• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Spare Girl - A tickle abduction story - (MM/F)(F/F)

zerit2002

TMF Master
Hi all!

I'd like to share with you lot a new tickle story I've been obsessing about for the past two weeks.
This is the two-part story of a very plain girl with low height and big feet, which through a terrible stroke of fate gets abducted and chosen to become a tickle slave, in lieu of other, vastly more attractive girls.

The first part narrates her abduction and the tickle trials which sealed her ticklish fate.
The second part describes our heroine's new life as a tickle slave, from her first month being broken-in to her present living arrangement. It includes short descriptions of the many tortures she was subjected to, and two fully narrated sessions with her warden, the sadistic Mistress Aya.

Enjoy!
And please leave a comment if you like it!

Part 1:
https://www.deviantart.com/footboy2012/art/The-Spare-Girl-A-tickle-abduction-story-PT-1-2-828529936

Part 2:
https://www.deviantart.com/footboy2012/art/The-Spare-Girl-A-tickle-abduction-story-PT-2-2-828809272

Last edited:
These stories are unavailable.

No, they are available. But because there's some cursing and nudity in them I marked them as for mature audiences, so you need to login to deviant art in order to see them.

I prefer to keep my content centralized on DA and link to it from everywhere else.
Sorry about the inconvenience and I hope you can check it out.
I'm quite proud of this story.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back