• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Happened The Year You Were Born?

Sep 15, 1950: During Korean conflict, UN forces land at Inchon in South Korea.

-Woodstock, Altamont, and the Manson murders
-The moon landing
-"Abbey Road", "Tommy" "Let It Bleed", "Led Zeppelin I" and heaps of other great albums and singles were released
-"Midnight Cowboy", "Z", "Satyricon", "Easy Rider", "Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid" and a bunch of other great movies came out.
-The Vietnam War continued on unnecessarily, thanks to Nixon going behind LBJ's back and subverting the peace plan the prior November. (what a patriot!) By April of that year, more Americans had been killed in Vietnam than the over-33,000 killed in Korea, and 25,000 more would be killed before it ended in '75. (the casualties of Vietnamese far exceeded that, and what happened in Cambodia as a result made the Nazi look quaint. Thanks, Tricky Dick!)
-....meanwhile, back in the States, I got born, rather than be aborted. Big mistake! lol

Sep 15, 1950: Longest game in Philadelphia's Shribe Park, Phils beat Reds 8-7 in 19 innings.

The Great Blizzard of 1978 happened

Also the James Bond film series saw it's final 20th century release in the form of 1999's "The World is Not Enough."

my mum gave birth innit

idk, i don't actually remember for some reason

Halloween (original) came out (ironic here on Halloween).

In 1950:
Sports-
Jackie Robinson signs highest contract ($35,000) in Dodger history.

August 25, 1950 – Althea Gibson becomes the first African American woman to compete at the U.S. National Tennis Championships.

My parents got lucky having me.

On my actual birthday:

March 17, 1950 – University of California, Berkeley researchers announce the creation of element 98, which they have named "californium".

There was a great blizzard in the eastern part of the USA.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back