• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I had my first tickle torture session ever yesterday, at age 50!

Merrilee

TMF Novice
Let me start with some background. I’ve always been into being tickled, but I thought I had lost my ticklishness as an adult. It was only months ago that I discovered my feet were still ticklish! One kind of funny thing was that instead of laughing, I would orgasm.

So I met a ler on Fet a couple of months ago, and it was clear we had a lot of compatible interests. He’s the one who got me to join TMF. We eventually started planning a session for this week. Unfortunately, it turned out he wasn’t going to be available, but he didn’t want me to have to wait any longer. It had been 50 years, after all! Luckily, one of my new TMF friends agreed to step in.

After some initial explorations, he tied me in tight bondage on the bed. I was sideways across the bed with my arms stretched over my head. He started with my upper body, where I didn’t know if I was ticklish at all. I did feel some light tickling, and there were certain spots, like by my hipbones, that would really make me squirm! It didn’t quite feel like tickling to me, but sort of. It was hard to describe. At one point I described it as “annoying”. :blaugh: What I meant was that it was something that I felt the need to squirm and fight off. I started to worry that my reactions were just going to be frustrating for him. My feet also got some attention while I was tied like that. That definitely tickled! True to form, both with my feet and with my upper body, I didn’t laugh, but I came. :blaugh:

The hotel room had an interesting padded bench, so he had me move onto that. Now I wasn’t tied. He spent a lot of time on my feet, but would also go back to my upper body, especially my hipbone. Only now I was instinctively trying to fight him off when he did that!

After a while, I moved back to the bed. He rolled me onto my front, still unbound. He seemed to get better upper body reactions from me in this position. Or maybe he was just finally wearing me down! I was doing lots of squirming. He also was really able to hold my feet immobile like this. This is when my feet got it the worst of the whole session. He went after them mercilessly for a long time. I was screaming! I had to use a pillow to muffle my screams. I still didn’t laugh, though. And periodically he would go back to my sides, too.

Once my soles were thoroughly destroyed, he released my feet and went to focus on my sides again. For the first time, I found myself automatically saying no and trying to stop him. But he was relentless. No matter what I did, I couldn’t stop the onslaught of tickling. (Of course, I could have safeworded. I didn’t. :D) It was absolutely maddening. At some point I realized I’d been laughing hysterically for quite a while! I didn’t even notice when that started. I think being untied so I could try to fight him off and keep failing is what it took to get me started. :blaugh: I kept laughing and struggling and saying no. But when he asked me if I needed to stop, I said no to that too.

We didn’t stop until it was time for me to get ready to leave. I went home and slept really well. :blaugh:

So it took some figuring out, but I am really happy with my first session! And I’m definitely going to be doing this again. :D

Thank you so much for sharing Merrilee. Great details. So glad that you finally got tickled. Sounds like you both had a great time

Sounds awesome!!! I bet you made your lers day and yours!!! 50 years in the making!! :) hopefully more meet ups and possibly meeting other lers, you will find what you like, don't like and who has that ticklish touch to get you going.

Sounds awesome!!! I bet you made your lers day and yours!!! 50 years in the making!! :) hopefully more meet ups and possibly meeting other lers, you will find what you like, don't like and who has that ticklish touch to get you going.

That is the plan. :D

Do you have any tips for meeting a Ler? I get messages on Fet occasionally but most seem to be copy and paste, or the person is far away, or they give off such a creeper vibe I don’t respond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have any tips for meeting a Ler? I get messages on Fet occasionally but most seem to be copy and paste, or the person is far away, or they give off such a creeper vibe I don’t respond.

I’ve met lots of awesome lers here! It started when I first posted a photo of my soles. On Fet, though, I really spell out what I like on my profile, and at least half of the people I end up talking to are because of that.

Thank you for posting this!
Now I'm gonna through something out there that might be completely bogus...

Next time, try... 'priming' your laughter when you are being tickled. I know that you aren't feeling "Haha" initially, but if you start with fake laughter, maybe your mind will play along and you'll sorta fall into it... if that makes any sense.

The mind is a tricky thing, isn't it?

Thank you for posting this!
Now I'm gonna through something out there that might be completely bogus...

Next time, try... 'priming' your laughter when you are being tickled. I know that you aren't feeling "Haha" initially, but if you start with fake laughter, maybe your mind will play along and you'll sorta fall into it... if that makes any sense.

The mind is a tricky thing, isn't it?

That’s interesting, thanks! I’d need a ler who was willing to try that. My ler the other day did say he thinks it would get worse when I was laughing from his verbal teasing!

Very cool, glad you were able to have a successful experience!!

I’ve met lots of awesome lers here! It started when I first posted a photo of my soles. On Fet, though, I really spell out what I like on my profile, and at least half of the people I end up talking to are because of that.

Thank you

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the session so much! :bouncybou
Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

Age is but a number! XD and clearly didn't factor in this! And I'm glad he got a laugh out of u XD thanks for sharing

Merrilee,
Amazing story, and thanks for sharing! Everybody is here to discuss, explore, promote, write, experience or fantasize all things tickling. I think you managed to experience all facets during your recent session. The story is truly inspiring and hope you have many more good experiences. Would luv to have a discussion with you on your session. Now since you have presented a successful model, let me get my notes straight.

1. Post pictures of ticklish feet☺☺. May have to get some work done lol😄.

Anyways congrats, and remember we can always use a amazing story like yours every now an then.

Merrilee,
Amazing story, and thanks for sharing! Everybody is here to discuss, explore, promote, write, experience or fantasize all things tickling. I think you managed to experience all facets during your recent session. The story is truly inspiring and hope you have many more good experiences. Would luv to have a discussion with you on your session. Now since you have presented a successful model, let me get my notes straight.

1. Post pictures of ticklish feet☺☺. May have to get some work done lol&#55357;&#56836;.

Anyways congrats, and remember we can always use a amazing story like yours every now an then.

Thanks very much! I was happy to share! :)

I looked back and re-read the initial post again. Maybe it could be described as a “silent” laughter experience?

I looked back and re-read the initial post again. Maybe it could be described as a “silent” laughter experience?

No, I wouldn’t say that. I wasn’t laughing until I was. And when I was, it wasn’t silent!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back