• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tifa & Cloud tickled by Scarlet (FF7) (F/F & F/M)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Tifa & Cloud tickled by Scarlet (FF7)

Inside Scarlet’s private playroom…

Tifa wailed in agony once again as yet another orgasm evaded her desperate body when the hitachi wand powered down before she could climax, she had no idea how many near orgasms this now made or how even long she had been in this place but it felt like days had passed since Scarlet had left her here. She was exhausted and desperate to finally be allowed to climax, not to mention the incessant buzzing of the bullet vibrators on her erect nipples were driving her insane!
“GGGFFFFDDMMIIFFFF……” she wailed angrily as right on time the Hitachi started up once more after five to tease her again to the point of near orgasm

Tifa was straining to get closer to the Hitachi in the hopes this would finally left her reach orgasm when Scarlet angrily burst it
“OH NO YOU DON’T YOU LITTLE TRAMP!” she shouted angrily s she shut the wand off completely making Tifa groan before looking up to her captor, grinning behind her ballgag despite her obvious frustration
“Whhffsss wronff? Didnnff finff clouff?” she said mockingly, although she didn’t need an answer as Scarlet’s anger was obvious
“You lied to me! The base was abandoned you slut!” Scarlet screamed as she threw a backhanded slap across Tifa’s cheek
“FFUU!! JJFFKK OONNFF YYUUFFF BBITTFFFFF!!!!!!” Tifa chuckled despite the pain, happy knowing that Cloud was safe
“Oh, I wouldn’t be too happy Tifa, it just means that I get to vent all my frustrations out on you!” Scarlet growled as she left in a huff to prepare another torment for the young heroine

However Tifa quickly found that with the Hitachi now no longer distracting her she was able to at last focus on escaping and soon managed to work her left arm free of the restraints, followed quickly by her right hand as well before undoing the ball gag and removing the bullet vibrators from her nipples
“Got to get out of here!” the naked young woman thought in a panic as she undid the leg restraints and grabbed her discarded clothes and a lab coat before ducking out of the room. Finding a small bathroom, she quickly got dressed in one of the cubicles and put the lab coat on to cover her obviously non-military clothing, hoping she could reach the exit before being noticed by anyone
“ALERT! ALERT! PRISONER HAS ESCAPED! ALERT! ALERT! PRISONER HAS ESCAPED!” an automated voice suddenly started saying as the lights all went red and an alarm began wailing
“Crap that didn’t take long, just got to get to the garage and grab a vehicle before they lock down the base!” Tifa thought
“KYYAAA HAAA HAAA!!!! Going somewhere Tifa?” Scarlet’s voice then called out behind her

Tifa turned and saw Scarlet approaching with a large cattle prod in hand
“You’re making a habit of this Tifa, I’m gonna have to really up the restraints next time!” she chuckled as she activated the prod causing sparks to fly from it menacingly
“Only if you catch me” Tifa replied
“I’ll do far worse than catch you my dear!”
“Bring it on bitch” Tifa growled defiantly as she faced Scarlet and struck a fighting pose.

Scarlet then launched a fierce barrage of attacks keeping Tifa on the defensive as she tried evading Scarlet’s punches, kicks and the cattle prod while dealing with the confined space of the corridor. However, she was able to grab Scarlet’s arm and slam it against the wall forcing her to drop the cattle prod before landing a kick to Scarlet’s abdomen making her captor stagger back in pain. This was enough of a chance for Tifa to grab the cattle prod and use it to make contact with Scarlet’s stomach
“AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!” the warrior screamed in agony before convulsing and collapsing on the floor
“I’ve been waiting to do that for a long-time bitch!” Tifa said as she grabbed the unconscious fighter and dragged her into a nearby supply closet
“This could be useful!” she thought with a smirk as she saw a shelf filled with rolls of tape

“Oh…” Scarlet moaned as she awoke, before instantly screaming as she found herself face down on the floor only no sound came out
“GGGGGGGMMFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!” she raged as she discovered that her arms had been placed behind her back with duct tape around her upper arms, wrists and entirely around her hands with more duct tape going around her chest and arms to keep them pinned behind her while her knees and ankles were also bound in more tape along with several further wrappings across her mouth
“MMMMMFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!” she screamed again, now bucking against the tape but there was too much of it for her to escape from
“Bout time you woke up bitch” Tifa said as she stood over her former captor “I’m gonna make this really simple, what’s the quickest way out of here?”
“FFFFFKKKKK YYFFFF!!!!!!” Scarlet seethed, still struggling to get free
“I was really hoping you would say that!” Tifa then replied as she sat herself down on Scarlet’s legs facing away from her before grabbing Scarlet’s shoes and swiftly pulling them off

