• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is Tommy Still Out There?

weezl

TMF Expert
Hey Tommy, we haven't heard from you in a long time. Hope you're doing well. If you ever read this, please give us an update and status report on how your life is going. I miss you buddy!

Oh, him. Maybe he has decided to take a break

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I know him and Samantha (Tickle Abuse/Tickle Intensive) had started some business outside the fetish community. So unfortunately he may be done with the fetish world altogether. And I don't think he's the main person doing the day to day operations behind Tickle Abuse anymore but possibly he's still a silent owner or something like that. Either way it looks like he's moved on to other things.

I know him and Samantha (Tickle Abuse/Tickle Intensive) had started some business outside the fetish community. So unfortunately he may be done with the fetish world altogether. And I don't think he's the main person doing the day to day operations behind Tickle Abuse anymore but possibly he's still a silent owner or something like that. Either way it looks like he's moved on to other things.

TA lost 90% of its charm when Tasha left.

TA was amazing! Some of the best clips ever. They went from best to worst. Now there material is awful. He did a top ten list one time, definitely miss them! Thank you Tommy for everything! Hope all is well.

I liked it when Tommy started offering custom videos. I commissioned a couple of them. He was always very nice to me.

As I understood it from another thread, he and Samantha broke up about a year ago and he was about to get back in the industry. Don't know what happened after that, though.

As I understood it from another thread, he and Samantha broke up about a year ago and he was about to get back in the industry. Don't know what happened after that, though.

That's a real shame. I hope that's not true about him and Samanth - we were all so happy for them.

People here do realize that Tommy may have a life outside of the Tickling/Getish business, Right?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

To be fair, I see him respond to negative comments more than positive ones and I feel like if you're one of the biggest companies on the market, you shouldn't be too surprised about negative feedback. Especially online. As unfortunate as that may be. Just my 0.02

Perhaps it is comments like this that keep me off the forum and sharing what is going on with my life.

Tommy is one of the best producers ever. He designed and built each of the fabulous devices used in the videos. He made videos I liked a lot and some I didn’t like. That’s the same with any film producer even mainstream movies. I hope he will make more videos if he wants to. If not and he has retired from this I wish him well wherever he goes. I thank him for the many videos I have enjoyed.

Perhaps it is comments like this that keep me off the forum and sharing what is going on with my life.

I don't think that's the reason. Tommy is too seasoned to elect not to share due to outrage at a negative comment. He knows that some negatives on a public forum are inevitable, and would quickly see that the positive comments greatly outweigh the negative ones.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back