• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I had my first tickle torture session ever yesterday, at age 50!

Congrats on your first experience, I wish you much fun and success in this new phase! :)

Interesting episode. I like your description of your reactions and your take on how you responded. I'm thinking that even though you had a good session the first time, and not taking anything away from your 'ler, keep in mind, everyone is different. Your next session could be even better, or not as good. And it might not have anything to do with the person tickling you. The mood your in can effect how you react, their technique could not have the results they expect, any number of things. The best thing I can recommend is just keep an open mind and not take it too serious if it doesn't work out the way you want it to, and enjoy the hell out of it if it goes great! Enjoy, none the less! ;)

Interesting episode. I like your description of your reactions and your take on how you responded. I'm thinking that even though you had a good session the first time, and not taking anything away from your 'ler, keep in mind, everyone is different. Your next session could be even better, or not as good. And it might not have anything to do with the person tickling you. The mood your in can effect how you react, their technique could not have the results they expect, any number of things. The best thing I can recommend is just keep an open mind and not take it too serious if it doesn't work out the way you want it to, and enjoy the hell out of it if it goes great! Enjoy, none the less! ;)

Interesting! Thanks for your feedback. I will keep that in mind!

Looking back now what was most memorable about the session?

I’d say it’s a tie between the part where I was screaming into a pillow and the part where I was squirming around trying to fight him off and suddenly realized I was laughing!

Congratulations Merrilee! Glad you had a good time. What led you to find out that tickling your feet made you orgasm (that is, before your session)? And is there a spot(s) on you feet that's better than others? One of my favorites is the arch.

Yes, the arch is definitely good.

I had a past partner try to tickle my feet for me. It was an interesting discovery! One that has been taken much advantage of since then. :D

Woww amazing experience for you both! I want to tickle someone in their 50s I’m 25 and I love to tickle mature woman 😏

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back