Scarlet immediately tried and failed to hide her fear as her pale soles were exposed to her enemy
“GGGRRFFF!!!!!!!” she growled angrily
“What’s wrong Scarlet? Afraid I might do…THIS!” Tifa said mockingly before skittering all her fingers over Scarlet’s arches
“GGGGGMMMMFFFFFFHHHFFFFFFF!!!!!!!” Scarlet shrieked, although the tape gag blocked most of the sound
“Aw what’s wrong Scarlet? Don’t like it when the shoe is on the other foot? Or off in this case?” Tifa said cruelly, she was in no mood to give any sympathy for Scarlet after her ordeal and was certainly enjoying herself as she continued dragging her nails up and down Scarlet’s soles while the bound woman cried beneath her

Tifa continued for five minutes nonstop until she finally relented
“Well?” she said bluntly
“F...f…ffuufff yyuuff!!!!” Scarlet groaned, already feeling exhausted from that brief amount of tickling!
“Aw is it too much? Well you deserve this for all the torment you put me through!” Scarlet said without sympathy “And unless you want worse you better answer!” she added while menacingly wiggling her fingers inches away from Scarlet’s soles
“NNFFF!!!! OOFFFKKFFF!!!!! JJFFTTT SSTTTFFF!!!!!!” Scarlet wailed. Tifa then quickly ripped off the tape gag, grinning at the red mark left behind on Scarlet’s face
“OOWW!!!!! YOU BITMMMFFF!!!!!” she cried angrily just before Tifa used her hand to cover Scarlet’s mouth
“Scream for help and it won’t be pretty!” Tifa warned before removing her hand however she was taken aback to find Scarlet was grinning
“KYA HA HA HA! YOU DUMB BITCH! YOU’RE GONNA UNTIE ME AND WALK US RIGHT BACK TO YOUR CELL!”

Tifa look at the tied blonde in confusion
“And why would I do that? In case you’re too dumb to figure it out you’re MY prisoner!”
“Because I have a big surprise for you! You see once I left your cell I got a call from one of the squads I left searching the area of your abandoned base, it seems that Cloud showed up searching for you not long after and not knowing we were there it was an easy capture! They were already heading back here and now your precious Cloud is sitting in a holding cell waiting for us!” Tifa looked at Scarlet aghast
“Y-you’re lying!” Tifa said, there was surely no way this could be true…
“We’ll all I can say is…can you really take that chance?” Scarlet replied with a grin.

Tifa tried to think what to do, she was so close to escaping this horrible place, but the old base was a rendezvous point for the group so it was entirely possible that Cloud could have assumed she had gone there after being separated from the others, especially if he thought she was injured
“Ok bitch, listen carefully” Tifa finally said “Where is he?”

Soon the door opened and Tifa peered out before grabbing Scarlet who she had forced to stand and pulled her out of the room which, due to her bound ankles meant she was forced her to hop
“You might as well surrender now Tifa” she said as Tifa led her down the corridor
“Don’t make me gag you again!” Tifa said threateningly as she looked around the corner and found it empty as Scarlet had said
“Aw you don’t trust me huh? Well that’s too bad since I’m the only one with access to Cloud’s cell!” Scarlet grinned as she directed Tifa further and further into the base until they came to a room at the end of the corridor with a retina scan device and pin pad. Tifa looked through the window but it was too dark to see inside so she carefully lowered Scarlet’s head to the panel which scanned and went green
“3-1-0-1-9-7” Scarlet then said and Tifa tapped in the code followed by an audible unlocking sound

“He’d better be in there!” Tifa threatened as the door opened itself, she cautiously stepped in and gasped as she was greeted to the sight of Cloud lying unconscious on a gurney
“Don’t worry Cloud, I’ll save you I promise” Tifa started to say before she heard the door slam close behind her
“WHAT THE HELL?!” she shouted as she turned around to see Scarlet standing on the outside of the door having jumped out at the last moment and was now grinning at her
“KYA HA HA! Nighty night Tifa!” she chuckled as a cloud of purple knock out gas suddenly flooded the room
“NOOOooooo…..” Tifa shouted as she pounded on the doors before succumbing to the gas and collapsing to the floor
“Are you ok Ma’am?” a guard said as a group of soldiers ran over to her “We were looking for the escapee when we got alerted to the silent alarm from the holding cell”
“Everything is fine, now untie me quickly…I have to prepare our guests!”

