. “Now for the best result we have to raise your hips a little. Could you put something underneath your bum so we can manage that?” Spider added. “Yes, Captain!” Hailey teased as she pulled a pillow from underneath her blanket. She folded it, to make it a bit bigger, and scooted it underneath her booty, making her hips protrude upwards. “Like this?” Hailey asked.
“Yes, perfect!” Spider replied. “Now all that’s left to do is to put on the restraints. You want me to put them on?” Spider insisted. “I didn’t know you could! Yes please!” Hailey admired.
“Yeah that’s one of my new features as well!” Spider stated. “They figured it be useful, because the restraints are stored on top of me anyway!” Spider teased. “Smart!” Hailey giggled as Spider walked up to her legs and applied the restraints. It walked up to her arms, but seemed to struggle. “You can’t fit through my headboard’s bars, huh?” Hailey chuckled.
“It sure seems that way..” Spider replied. “Here, drop them into my hands.” Hailey said. Spider walked up to her hands and dropped the handcuffs. Hailey catched the cuffs and cuffed her hands to the bars.
“Just. Like. That!” Spider celebrated. “Humans aren’t that useless after all!” It exclaimed. “I’m kidding, of course!” Spider laughed.

“Hahaha! I almost thought you were planning to end civilization, Spider!” Hailey joked.
“Ha ha, very funny!” Spider replied as it walked back to Hailey’s waist. “Shall we get started?” Spider asked. “Hell yeah! Bring momma the dough!” Hailey cheered.
“Haha! One Doughy Delight coming right up!” Spider exclaimed as it’s legs extended even further. It stepped over Hailey’s waist until it’s bottom camera could see Hailey’s cute navel.
“If that isn’t my favorite inbetweenie!” Spider admired.
“Haha! We meet again, button tickler!” Hailey giggled in her silly voice. “You won’t get me this time!” She added.
“Oof! I didn’t know your belly button was from the mafia..” Spider stated. “Hahahah that’s not an Italian accent at all!” Hailey chuckled, but Spider ignored her.
“It’s an honor to have you in my fine establishment, Machine Gun Belly! I know just the thing that makes a real mobster smile.” Spider cheered.
Spider positioned itself just above Hailey’s navel while the hatch on it’s belly opened. Hailey got excited as soon as she heard the noise of the hatch opening. She looked at her tummy and saw a big makeup brush lowering down to it.

“I have to clean the surface first, otherwise I cannot prepare my dish!” Spider explained as the soft bristles start skating across Hailey’s tummy. The brush started all the way at the top of her ribs and started to quickly move, from side to side, all the way down to her undone bottoms. Hailey quickly closed her eyes as the butterflies started fluttering inside her stomach. Spider moved across every inch of Hailey’s torso, making sure it was totally ‘clean’. As the brush started to move along her luscious tanned tummy the laughter started to build up. Hailey was struggling to hold it in. As Spider thoroughly brushed Hailey’s skin, it saw a couple grains of sand fall into her navel. Spider spun the brush along Hailey’s navel rim and went in for the kill. The entire brush fit into Hailey’s belly button and Spider started to slowly rotate the bristles. Hailey was struggling to hold back the laughter as she wildly shook her head and hips while some giggles escaped her lips.

“Oops! I think I hit the wrong button.. now you’re shaking!” Spider teased as two of it’s legs gently moved towards Hailey’s hips so they could hold her down. “Ah! Isn’t that better?!” Spider teased as both legs held Hailey into place.
“Pfffftttthahahahaha… noohohohoh that’s woohohohohorrse!!” Hailey blurted out as she couldn’t resist the ticklish activity that was applied to her navel knot. Not being able to move made it impossible to ignore the tickling. She started cackling as Spider’s brush came close to maximum velocity. Spider quickly lifted the brush to inspect Hailey’s inbetweenie, but the grains of sand still seemed to be stuck in her navel.

“That’s some nasty sand!” Spider blurted out as the brush immediately went back into her navel. “Hahahahahah noooo!! Thehehe sahahahand is rihight where it needs to behehe!!” Hailey laughed as Spider twisted and turned the brush inside her button for a couple more minutes.
“I can’t believe you didn’t clean your navel before you came to me!” Spider teased. “HAhaHAhaha you can’t tell mehhehe what to do!!” Hailey roared as the soft bristles started to pulsate on top of her inbetweenie. Spider slowly removed the brush from her button and was surprised to see that the grains were still inside.
“This requires bigger guns!” Spider insisted.

