• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle session with Jade from UK Tickling

Andy1987_UK

Yesterday, I had an absolutely wonderful afternoon of tickle fun with the amazing Jade from UK Tickling. Before we started, we discussed and chose a total of 8 different bondage positions. We then wrote each one down and numbered them between 1 and 8. Then we used a modified spinner to help us pick which positions we were going to try, just to make it a little more interesting. Throughout the afternoon, I was lucky enough to tickle Jade all over her super ticklish body using a variety of tickle tools. Here is a selection of photos from our session.

Attachments

• IMG_1521.JPG
    IMG_1521.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,276
  • IMG_1522.JPG
    IMG_1522.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,864
  • IMG_1525.JPG
    IMG_1525.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,467
  • IMG_1527.JPG
    IMG_1527.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,267
  • IMG_1529.JPG
    IMG_1529.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,608
those sure are cute sexy tickle seassions pics very postion is priceless will there be a video.

Fantastic photos. Thank you very much for sharing these! Fun idea with the spinner as well. How long was your session?

those sure are cute sexy tickle seassions pics very postion is priceless will there be a video.

Sadly not this time. Although I had the intention of making a clip or two, I think I got caught up in all the excitement and forgot.

Fantastic photos. Thank you very much for sharing these! Fun idea with the spinner as well. How long was your session?

Thank u. It was around 3 hours or so, although it wasn't all tickling. We had a quick catch up while I rubbed her feet, and Jade is so sweet that she even made me lunch too.

The photo with the lady lying face down on the bed is sooooo frikkin sexy that it hurts!!!!

Great pictures, love Jade! Sounds like you had a fun session too.

What position was the most effective?! ;-)

Thank u. It was around 3 hours or so, although it wasn't all tickling. We had a quick catch up while I rubbed her feet, and Jade is so sweet that she even made me lunch too.

That just sounds like the icing on the cake! Sounds like a great session. Are you planning a short write up as to how it came about etc? I remember one guy having a session with Samantha of Tickle Abuse years ago. We can all live vicariously through your adventures. :D

Great pictures, love Jade! Sounds like you had a fun session too.

What position was the most effective?! ;-)

Yes, definitely. Jade is a little bundle of energy and so much fun to be around.
Jade having her arms tied above her head was possibly the most effective on the day. It was a great position to tickle her ribs and armpits.
I have recently built my own set of stocks and Jade has already agreed to give them a try. Fingers crossed I'm lucky enough to see Jade again before the end of the year, and really give her cute little feet a thorough tickle!

A tickle session AND lunch? Sounds like a great weekend afternoon -- what a girl.

Oh my God. I'm so jealous. She's one of my favourite models on UKTickling. You are such a lucky guy. Wish I could meet her.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back