• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Super Bowl after party

ManyBrushes

This happened just last night.

I am a unicorn for a couple who lives nearby me. We get together, have snacks, drink wine and then play. We met on Fetlife and have explored flogging, paddling, candle wax, shibari and other kinks.

They didn’t realize, until about the third or fourth time I came over, that when I giggle while being touched I actually enjoy it. I can’t remember how it came out but the guy in the relationship was like “Ohhhhhh... this is fun!”

I have one of those head scratcher type devices (that looks like a wire cage) but stretched out like a paw. It’s for body tickles, and it is INTENSE. I also brought over my paddles, some rope, and a wartenberg wheel.

He stripped me down and had me lay face forward on the ottoman while she watched. He began slooooooooowly dragging the scratcher over my back, focusing on that area just below the shoulder blades. I yelled “Jesus!” And began laughing and wiggling every time.

I then flipped over while he scratched my belly, underarms, hips and breasts. She said more than once that the scene was hard to watch; her toes curled as she watched me howl and laugh. He also dragged the wheel across my body several times - it’s a mild tickling/stinging sensation to have a wartenberg wheel dragged over and over your delicate skin.

I came twice and was tickled some more. Neither knew about the increased intensity after orgasm.

I stood up and asked “Why am I the only one who’s naked?” He took his place on the ottoman, but before receiving what he wanted, she and I tickled him a bit, devilish grins on both our faces...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like Ms "toes curled" should've had her turn on the recliner! :p

Sounds like Ms "toes curled" should've had her turn on the recliner! :p

We flogged her and at one point, I took two wartenberg wheels and dragged them across her soles. She squealed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonderful story! I am glad that all three of you had fun. :bouncybou
Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

Glad you 3 found each other. It sounds like a blast! Please post more!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back