Tifa slowly regained consciousness and tried to move but found herself once again tied down, she was in a small space and lying on some kind of Perspex floor bound in a leather straitjacket and ankle cuffs along with a thick ball gag in her mouth
“GGRRRFF!!!!” she cried angrily as she tried to move but it was like being inside an air vent so there was barely any space to do anything except look straight down when she heard a weird noise coming from below, then suddenly a light turned on and she gasped in horror

Tifa could now see that the clear floor she was on was in fact a large window overlooking a cell directly below her where, in the centre of it was a large metal bed and tied spread eagled to it was Cloud! She looked on in horror as she saw he was completely naked while Scarlet stood over him mockingly
“KYA HA HA! That’s it boys, get him good! Tickle every nook and cranny!” she chuckled, talking to an army of ants currently crawling all over Cloud’s feet, inner thighs, stomach, underarms and even his groin which had been coated with honey
“SSSCCCFFLLFFFF!!!! SSTTHHFF!!!!!!!!” he wailed through a ball gag stuffed in his mouth while bucking as hard as he could against the restraints holding him down
“Oh, I will stop my dear Cloud…when you give me the names and locations of all your little friends!” Scarlet replied as she took a brush from a honey jar next to her and allowed more honey to drip over his bare skin for the hungry ants to descend upon

“BBFFTT!!!!!!” Tifa screamed angrily but it was obvious that no-one could hear her through both the gag and thick window, but Scarlet knew she was there as she looked up to the ceiling and winked, knowing full well that her other prisoner had the best view of Cloud’s torment
“Come on Cloud, make it easy on yourself and give up!”
“HHHFFF HFFFF!!!!! NNNVVFFF!!!!!!!!!” he shouted defiantly
“Oh well, looks like I will have to up my game then!” Scarlet replied as she picked up a large white feather “Once I’m finished you’ll do anything I want” she added wickedly as she wiped away some of the honey and lightly flicked the feather against his underarm “Anything at all!”

Tifa watched helplessly as Cloud wrenched forward the instant the feather touched his skin
“HHHHHFFFFF HFFFFFFF GGFFFF AAAWWAAFF!!!!!!!!” he cried, as he tried covering his ticklish underarm but couldn’t with the straps holding him in place
“Not a chance my dear sweet Cloud, I’m gonna tickle you until you break, then you’ll be my very own toy to play with!” Scarlet chuckled wickedly as Tifa continued screaming profanities at her

Cloud continued shrieking with laughter as he kept trying to avoid the feather as it glided over his skin
“HHHFFF HFFFFF PPLLSSFFF NNFFFHHH!!!!!” he cried while trying to evade her, finding the combination of the feather and the ants almost too much to bear, each of his toes had been tied back so he couldn’t even move his feet to throw them off him as they crawled over every inch of his body
“Some rebel leader you are, can’t even handle a bit of tickling!” Scarlet said mockingly as she continued “And this could all be over if you just give me the information I want” she added as she removed the gag
“HHHHHHAAAAA HAAAAAAAA NNEEHHEHEVVAAAHHHH!!!!!” Cloud shouted back
“That’s it Cloud, don’t give up!” Tifa thought proudly
“Ok, it’s your choice. Maybe you’re just a masochist!” she giggled as she quickly ran the feather over his left nipple
“HHHAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA GGEHEHEHEHETTTT AAWWAAAHHYYYY FRROHOHOHMMM MMEHEHHEEHHEEEE!!!!!!” he cried angrily
“Not a chance!” Scarlet grinned, loving the chance to torment him for always foiling her plans.

Scarlet then began lightly running the feather over his nipples one at a time, delighting in watching him writhe about trying to avoid them
“Poor ticklish Cloud! How are you enjoying my friends?” she asked as she poured more honey for the ants across his bare chest. Cloud frantically tried to think of a way to escape but with Scarlet’s torture and the ants still crawling all over him he couldn’t think straight
“HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAA GGGEEHEHETTTT AAWAAAAYYY!!!!!!” he shouted at the invasive ants
“Aw Cloud, are my friends too much for you?”
“HAHHAHAHA HHAHHAHA YYEHEHESSS!!!! MAMAHAHAKKEE TTHHEHEHEMMM SSTTATAHHPPPP!!!!!” he cried
“And why should I?”
“IIIHHTT TIICCHHKKAAALLSSSS SOSOOOOO BBAHAHAHDDDD!!!!!!!” he replied desperately, praying for some kind of mercy from her
“That’s kind of the point” Scarlet giggled bluntly
“PPHLHLHLEEAASSEEE!!!! IIII TTHHIIHINNKK IIHHAAMMAM GOOHHOONNAAA PEEHEHEHEE MMAHAHYY PPAHHAHANNTTTSSSS!!!!!!” he then screamed, embarrassed to admit this to his enemy
“Aw sweetie, you’re not wearing pants” Scarlet grinned
“HHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHA PPLLEEHEHSSEEEE JAAHAHHSSSTTT MAAAHAHAHAHKKEKEEE TTHTHHTEEMEMEM SSSTHTHHAHAHAPPPP!!!!!!” he cried, ignored her observation
“Ok fine” Scarlet said as she carefully picked up each ant and placed them back in an ant farm