“Noohoho.. these guns are just fihihine!!” Hailey giggled as her tummy continued to tingle. Spider’s arm retracted and a new one popped out. Hailey looked down at her ticklish assailant and immediately went nuts.
“Nooooo!! Not an electric toothbrush!! Do you want to kill me?!?!” Hailey yelled.
“Maybe.” Spider stated in a robotic voice.
“Fuhuhuucck!!” Hailey screamed as the toothbrush got closer and closer to her belly button. The brush was about two inches away from her navel as she started giggling. The brush touched down onto her knot, but it didn’t seem to move.

“Nohohoho!! I know this move, you nasty robot!” Hailey yelled. She looked at the brush as the giggles continued flowing from her lips. Each breath made her button push further into the brush. After about 30 seconds Hailey heard a click and the brush started spinning.
“The only thing that’s nasty is that navel of yours!” Spider chuckled.
“WHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA…. NOOOOHOHOHOOO!! ITS NOT!!” Hailey screamed. The sensation was unlike anything she had ever felt before. Her most ticklish spot was being tormented by the most intense tool she could’ve imagined and it wasn’t slowing down.
“Yes! I am tickling your knot! You’re so clever, Hailey!” Spider teased.

“Whahahaaa!! STAHAHAHAHAAAAAAP!!! IHIHIH CAHAHAHANT TAAAAKE IIT!!” Hailey yelled. “PLEAHAHAHAHAASSSSE!!” She roared as her tummy started to mimic the buzzing brush. As soon as the first tear rolled over Hailey’s cheek Spider stopped. It pulled the brush out of Hailey’s navel and was pleased to see the grains of sand had disappeared.
“Yay! Time for the second part of my family recipe!” it cheerfully stated.
“Ohohoh my gahd! You’re really pushing it, Spider!” Hailey giggled angrily.
“I’m sorry, but the sand really had to go..” Spider replied. “Besides, it wasn’t that bad.. You wouldn’t be smiling if it was..” Spider teased.
“Oh shut up!” Hailey laughed.

“Okay. I’ll get back to it!” Spider replied as Hailey quickly looked down at her sweaty stomach. The hatched opened up again, but this time two human sized hands came out. They softly landed on Hailey’s tummy. One on the left side of her navel and the other on the right side. One of them softly padded Hailey’s tummy as the other started softly rubbing it. Hailey was anxiously waiting for what was coming next, but the rubbing continued for a while. After a couple of minutes she started to get used to the nice sensation and a big smile appeared on her face.
“That’s more like it.. I could get used to this, Spider!” Hailey sighed as she started to relax on her comfy bed. As she started to settle in the sheets the sound of an Italian song started to become more apparent. At first she didn’t know what was going on, so she looked around the room, but nothing happened. As it got a louder she noticed that it was coming from Spider.
“Haha why are you playing an Italian song, Spi?!” Hailey asked confusedly, but Spider didn’t respond. “A..are you okay, Spider?” Hailey added, but before she finished the sentence both hands started to rotate. They were still positioned on either sides of Hailey’s navel. The rotating quickly turned into kneading and her belly button started to change shape. It changed from a shallow oval 0-shape to a deep and vertical |-shape with every full kneading circle. Hailey started to giggle as the kneading intensified.

“O’ Sole Mio! Hailey’s belly is going to be a tasty treat-o!!” Spider sang as both of it’s hands continued kneading. “I never knew your belly could double as a fantastic dough, Hailey! I thought you were too skinny, but I guess you still got some love handles for me to play with!” Spider teased as Hailey’s giggles turned into full blow laughter.
“Ihihih don’t hahahave looove hahahandles!!” Hailey laughed.
“Well.. In that case.. you won’t mind this!” Spider stated as it stopped kneading and placed all ten of it’s fingers into Hailey’s tummy. As the music got louder the fingers started to shake, making Hailey’s tummy look like a bowl of jello. “HAHAHahahaHAh gehehet away from my tummmeheheee!!!” Hailey roared as her tummy got served with ultimate precision. Spider continued to play with her tummy rolls, making it look like a ball of dough. Immediately after the hands pulled her tummy taut and stretched out her belly button. As soon as it was nice and open some oil got squirted into the shallow hole.

