• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holiday Thread

I think everyone this year will be doing it online.

Kol Nidre tonight, Yom Kippur tomorrow.

By tradition, you are supposed to fast for 24 hours.

Most of my Jewish friends do.

I cannot because of my medication. I take it twice a day and need to have at least a small amount of food and something to drink when I take it.

I'll probably eat.. "Something", and maybe one actual meal but I'm not going to "pig out" so to say

Kol Nidre tonight, Yom Kippur tomorrow.

By tradition, you are supposed to fast for 24 hours.

Most of my Jewish friends do.

I cannot because of my medication. I take it twice a day and need to have at least a small amount of food and something to drink when I take it.

I'll probably eat.. "Something", and maybe one actual meal but I'm not going to "pig out" so to say

The last time that I fasted for Yom Kippur was in 1970. It was not for religious reasons. I was a junior in college at the time. It was because of a romantic interest at that time in a woman first year student who was an Orthodox Jew. Alas, my interest never came to fruition in spite of spending the whole day at on-campus services fasting, praying, and making eye contact with her.

It always comes back to a woman with you Mils! :)

Ahh yeah it's tough when there's competition!

I'm off that day only cause I took it and the Tues/Wed that week.

I know! It's ok though I love my job so I'd rather be at work more than home.
The last day of September Mils. Been a good month?

Always loved October since I was a kid.

That's one reason and it's not too hot and not too cold. Leaves changing...apple pie...etc.

I know you still love summer the most!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back