“Feel better?” she asked her exhausted captive
“HHAahhaaa hahahaaaa yyeehehsss….thahhahaannkkk yooohouhuu….” he replied as he finally stopped laughing, thankful to be free of them
“Good, cause now I get to play with you all by myself!” she said as she sadistically held up the feather and brushed it against his abs making him thrash against the restraint
“SHSHSHSHSTTTHHHAAAPPP IIIIHHHTTT!!!!!”
“No way, this is much too much fun!”
“YAHAHAHAHAHAUUURRRR NNHAHAHHAHATTTSSSS!!!!!!!!!” he shouted back
“That’s a good idea!” Scarlet said gleefully as she lowered the feather down his body

“HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!” Cloud then cried in anguish as Scarlet lightly ran the feather against his sensitive member making him howl with laughter and buck wildly “NONOOOHOHOHOHOHOOHOO DOOOHOHOOHOHOOHNNNTTTT!!!!!!!!” he cried with every stroke of the feather
“My, someone’s certainly a little…sensitive” Scarlet said aloud, knowing Tifa was watching, helpless to do anything
“CLOUD! LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU PSYCHO BITCH!!!!!” Tifa wailed angrily but the gag still remained stuffed in her mouth as she watched the love of her life being tortured by her worst enemy. Scarlet kept on brushing the feather against his cock, watching him quickly harden
“I think you’re enjoying this Cloud, tell Mistress Scarlet you love this and maybe I’ll stop”
“IIIIIII DDOOHOHHONNTTT!!!!!!! SSTTHHAAHAHAPPP IIIHHTTT AALLARREEAAHHDDYYY!!!!!!!” Cloud screamed, his face turning bright red in embarrassment at the entire situation
“I think you do, after all look how hard you are!” Scarlet giggled as she kept on going

Cloud continued trying to deny Scarlet’s observations as she kept stroking the feather against his manhood to her great delight, all the while Tifa kept screaming obscenity laden threats at her. Soon Scarlet reached a point where Cloud was ready to orgasm, but she stopped moments before he could
“AAARRGGHHH!!!! NNOOOOOHHOOO DOOHOHONNNTTT!!!!!!!!” he wailed in anguished frustration
“What’s wrong? I thought you didn’t like it?” she grinned at him as she straddled his waist and forced a long, passionate kiss upon his lips
“DDDMMMMFFFF YYUUUFFF!!!!!!!!!!!” Tifa screamed as Scarlet continued despite Cloud’s attempts to break to kiss off
“YOU’RE CRAZY!!!!!” he shouted when she finally stopped but she was already sensually kissing his neck before doing the same to his nipples, leaving him covered in red lipstick marks
“Poor Cloud…” she purred as she placed another kiss on his lips while her eyes moved towards the mirror behind which Tifa was tied, knowing that she was watching the whole thing

After kissing him non-stop for almost five minutes Scarlet then resumed feathering his cock once again
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAA NNOOOHOHOHOOOO PLLLEEEAASSSSHHHHEEEE!!!!!!!!!” he screamed as she then lowered her head and began running her tongue against his manhood and putting her lips against it, expertly bringing him to the brink of another orgasm
“Aw Cloud, bet you’d love to cum huh?” she asked between kisses
“HHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHAHAAH YYYEHEHHSSS!!!!!!!” he cried, hating himself for agreeing with her
“Well you can” she said “IF you beg me”
“WHHWHAAATTT???!!!!!!”
“It’s simple, just say ‘Mistress Scarlet, please let me cum, you’re so much better at satisfying me than Tifa’ and then I will let you”