“Every pizza needs some oil!” Spider blurted out as both of it’s hands started kneading again.
“Ahahaha Ihihihihim nohohoht a pizzahahaha!!” Hailey snorted as Spider started to spread the oil all over her tummy. As soon as the last inch of her stomach was covered in oil the kneading stopped. Spider raised it’s hands and hovered them above her belly. Hailey continued giggling as she stared at them in delight. “Sohohooo my tummy is the dough and the tickling is the delight, huh?” Hailey laughed as her oily belly glistered in the light.
“That’s right!” Spider stated. “All that’s left for me to do is to put on the toppings! But first.. some more tickles!!” it exclaimed as both of it’s hands started to wiggle it’s fingers.
“Uh oh!!” Hailey yelled as both hands started getting closer and closer to her shivering belly. As soon as they made contact with her skin all ten of Spider’s fingers started skittering around. Scratching her tummy ever so slightly. “OHoHOhoho NOohohoh!!” Hailey roared as Spider started ‘spider-tickling’ her tummy. Hailey slowly started to lose her mind as her laughter turned into full blown cackling again. After a while her tummy turned pink and Spider ceased the tickling.
“Ah! Perfect.” It cheered. “I hope you like RASPBERRY pizza!!” Spider blurted out as both of it’s hands retracted back into the hatch and some sort of suction cup lowered down, right onto Hailey’s lower tummy. It plopped onto Hailey’s skin and air started flowing into the now, closed off, cup. There was no way for the air to escape so instead it started to shake Hailey’s skin in extremely ticklish fashion.

Hailey’s jaw dropped right away as she closed her eyes. “OHoHOHO MYY GAHAHAHAD!!” Hailey s******ed. The raspberries that Spider blew into her lower tummy were driving her nuts. “Whoo eaheheheets rahahahaHAHAspbeheerry pizza?!?!” Hailey laughed as more and more cups attached to her tummy and started blowing, causing Hailey’s laughter to turn into silent laughter. One final cup started lowering down towards her belly, positioning right over Hailey’s tummy button. It plopped on and started tickling the crap out of her weakspot. “NAAahahahaHAHAhaha NAhahahAT FAIR!!” Hailey screamed as the cups started to randomly blow raspberries onto her stomach, making it impossible for her to predict which one was going to blow next. After about a hundred raspberries they all stopped blowing and Hailey continued giggling. “Hehehe those are called zerberts by the way..” Hailey giggled as she looked down at her pink tummy.

“Oh really?” Spider asked. “Is this considered a zerbert as well?” Spider said as all suction cups started blowing down onto her stomach at once, resulting in one giant raspberry. “AAAAHahahahahaa YEehehehess!!!” Hailey screamed while the tickling slowly died down and the suction cups un-plopped.

“Hohoholy shit! That’s an intense pizza!!” Hailey giggled as all of Spider’s ‘weapons’ retracted into the hatch. “Was that it? Or is there more?” Hailey asked nervously.
“Why? Do you want some more?!” Spider declared as the hatch opened and all of it’s tools were just inches away from Hailey’s protruding tummy. “Aaaah nohohoh I’m good!!” Hailey blurted out as the tickle tools threatened her abdomen.

“That’s what I thought!” Spider laughed as the tools disappeared again. “We still got room for the cooling down though. Are you down?” Spider asked.
“Yasss! But be gentle my entire tummy is so pink and sensitive, I don’t know If I can handle much more..” Hailey giggled nervously.
“I can see that!” Spider said as it’s camera focused on Hailey’s belly. “I’ll just ‘please’ you than.” Spider stated.

“Ohh that sounds nice, let’s do it!” Hailey cheered as she started smiling. Spider opened it’s hatch and poured a circle of lotion onto Hailey’s tummy. Two smaller hands came out and slowly massaged the lotion into Hailey’s stomach. After gently kneading the flesh around her navel, one of the fingers started to slowly finger her button and Hailey started to softly moan with pleasure. “Ohhh! Can you do that, b..but with the bigger hand?” Hailey murmured as she bit her lips.
“Haha, ofcourse! Your wish is my command, Machine Gun Belly!” Spider teased as the smaller hands retracted and made place for the bigger hand, making sure Hailey got the ‘delightful’ time she had signed up for!

Yes I know this post is years old, but I just found to be absurd that no one commented.

This story is great! While I'm not into tickle machines, I love the detail on the tickling and the playfulness.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back