• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Socal session (looking for lers)

janeraide

So I’ve dabbled in a few one on one sessions that I’ve lasted a few hours and am really wanting to conquer something new. I want a male sub. A ticklish male sub who wouldn’t mind a long form session (I’m talking several hours) I really truly just want to break someone. See them at their weakest and torture them for hours past that. If you think you’re capable feel free to message me.

I’m also interested in having a few F/Lers join in. So if you’re interested in pushing someone past their breaking point, you can message me too. Please don’t involve yourself if you’re the type to get bored easily. I’m truly wanting to make them suffer for an afternoon and evening.

Found my lee. There’s got to be a few women in and around the LA/OC area who wanna jump in for a bit.

DM me. I wanna make someone suffer.

Ummmm you’re saying looking for lers but you’re obviously looking for lees

Sounds more like she was looking for both: a male lee, and a few female lers to help her tickle-torture him.

Hey Janeraide,

I am in Orange County and willing to be your lee. Message me :)

I’m fun down to earth nice no drama good looking smart and genuinely over the top extremely ticklish! You’ll like me I promise lol. I’m in Los Angeles.

Hey! I am actually new to this whole world of tickling and I would love to see how much it takes to break me down, but I won't be telling you my ticklish spots... yet (haha) so let me know if you are down! :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back