• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm having the first session of my life next week at age 50

Merrilee

TMF Novice
I'm going to be spending several hours of tickle torture at the hands of a sadistic younger ler. I have a safeword, but I can only use it a limited number of times, and it gets exponentially less useful every time.

I can't wait!

More photos, and both of our stories, to follow! šŸ˜

Last edited:
You are 50?
Cant believe it.
You got the shape of a woman in her thirties.
Nice Pictures. Thank you for Posting and have fun.

Gesendet von meinem ONE A2003 mit Tapatalk

Good luck with the session. I hope that you enjoy it a lot!
Great photos! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

You certainly don't look 50! Very beautiful and I'm envious of whoever gets to enjoy you tickling you! Look forward to seeing more and reading all about it :)

Thanks so much to all!! Technically these are photos of me at 49. šŸ˜‰

Iā€™m both excited and scared. šŸ˜

Thanks Viewmaster!

Hereā€™s how it works. The first time I safeword I get a 60 second break. The next time is 30, then 15, then 7, then 3, then 1. After that, I can still say it if I want to communicate Iā€™m at that point. But heā€™s under no obligation to stop. It will probably only encourage him!

I really wanted to play with no safeword, but Iā€™m not quite brave enough to do that in my first session. So instead we agreed on this system of disincentives. šŸ˜

Hmmm... sounds interesting. I hope you have fun , he hits all your spots and you share that info!

BTW, you pics look great

Thanks Viewmaster!

Hereā€™s how it works. The first time I safeword I get a 60 second break. The next time is 30, then 15, then 7, then 3, then 1. After that, I can still say it if I want to communicate Iā€™m at that point. But heā€™s under no obligation to stop. It will probably only encourage him!

I really wanted to play with no safeword, but Iā€™m not quite brave enough to do that in my first session. So instead we agreed on this system of disincentives. &#55357;&#56833;

Sounds like a superb system :) I like imaginative little games like this :)

Sounds like a superb system :) I like imaginative little games like this :)

Thereā€™s more. šŸ˜‚

We have no safeword for the first 15 minutes.

And then like my 6 safewords, he gets 6 ā€œunsafewordsā€. When he uses one, thereā€™s 10 minutes where I canā€™t safeword. (If I try, it adds a minute!)

So not only am I trying to hold off using my safewords, but I run the risk that just when Iā€™m about to do it, he unsafewords instead and Iā€™m stuck for 10 more minutes!

Basically, Iā€™m in a lot of trouble here. šŸ˜

looking foward to see you tickled all over gergous nude body i do hope he tickles you make over lot of Orgasms sucks fine toes licks sucks nibbles them video be nice to hear sexy laugh best tickles to beautuifal girl.

looking foward to see you tickled all over gergous nude body i do hope he tickles you make over lot of Orgasms sucks fine toes licks sucks nibbles them video be nice to hear sexy laugh best tickles to beautuifal girl.

Thanks very much! I think most of that will happen. šŸ˜ Iā€™m not doing video, but there will be photos and stories.

Have fun I'd say,
thank you for sharing, I'm looking forward to read more about the experience (as I might be getting into the same situation soon :))

Wow, you look amazing and as someone of 53 who really gets off on tickling someone of a similar age, I can only say how lucky he is getting to tickle you and your amazing body. Those toes are to die for! ā™„ļø

Have fun I'd say,
thank you for sharing, I'm looking forward to read more about the experience (as I might be getting into the same situation soon :))

Thanks very much! Wow, Iā€™m excited for you too! I hope you didnā€™t wait half a century like I did.

Wow, you look amazing and as someone of 53 who really gets off on tickling someone of a similar age, I can only say how lucky he is getting to tickle you and your amazing body. Those toes are to die for! ā™„ļø

Thanks so much! Too bad youā€™re on the wrong side of that ocean...

Thanks very much! Wow, Iā€™m excited for you too! I hope you didnā€™t wait half a century like I did.

Haha, no I'm 30 years old. But it's going to be very interesting as I don't even know for sure wether I'm even ticklish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back