• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/M tickling on Riverdale, entire scene regarding it!

kucheeku

TMF Master
Kevin gets briefly tickled by a fetish videomaker and agrees to a tickle video. Obviously, inspired by the documentary "Tickled," I've read some accounts worried that this makes tickling "weird." I disagree. The main characters may think it's a little weird, but I'm guessing they're very vanilla. Any sinister part of this scene comes from the mystery of how a non-sexual tickling video between guys generates enough cash for Kevin to make $5K on his very first fetish video.

Male/Male tickling goes mainstream on narrative TV! You don't know how monumental this is for the m/m tickling community.

https://youtu.be/ YAMwF-t7qwU (remove the gap to reach the site)

Wow, thanks for sharing this! A tickling plotline for Fangs and Kevin, knowing that both actors are ticklish in real life, sounds too good! And I agree, they are clearly doing 'Tickled', and I am sure it will all tie in with the stalker who's been filming the town all season, but maybe we'll also get some good scenes of Casey Cott tickled, so go Riverdale! :D

I want SO bad for Cami, Lili, Madeleine, Madchen, or Marisol to get a dose!!!
Nonetheless, interesting to see a mainstream scene.

Wow, thanks for sharing this! A tickling plotline for Fangs and Kevin, knowing that both actors are ticklish in real life, sounds too good! And I agree, they are clearly doing 'Tickled', and I am sure it will all tie in with the stalker who's been filming the town all season, but maybe we'll also get some good scenes of Casey Cott tickled, so go Riverdale! :D
Do you have any links to videos or anything of Drew's ticklishness??

Drew had an Instagram story where he shared a selfie of himself in one of theose pedicure chairs. It was captured as #tickletorture but that was all. That was a while back, and long before the Riverdale story though. He definitely wasn't hinting at any tickle torture for Fangs coming! :D I thought I'd updated the TMC list but I checked and it seems not, sorry. I thought it's obvious what I am refering to!!

Honestly given the way that Riverdale plots always turn out there will almost certainly be some sinister twist to this story arc that will do more harm than good to the tickling community.

Pretty sure they'll build the tickle videos scheme into the mystery of the stalker who's been filming the town all season. So, hopefully, the tickling will be used more as an in into the real sinister, stalker plot, rather than as something sinister in itself. But I know what you mean, that show is SO poorly written!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back