Cloud looked at her in confusion but yelped as the feather brushed against him once more
“WWWHHWHAYAYYAY??????” he cried
“It doesn’t matter why does it? Surely your main concern should be on cumming right?” Scarlet teased as she kissed his shaft once more
“OOHHKKAHAHAH!!!!! MIIHHSSSTTREHEHESSSS SCCAAHHARRLLLLAAHAHTTTTT!!!!! PPLLEEAASSSEEE LLELELHHTTT MMEHEHEHEHHH CCAHAHAHAHMMMM!!!!!!!!” he screamed, so desperate now to climax that he didn’t care what he said
“Maybe…if you say what I told you”
“YOOOHHUUURREEE SSOOOO MAHAHAHCCHHH BBEEHHTTAAHAHH AAHAHAHTTT SSAAHAHTTIISFFAAHHIINNG MMMEMEEMEEEE…” he struggled to say
“Finish it” Scarlet demanded “So much better than…”
“BEBEEHEHHEHTTTAAAHHHH THTHHAHAHANNN TTIIHHFFAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” he screamed
“Good boy” Scarlet chuckled as she vigorously moved the feather up and down his shaft, at last allowing him to climax where Cloud let out a passionate scream

Scarlet watched as Cloud finished climaxing and lay exhausted against the restraints
“Feel better?” she asked but he was in no mood to speak to her
“I think our other guest enjoyed it to”
“G…guest?” he said weakly
“Her” Scarlet replied as she pressed a button on a nearby panel and a large mirror above them began to retract. Cloud then went pale in horror as he was greeted to the sight of a bound and gagged Tifa looking down at him in shock
“What did you think Tifa? Did you like watching that?” she asked mockingly
“TIFA! I SWEAR I DIDN’T MEAN THAT! SHE’S A FREAKING PSYCHHMMMMMFFF!!!!!!!!” he began to explain before Scarlet shoved a blue ball gag in his mouth and smiled as she watched him try and spit it out. Shen then took a bottle of chloroform and a rag from under the table and pressed it against Cloud’s mouth
“RRRMMFMFM!!!!!!!!” he screamed before falling asleep
“Sshh, don’t worry Cloud you and her will be together again soon” Scarlet grinned before looking up to Tifa with a sadistic smile

The next thing Cloud knew was slowly waking up and panicking, he found himself still tied down completely naked, only now an also naked Tifa was tied on top of him, their faces mere inches from each other
“TTFFFAA!!!! FFMM SSFFYY!!!!” he tried to explain, only to find the ball gag still in his mouth matching one in Tifa’s own
“DNNFF WWRRFFYY!!! FFEEEFF GGGFF FFOO FFEESSAAFFEE!!!!!” Tifa struggled to say
“Escape? Oh, I doubt either of you will ever be escaping here!” Scarlet chuckled as she walked over towards their bare feet holding a bucket and large brush
“HHFHFHHFHFHFHFHFHFHFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!” Tifa suddenly squealed before laughing as she felt a thick layer of honey being brushed over her soles
“LLFF HHRRFF AAALLNNFFHFHFHFHFHHFHFFFF!!!!!!” Cloud tried to say before he too began laughing when Scarlet moved on to his feet and coated them as well

“They look good enough to eat!” Scarlet grinned as she watched her captives trying to get free “I’m sure my friends will agree!”
“FFFRRRNNFFSS???!!!!” they both cried as Scarlet unleashed the ants upon their helpless soles
“HHHNFNFNNF!!!!! NNNFFFF NNNFFFF DDDNNFFF!!!!!” came the muffled cries from Tifa and Cloud as the ants swarmed over every spot of their feet. Tifa wailed as she had never experienced anything like this before as she struggling to kick them off but they remained firmly in place
“That’s it boys, get every last bit!” Scarlet chuckled as she used a pair of feathers to randomly tickle spots on their naked bodies as well, each time eliciting a shriek from them.

As Cloud and Tifa jostled about they quickly realised something else, being tied together and naked meant their bodies were writhing about against it other and Cloud quickly hardened once more despite his best efforts not to, something that immediately made them blush while Scarlet grinned at their predicament
“Oh don’t be shy, after all its gonna be the three of us together here for a long, long, loooonnggg time!” she giggled while they tried their best to ignore her and think of some way to escape this nightmare

The end?

A really good story!! That was a nice surprise! Cant wait to see more, always happy to see more F/M :D

I love story’s about Final Fantasy, therefore I really hope this one gets a part 2 :)

A really good story!! That was a nice surprise! Cant wait to see more, always happy to see more F/M :D

Glad you liked it! The commissioner wanted them both tickled so it was fun to write ;-)

I love story’s about Final Fantasy, therefore I really hope this one gets a part 2 :)

Thanks! There is a sequel coming very soon ;-)

Fantastic! Hope there is more. :)

Thanks alot! And indeed there is, I am currently working on the sequel for the commissioner so it should be ready very soon ;-)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back