• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holiday Thread

It is very sad that you must work on a national holiday. :(

Thanks Mils...but I like my job and plus as I mentioned I have time off coming next month. So it won't be so bad...but weekends are definitely too short!

Biggest Storm on a Holiday: Christmas Day 2002 we had 12 inches of snow. It was magical.

I don't remember a big storm exactly on a holiday, but one year we had 20 inches of snow on December 26th, which is Boxing Day in England. :D

I don't remember a big storm exactly on a holiday, but one year we had 20 inches of snow on December 26th, which is Boxing Day in England. :D

That's a lot of snow. This winter...nada. I'm not complaining though. I'd be more than happy with us not having any snow until December when Santa is getting ready again.

Favorite Christmas Cartoon: Rudolph

Favorite Christmas Song: Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer :p
I always thought that was such a violent song lol :).
I've also seen how some people say Santa was mean in Rudolph.

Most overrated Christmas Food/Drink: Eggnog

Best childhood holiday memory: My dad reading to us "Twas the Night Before Christmas" on Christmas Eve.

Best childhood[sup]*[/sup] holiday memory: July 4, 1964, on the grass in a secluded area, dry humping with ((name omitted)) gave me my first orgasm while in contact with a young woman.

[sup]*[/sup] I am counting 14 as still a child.

Best childhood[sup]*[/sup] holiday memory: July 4, 1964, on the grass in a secluded area, dry humping with ((name omitted)) gave me my first orgasm while in contact with a young woman.

[sup]*[/sup] I am counting 14 as still a child.
Wow...that's some memory Mils...14. I was barely able to talk to a girl then lol.

Wow...that's some memory Mils...14. I was barely able to talk to a girl then lol.

I was very shy then, too. She was an aggressive 16-year-old who lived down the block. She just climbed on top of me and began dry humping. She was quite pleased when I came, staining my blue jeans. :blush:

I was very shy then, too. She was an aggressive 16-year-old who lived down the block. She just climbed on top of me and began dry humping. She was quite pleased when I came, staining my blue jeans. :blush:

That is some memory. The biggest memory I have from when I was 14 was playing Super Mario Brothers. :rainbowbounce:

Weirdest Holiday Weather: Christmas Eve/Day 2015 (it was 70 degrees where it's normally in the high 30s). I was sweating on Christmas Eve and almost put shorts on but I refused to. Kind of ruined the Christmas feeling that year.

Best Holiday Cookies: Struffoli (we make them every Christmas Eve)...but I found a new one I love we made this year candy cane cookies. They were great.

Best Holiday Dessert (that I ever had): A huge portion of chocolate mousse on Thanksgiving one year. :D

Best Holiday Dessert (that I ever had): A huge portion of chocolate mousse on Thanksgiving one year. :D

Wow nice. You know sometimes on Thanksgiving I wonder after a Thanksgiving feast how I can even still eat dessert...but somehow I do!

Best Holiday Smell: Thanksgiving Morning with the Turkey in the Oven

Worst Thanksgiving ever: 1994 when my mother and I spent ten hours of Thanksgiving day in a hospital where my father recovering from emergency surgery,

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back